10 Reasons to Join Ice Crypto

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
1. Mobile Mining Crypto is a novel concept. Pi, Nova, Star, Bee, Ice, and many others are the first wave of mobile mining crypto currencies. Many of these have never taken off, many are still in development, and some have already failed. But if Mobile mining is the next mainstream thing, the projects that are currently in existence that succeed down the line will be the grandfathers of mobile mining (akin to Btc and Ether to regular crypto).

2. Mobile mining is accessible to you. All you need is a phone. You push a button once every 24 hours (or as early as 12 for Ice). Think of it as “tap to mine.” I don’t know of any other project concepts in which all you need is a phone and internet connection to join that can earn you real financial value down the line.

3. Mobile mining is free and easy. You just tap and you mine. You receive more if you refer more people, but that’s just optional if you believe in the project and want to gain more.

4. You can help your friends join the crypto world and potentially accumulate wealth. If you’re part of a winning project, especially during it’s infancy, now your friendship actually has value, because you can get your friends in on the gold rush, and they too can be part of your favorite mobile mining crypto project. Both you and your friend gain from joining the right project (referral gains a bonus, referee gets to mine), it’s a win win, and it’s what friendship is all about, achieving more together.

5. Ice mobile mining is in its infancy. The mining rate started at 16 ice per hour (which lasted less than a day), then got halved to 8 (which lasted less than a day as well), and now we are at 4 per hour. Ice will continue to halve at least 8 more times all the way down to 0.015625 per hour. This means you’re earning 256x more than a newbie after Ice reaches the 100 million milestone. It will become much less profitable to join Ice in the future. Think of it like this, if you befriend someone early on and they become rich and famous later, they’ll remember you, and you get a larger piece of the pie. But if you meet someone rich and famous after they already rose to fame, well you won’t be getting much.

6. Ice core team is transparent. They have live interviews with Rays United that you can actually join in and ask questions, and even join in video. I’ve already done so myself. Ice has deadlines on when mainnet is coming out, which is October 7, 2024… so there’s no waiting in the dark, you know what’s coming and when… just not necessarily how successful it will all play out. But fear not, you have my stamp of approval on this projects future success. The same CANNOT be said about any other mobile mining crypto, especially not Pi. Nobody knows when open mainnet is, or even IF.

7. Ice has many unique mobile mining features. Such as rankings, slashing, resurrection, streaks, day offs, daily bonuses. This rewards active users more and punishes inactive users more. Giving more incentive to invest more psychological energy into this mobile mining crypto than others like Pi or Star or Nova. If you’re always earning, someone else is getting slashed, making your coins more valuable in a deflationary coin. You can join other networks as well, and I recommend you do…but this is the one you want to eye the most.

8. Ice has the best kyc out of all the mobile mining I’ve seen. No ID required, and an AI is doing it… meaning it’s going to be fast and immediate, with no delays… unlike Pi. You can rest assured deadlines will be met.

9. Ice is the most promising mobile mining app I’ve seen. A sneak peak showed the ice mainnet app coming soon in YouTube video and it allows for trading ice with other cryptos including BTC and Ether. NFTs can be bought with crypto there… you can even make your own apps with drag and drop toolbar… At the risk of sounding hyperbole, it sounds revolutionary to me. Far better than Nova and Pi’s utilities.

10. It might actually make you rich, seriously. If you mine every single day, catch every bonus, invite a few people early enough, and stake all in… you have a legitimate chance of earning anywhere between 250,000 to 800,000 tokens after the 6 years end of your all in stake. And by the time it does each ice coin may very well be between $1-$2 if the project succeeds.

Join Today, don’t miss out:
Use Referral Code: zysupra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and lightskinbengali
what do i gain from using your referral code? afaik this just sounds like advanced e-begging

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I'm not going to join your site rather I'll just steal your idea and develop it even further, moneymaxxer shit innit! :feelshmm:

what do i gain from using your referral code? afaik this just sounds like advanced e-begging
what do you gain? You gain the accessibility to mine coins yourself you nimrod

I'm not going to join your site rather I'll just steal your idea and develop it even further, moneymaxxer shit innit! :feelshmm:
My idea? I didn’t make this project. A bunch of developers did. I’m just promoting it. Good luck making a mining app that can attract millions of active miners and having millions to invest in the startup launch of a behemoth project like this.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
My idea? I didn’t make this project. A bunch of developers did. I’m just promoting it. Good luck making a mining app that can attract millions of active miners and having millions to invest in the startup launch of a behemoth project like this.
I was half-joking really but I do like the prospect of investing in start-ups.