Why lower third mogs much more than eye area

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Idk why no one talks about this...

Eye area is better for pictures videos etc.
But for women apeal!? Jaw mogs much more

For one eyes are more of a beauty feature and jaw is more of a sexappeal feature
(IMO)

But most importantly if the girl is shorter your eyes most likely will NOT look hooded, and will have a negative tilt.
IMG 3883

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Eye area is easy to fix unless you have really shit genetics but jaw is the one that screws over everybody

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, LooksThinker, Krakowski and 2 others
Eye area is easy to fix unless you have really shit genetics but jaw is the one that screws over everybody
its the opposite tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, 5'7 zoomer, garoupilled_ and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: finn58
I'm pretty sure you can get away with a below average (not very recessed) jaw with a good eye area. I would definitely trade some millimeters for better eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
>Greycel
>Joined Feb 20, 2023
:lul::lul:

Not really. It wasn’t difficult for me at all to improve my eye area whatsoever in fact I wish I did it earlier like years ago.
All you can do is eyelashes, eyebrow. To change the eye itself you need surgeries and if the eye distance is a problem then invasive surgeries. Jaw one can simply use implants and fillers.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ccwarrior
>Greycel
>Joined Feb 20, 2023

Not really. It wasn’t difficult for me at all to improve my eye area whatsoever in fact I wish I did it earlier like years ago.
bro shut the fuck up literally
how are you going to fix shit ipd, pfl ?
every aspect of the jaw is fixable so shush

bro shut the fuck up literally
how are you going to fix shit ipd, pfl ?
every aspect of the jaw is fixable so shush
Lol Most people don’t have shit IPDs, Pfl, etc. However yea I do agree if you have a bad IPD or PFL it’s a death sentence. Also every aspect of jaw is not that fixable unless you’re talking about hardmaxxing :lul: massive cope if you think this.
All you can do is eyelashes, eyebrow. To change the eye itself you need surgeries and if the eye distance is a problem then invasive surgeries. Jaw one can simply use implants and fillers.
Well squinting reduces UEE which is basically what worked for me. Also I’m not like keeping a squint like it’s now naturally hooded and it wasn’t before like a week of 2 prior. I have videos of it.

Also like I said most people don’t have shit IPDS, PFLs or ES ratios as a whole. But yea it’s usually a death sentence if you have those.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
its the opposite tiktokcel
Nah chin is like 100% genetic, jaw you can slightly change. you can change your eyes but not many ppl know how to

>Greycel
>Joined Feb 20, 2023

Same

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not true, not many looksmaxers know how to change your eyes, but you can change color, upper eyelid exposure, eyebrows, eyelashes, under eyes.

Chin is impossible to change without surgery or roids imo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No it dosen't. Maybe that's what masculinity copers think, females care for eye area more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Sondern and Deleted member 30679
Eye area is more important
Unless if ur giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Not true, not many looksmaxers know how to change your eyes, but you can change color, upper eyelid exposure, under eyes.
wtf how?

not really much you can do besides chewing right?
chewing, mewing if your young, getting lean.
surgery wise its easier to fix than eye area but you still need a good base for fillers

still not sure

Attachments

• 1694665903617.png
    1694665903617.png
    313 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694665942881.png
    1694665942881.png
    753.2 KB · Views: 0
chewing, mewing if your young, getting lean.
surgery wise its easier to fix than eye area but you still need a good base for fillers
mewing is cope unless your 8 years old and have a skull made of playdough. if you have a bad jaw base then it can easily be fixed with implants or fillers. if you have a bad eye base then its way harder to fix.

• JFL
Not true, not many looksmaxers know how to change your eyes, but you can change color, upper eyelid exposure, eyebrows, eyelashes, under eyes.

Chin is impossible to change without surgery or roids imo
all you did was to repeat what i said, any normie knows how to change the basics of undereyes (True underye failo just implants), put eye color lenses. Chin can be fixed with genioplasty, a very safe procedure. You didnt actually changed your eye shape.

• JFL
Lol Most people don’t have shit IPDs, Pfl, etc. However yea I do agree if you have a bad IPD or PFL it’s a death sentence. Also every aspect of jaw is not that fixable unless you’re talking about hardmaxxing :lul: massive cope if you think this.

Well squinting reduces UEE which is basically what worked for me. Also I’m not like keeping a squint like it’s now naturally hooded and it wasn’t before like a week of 2 prior. I have videos of it.

Also like I said most people don’t have shit IPDS, PFLs or ES ratios as a whole. But yea it’s usually a death sentence if you have those.
a lot of ppl has but cope they dont because they are used to it. Most ppl would look better with higher pfls and ipds.

all you did was to repeat what i said, any normie knows how to change the basics of undereyes (True underye failo just implants), put eye color lenses. Chin can be fixed with genioplasty, a very safe procedure. You didnt actually changed your eye shape.
I changed my upper eyelid exposure which changed my eye height.

Like 70% if ppls eye shape and height and good enough it's upper eyelid exposure and eyebrows that hurts most eyes imo

But most importantly if the girl is shorter your eyes most likely will NOT look hooded, and will have a negative tilt.
This is a really good point. A weak jaw might look bad from the front, but it looks much worse from underneath.

• +1