Why moneymaxing in the UK is hard. The truth about the UK

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, midlatinocel, Myth and 7 others
Yeah UK is fucked

U can be a degree holder and 5 years experience and get a 25k per year job

Americans can come out of uni with 0 experience and borderline retardation and land a 80k job as their first job it’s insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nerian, midlatinocel, Myth and 14 others
you dont wanna roadmanmaxx??

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Blkpill Godfather and ManletBlackcel
What moneymaxxing methods do people recommend for UKcels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, ManletBlackcel and subhuman incel
Yeah UK is fucked

Americans can come out of uni with 0 experience and borderline retardation and land a 80k job as their first job it’s insane
Yeah but it'd an average vs outlier game, just look at California or NYC now.

Usa has much higher salaries, but on average:

Much more hours worked
Zero social security net
Pretty much zero social Healthcare

USA is much better if you're in the top 10% of anything, which is one way to look at it.

The only real advantage usa has over everywhere else is their ability to constantly increase debt, which means the issues uk has now won't happen there.

Also the points this guy makes are giga retarded, yeah usa let's u fail in business, but the point is your nit meant to, and those failures are just paid for by everyone else, whereas in UK u have to be a bit more accountable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Blkpill Godfather and ManletBlackcel
you dont wanna roadmanmaxx??
Too saturated. Everyone and their dog is selling weed these days. Only way to make money off drugs is finding something new like shrooms or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Respalier, GetShrekt and 3 others
Yeah but it'd an average vs outlier game, just look at California or NYC now.

Usa has much higher salaries, but on average:

Much more hours worked
Zero social security net

USA is much better if you're in the top 10% of anything, which is one way to look at it.

The only real advantage usa has over everywhere else is their ability to constantly increase debt, which means the issues uk has now won't happen there.

Also the points this guy makes are giga retarded, yeah usa let's u fail in business, but the point is your nit meant to, and those failures are just paid for by everyone else, whereas in UK u have to be a bit more accountable.
Fuck the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Myth, Respalier and 2 others
Yeah UK is fucked

Yeah but we get free healthcare, 28 days paid holiday/annual leave, full sick and maternity pay etc.

Also 20-25k is average outside London, if you make 30-40k that's considered decent. Over 60k and you're considered wealthy, yet a 6 figure salary is considered just enough to get by in half of US states lmao. If you make over 100k in the UK you're in the top 2%.

Rather make less than be an Americancel whos forced to there sell home just to afford treatment if they ever become severely ill.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and thereallegend
Yeah but we get free healthcare, 28 days paid holiday/annual leave, full sick and maternity pay etc.

Also 20-25k is average outside London, if you make 30-40k that's considered decent. Over 60k and you're considered wealthy, yet a 6 figure salary is considered just enough to get by in half of US states lmao. If you make over 100k in the UK you're in the top 2%.

Rather make less than be an Americancel whos forced to there sell home just to afford treatment if they ever become severely ill.
So we earn 60k less but get free healthcare and have to pay for pakis and homeless Indians to geomaxx here great!

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Myth
So we earn 60k less but get free healthcare and have to pay for pakis and homeless Indians to geomaxx here great!
My point is a 100k in somewhere like New York Or Cali is equivalent to 25-30k here, except they have to pay for health insurance and have much less social security.

It's not sheer net salary that matters, but how much the cost of living where you live is and how much disposable income you have after tax, bills etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nerian and thereallegend
My point is a 100k in somewhere like New York Or Cali is equivalent to 25-30k here, except they have to pay for health insurance and have much less social security.

It's not sheer net salary that matters, but how much the cost of living where you live is and how much disposable income you have after tax, bills etc.
Idk man I’m considering going to America to wageslave living as cheap as possible then fuck off to some other country

if you make more than 50k a year in capital gains you need to pay 40% tax lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
He so right about their schools system as well. As someone who was originally in a North American school the curriculum was so much easier and the teachers were super encouraging In all aspects, I was happy at school 24/7 there were sports and all sorts of things encouraged

Then when I moved to a British I felt like I was in a communist shithole the teachers were all cold and don’t even get me started on A levels and GCSE

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Respalier, GetShrekt and 2 others
It's because it matters WHO holds the degree. Classism in lookism exists. The people in the USA getting 80k per year jobs straight out of uni are the ones you SEE. They probably have connections and good looks. That's what it takes.

There are definitely people with postgrad degrees in the UK getting 80-120k gbp per year 1-3 years after university. But there are others not getting those opportunities due to lack of connections (family/bloodline) and looks. Bad looks won't get you far in careermaxxing it's just the truth.

It's not about what you have and what you know, it's about who you know and what you look like. Obviously having the degree is a prerequisite; but the reason it's not the same for people with the exact same degree and prior work experience job opportunity-wise is to do with connections, family and looks.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Prince88, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
usa/switerland
australia
canada/new zealand
europoor north
europoor south

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
It's because it matters WHO holds the degree. Classism in lookism exists. The people in the USA getting 80k per year jobs straight out of uni are the ones you SEE. They probably have connections and good looks. That's what it takes.

There are definitely people with postgrad degrees in the UK getting 80-120k gbp per year 1-3 years after university. But there are others not getting those opportunities due to lack of connections (family/bloodline) and looks. Bad looks won't get you far in careermaxxing it's just the truth.

