Why Looksmaxxing Isnt For Everyone No Matter How Hard They Try

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Skin: Mainly genetic
Skin texture, skin elasticity, skin tone/color is all genetic. You can do shit like takingn vitamins and stuff but its barely going to improve. All the models with good skin were born with it. You can take all the cope retinols but if your genes are bad it will still be fucked

Hair: Mainly genetic
hair thickness, density, hair type, volume, hair loss is also mainly genetic

Surgery: Risky
Surgery only works if you already have a decent base, if your ugly, doing surgery will just make you look uncanny at best

these are pretty much the only looksmaxxes that would work for everyone (besides little shit like stylemaxx and stuff)

Think about it like this, the reason you look why u look is because of evolution and because ur body thought its the best way for survival. If changing how you look was as easy as some morning routine then ur genes arent doing their job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, GabachoCopium, bloomercel and 5 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, OGJBSLAYER, zura and 3 others
Everything is mainly genetic. Even personality. JFL. 95% of your QoL is pre-determined at birth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Prince88, Account717 and 8 others
Everything is mainly genetic. Even personality. JFL. 95% of your QoL is pre-determined at birth
Cope,100% is predetermined. It was over (or in lucky casesf, started) for the future kid the moment their parents met each other.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 20376
Think about it like this, the reason you look why u look is because of evolution and because ur body thought its the best way for survival
My genes thought the best way to survive was to rope at 25.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel, zura and 2 others
Nah, bad skins is caused by bad diet and lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Tbh you can change your skin tone by injecting chemicals and special creams just like curries and noodles do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Skin: Mainly genetic
Skin texture, skin elasticity, skin tone/color is all genetic. You can do shit like takingn vitamins and stuff but its barely going to improve. All the models with good skin were born with it. You can take all the cope retinols but if your genes are bad it will still be fucked

Hair: Mainly genetic
hair thickness, density, hair type, volume, hair loss is also mainly genetic

Surgery: Risky
Surgery only works if you already have a decent base, if your ugly, doing surgery will just make you look uncanny at best

these are pretty much the only looksmaxxes that would work for everyone (besides little shit like stylemaxx and stuff)

Think about it like this, the reason you look why u look is because of evolution and because ur body thought its the best way for survival. If changing how you look was as easy as some morning routine then ur genes arent doing their job
The day you die is also genetics

water is wet

this should be water, but look at how many posts (even usernames) are about ascending or reaching htn/chadlite/insert any other incel-made looks category like it's a matter of collecting coins in super mario

sure, some people have a better base and more potential than the others, but most are seriously overrating their own odds

• +1
Reactions: Economical
cope surgery is saviour

You're wrong.

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Because you need money, time and a decent enough base

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
People in nature don't have bad skins. Thyroid problems are caused by unnatural diet.
yeah and your weak genetics cant handle the hormones

I agree the vast majority of people can never "become" good looking because their base and genetics simply don't allow it.

But a 3 can become a 5 if they pour tons of money into skincare, hair transplants and plastic surgery.

They wont get chad treatment, nor will women find them hot, but they will still be treated better than as the ugly ogre they were genetically destined to look like without looksmaxing.

That's still better than laying down and rotting even though you wont become good looking.

(This discussion only concerns men. Women have unlimited looksmaxing possibilities and can fraud their genetics with almost no limits utilizing makeup, implants, fillers and surgery)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
just because you're a hopeless subhuman doesn't mean you have to bring others who want to improve down with you

Last edited:
Another dogshit thread by 9romance! In other news: dogs bark, cats meow, the sky is blue, and water is wet. Fuck you faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, SidharthTheSlayer and ghostman
Some falios can be fixed for example like crooked nose, recessed lower third, bad teeth and bump you up 0.5-1psl.

But for some falios no amount of surgery can move you up for example if your ipd is too wide or narrow there’s nothing to fix that.

still better to be 5 than 3. if youre ugly even men will treat you like shit.

Cope,100% is predetermined. It was over (or in lucky casesf, started) for the future kid the moment their parents met each other.
not really, one brother can be fine but the other brother can be subhuman

not really, one brother can be fine but the other brother can be subhuman
nature is a troll, gl parents= gl or subhuman kids but ugly parents= ugly kids
so you should always expect to get fucked by nature thats the way. nature gave us emotions just to suffer and see the victory of the top%. retards will post pics of supermodels with their 80 yo parents and say muh look at them subhumans had a gigachad but they fail to realize that they are 50 years past their prime.

nature is a troll, gl parents= gl or subhuman kids but ugly parents= ugly kids
so you should always expect to get fucked by nature thats the way. nature gave us emotions just to suffer and see the victory of the top%. retards will post pics of supermodels with their 80 yo parents and say muh look at them subhumans had a gigachad but they fail to realize that they are 50 years past their prime.
Thats a general trend, but normie parents can have ugly children, normie chldren, or attractive children.

Another dogshit thread by 9romance! In other news: dogs bark, cats meow, the sky is blue, and water is wet. Fuck you faggot.
for someone who "puts me on ignored" u sure do a lot of replying to me. I have that effect tho I don't blame u

for someone who "puts me on ignored" u sure do a lot of replying to me. I have that effect tho I don't blame u
I don't have you on ignored. I like laughing at you.