Why Mobile Mining (Ice and Pi) are no Pyramid Schemes.

AscendedMammon

AscendedMammon

Banned
A lot of low IQcels keep calling Pi, Ice and other mobile mining projects pyramid schemes. Yeah, that's just false.

Miners do not invest their fiat, they invest their time. Also, my profit does not come from my referral's pocket, it comes from the success of the project overall.

You can ONLY GAIN from these projects.

Earlier miners mine at better rates than future miners. Those who contribute more (add more people) earn better as well. This concept of "the longer you been with the company and the more work you put in the more you get" is ubiquitous to all companies. What makes something a Pyramid scheme is if the profits start from the newest people and work their way up. Newbies don't invest fiat; therefore, it's not a Pyramid scheme... Unless you consider "time" to be the Pyramid component here where my time months ago is worth more than your time now. But is pushing a button really too much for you mongoloids? Besides people who join after you will also earn less than you have now.

"muh ponzi scheme" again profit does not come from new miners. If you want to call Mobile Mining a Ponzi scheme you ought to call Bitcoin and the rest as well, because they gain liquidity the exact same way, Mobile Mining just has an inherent referral bonus that makes me the advertiser, whereas traditional mining does not. Later buyers always pay out earlier buyers. But the transaction fees, large liquidity pool, and utilities is what stabilizes the price to ensure enough buyers come in after the most recent buyer to make HODLing worth it. Please stop the low IQ FUD and just join the fken project:

Referral Code: zysupra

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
did u lose your acc?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and JovenCansao
Sorry buddy but

Dnr

Sorry buddy but

Dnr
Don't apologize to me, apologize to yourself, you're the one missing out, not me. You not joining I lose a small portion of my profit, you lose everything.

bruh i lost my 1 month streak and ever since the reward went down from 5/h to 2.5/h whats the deal w that
cryptos undergo halving to make it more scarce. As you accumulate coins at the 5 per hour rate theyll grow in value now that everyone got reduced by half. In March you will get halved again. As time goes on less coins are mined and the price goes up, attracting more buyers. That's why I implore you guys to mine now.