why isn't there any datingmaxxing on this site?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
datingmaxxing is close to geomaxxing but includes several other factors

* the right phenotypes matching with your phenotype
* sexuality influencing attraction and especially, dimorphism preference
* which sub-culture this person dresses in/is part of: emo, goth, brony, furry i don't fucking know lol

and a couple other factors i most likely misssed
we need more of these on the website with actual proof or opinions valid because of many agreeing with it. valid looksmax if we actually can find a reasonable conclusion.

this is a shitty thread but it's because of my lack of knowledge, any experts in datingmaxxing here?
how can we prove or be close to proving shit like this?

calling my favorite users on here @lasnt @aBetterMii @RR2XCUP @goldpill @coispet @5.5psl @TheHandcel @Xangsane
Johan johan liebert

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, coispet and 5.5psl
Looksmaxxing = datingmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, crackercel, rooman and 8 others

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, rand anon, forevermirin and 3 others
most people on this website aren't even legal adults yet, below 20 every girl has the same personality.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You’re talking about nichemaxxing I think. WW had a good video about it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
you cant really teach anyone how to date since ever girl has a different preference for their dream man, there’s some girls you have to treat like shit and there’s some girls that value honesty and commitment in a relationship

dating is a learn as you go typa process

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, midlatinocel and rand anon
cuz most guys here don't wanna date in the first place until they ascend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl, rooman and 4 others
Joined Mar 31, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Looksmaxxing = datingmaxxing
generally yes
but looksmaxxing is more on improving your own physical appearance but not strategy for who you should look for

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Cause datingmaxxing involves being NT, which most users here aren’t

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 27660
I've been learning and practicing "game" for years. That cope doesnt work

How to have a good dating life:
1) Be attractive
2) Dont be socially retarted

Thats all u need

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and Deleted member 26774
JBs and White Zoomers foids = prettyboy appeal max

Ethnic and mature foids if you on older side = masc max

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 28883
generally yes
but looksmaxxing is more on improving your own physical appearance but not strategy for who you should look for
you still need to know how to talk even if you looksmaxxed yourself.

best datingmaxxing advice you would get on this site is getting shotgun implants from Taban

Datingmaxxing aka Looksmaxxing

Edit: I'm retarded @5.5psl already said this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
JBs and White Zoomers foids = prettyboy appeal max

Ethnic and mature foids if you on older side = masc max
Noodlefoids prefer prettyboys even more so than white foids.

cuz most guys here don't wanna date in the first place until they ascend
Why would you you are jsut oofy doofy and it’s like 10x harder to get in the first place and you prolly won’t get laid she will Rick chad and use you for emotions

Cause datingmaxxing involves being NT, which most users here aren’t
then datingmaxing would be finding someone neurodivergent too?

bronies are generally more neurodivergent, right?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Why would you you are jsut oofy doofy and it’s like 10x harder to get in the first place and you prolly won’t get laid she will Rick chad and use you for emotions
I've actually experienced the "girl leaving for chad" scenario so yes, I am fully aware.
But datingmaxxing still serves a purpose in not only looking to maximize your physical appearance, but what your potential partner is as well.

Noodlefoids prefer prettyboys even more so than white foids.
is it over if you look like a femboy?
and is height really that imporant? as long as it's average.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Younger foids or Asians would like you.

Most foids prefer tall.
The thing is, I'm not an edp445 cupcake pedo to attract "younger foids", and from experience let me tell you 18 year old non-asian foids are from my experiences "including omegle blackpill" not into me.

So, asians. Yes, I can definitely agree here.

Ain't the femboy appeal a ticking time bomb though? And the "foids" lol taste will turn to prettyboy in ~8 years.

I've seen a before after on some femboy looking dude who turned from femboy(18 years) to prettyboy(25 years) so I'm feeling hopeful on that front.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Noodles prefer anything white even subhuman white guy
Thailand/Philippines possibly, or because they want an economical betabuxx safety net.

Japanese/Koreans, subhuman nahh, South Korea is the most blackpilled country my guy

Thailand/Philippines possibly, or because they want an economical betabuxx safety net.

Japanese/Koreans, subhuman nahh, South Korea is the most blackpilled country my guy
They would still prefer white the most all you need to be average white blonde guy and you are set even in Korea

They would still prefer white the most all you need to be average white blonde guy and you are set even in Korea
should i whitemaxx with msm and other supplements to become a teeny bit whiter?
like I'm already super pale lol but even paler?
korean beauty standards you know

should i whitemaxx with msm and other supplements to become a teeny bit whiter?
like I'm already super pale lol but even paler?
korean beauty standards you know
Then skin isn't your issue, white can be tan It all about Caucasian features i think you should stick to kpopmaxing it's better niche for you

Then skin isn't your issue, white can be tan It all about Caucasian features i think you should stick to kpopmaxing it's better niche for you
definitely
mascmaxxing would looksmin me because of unfixable feminine features not compatible for either prettyboy or masc

Might be relevant with good social circle but if you’re reliant on apps you need majority appeal or else you’ll just never be shown to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Might be relevant with good social circle but if you’re reliant on apps you need majority appeal or else you’ll just never be shown to anyone.
Good one

datingmaxxing is close to geomaxxing but includes several other factors

* the right phenotypes matching with your phenotype
* sexuality influencing attraction and especially, dimorphism preference
* which sub-culture this person dresses in/is part of: emo, goth, brony, furry i don't fucking know lol

and a couple other factors i most likely misssed
we need more of these on the website with actual proof or opinions valid because of many agreeing with it. valid looksmax if we actually can find a reasonable conclusion.

this is a shitty thread but it's because of my lack of knowledge, any experts in datingmaxxing here?
how can we prove or be close to proving shit like this?

calling my favorite users on here @lasnt @aBetterMii @RR2XCUP @goldpill @coispet @5.5psl @TheHandcel @Xangsane
View attachment 2173601
Teach me how to go from texting a girl to getting her nude in my bed ready to get pounded to Mumbai