It's not about what you have and what you know, it's about who you know and what you look like. Obviously having the degree is a prerequisite; but the reason it's not the same for people with the exact same degree and prior work experience job opportunity-wise is to do with connections, family and looks.
Incels can succeed careermaxxing stop spouting out nonsense you muppet just look at ricecels and currycels being doctors careermaxxing is about confidence intelligence and the quality of college you went too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, bug_eye_blackcel, Respalier and 5 others
Incels can succeed careermaxxing stop spouting out nonsense you muppet just look at ricecels and currycels being doctors careermaxxing is about confidence intelligence and the quality of college you went too
Yeah career opportunity is about CONFIDENCE and not CONNECTIONS
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and GetShrekt
I will bro but I need to make income either passively or through online means first, its a cucked country my father pays basically 55% tax or something stupid honestly cucked.

This country provides nothing either to its people, except to ethnics and retarded fattys who live off the system.
They dont even care about their own.​

Britian should be for the british.
Oswaldmosley memes. Best Collection of funny Oswaldmosley pictures on iFunny

"Defend Rights for Whites"

British National Party.svg

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
What moneymaxxing methods do people recommend for UKcels.
Rn I wageslaving at a warehouse but in the meantime I put bets on football matches and other sports. You can make some good cash betting if you know your stuff. It not gambling if you know you’re gonna win

nah, i live in a mid-COL state. my company's health insurance covers everything without any copay +dental+vision, %100 match up to 6% 401k, gas card and I make 70k as an intern jfl. The only shitty part is 10 days PTO, and 2 sickdays.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, ManletBlackcel and House Lannister
Yeah UK is fucked

25k is fine in a lot of places especially in the north. But you'll just about get by on that wage in London.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather

I'm a postgrad although graduating in a humanities subject (top 30 and top 5 uni). I'm on nearly 39k. Pretty shit but thankfully I cryptomaxxed and got my own place.

To be completely honest when I look for jobs in my line of work I can barely find anything that pay 40k plus because it requires tons of experience. In the field I work the people earning 40 or 50k are in their mid 30s at least.

Connections gets you jobs more than education. Coz I education mog most people. Don't wanna sound arrogant but the people I work with are also a bit dumb - they sometimes struggle to understand basic concepts.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Seth Walsh
I'm a postgrad although graduating in a humanities subject (top 30 and top 5 uni). I'm on nearly 39k. Pretty shit but thankfully I cryptomaxxed and got my own place.

To be completely honest when I look for jobs in my line of work I can barely find anything that pay 40k plus because it requires tons of experience. In the field I work the people earning 40 or 50k are in their mid 30s at least.

Connections gets you jobs more than education. Coz I education mog most people. Don't wanna sound arrogant but the people I work with are also a bit dumb - they sometimes struggle to understand basic concepts.
30-40k is fine for the first 1-3 years out of uni, the thing that's hard is finding a place of work/career where you can see yourself moving up the ranks. Once you've found that, you're golden!

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Bro a truecel who has a harvard degree will NEVER EVER struggle with money.

The minimum looks required to be successful having an ivy or oxbridge degree is very low. But i do agree that for everyone else yes you need to be AT LEAST average looking - MTN/MTB AND have connections....and LUCK obviously, because LUCK exists

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Bro a truecel who has a harvard degree will NEVER EVER struggle with money.

The minimum looks required to be successful having an ivy or oxbridge degree is very low. But i do agree that for everyone else yes you need to be AT LEAST average looking - MTN/MTB AND have connections....and LUCK obviously, because LUCK exists
Luck can't be understated in my experience. I spent almost 2 years after uni and I got the job I'm currently in because some random guy decided to refer me to a company he was working for.

I agree with looks - take a walk down central London and you see some of the best looking people in the world.

As much as people hate bluepilled advice for some roles you need muh confidence - at a minimum level at least. A mentalcel Chad could never do some jobs I previously worked at. Even other soft skills you would need - good luck trying to get a job with a Liverpudlian accent.

Educationmaxxing only goes so far. I'm pretty certain I get paid more than some people who are smarter than me and high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and ManletBlackcel
Yh UK is trash for money making. School is gay af, as well & the people I want to kill I want to leave this island.

ITT ukcels are seething. Only good thing being in UK brings is cheap flights to Italy to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
What's the point of free healthcare when you are a young healthy male?
JFL at the subhumans in this topic that have extensive health problems in their young adulthood. Either that or you are fucking retarded and have no clue that free healthcare is BAD.
plastic surgery isnt even covered which would be the only beneficial part lmao

Free healthcare mostly benefits women and elderly. As a young man you should be AGAINST free healthcare because you're paying for that crap through your taxes while getting 0 benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22267 and 3 others
same in the netherlands, government steals most of your income.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Zero social security net
These are advantages, not disadvantages. You're paying for that shit through your taxes in Europe.

If you are a young healthy male, you get 0 benefit from a social security net or social healthcare, but you pay for that shit anyways.

People being proud of a social security/healthcare systems are weak loser lowIQ soy men that have no clue this system actually works against them.

Top 10% is extremely easy to achieve if you put a bit of effort in. I've been top 1% in Europe in many things and it's meaningless here because there is no culture of excellence, but a culture of mediocrity.

In europe, the system is based around you not failing, not about you excelling and doing great things.

Seems like USA is complete mogger in all aspects.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and GetShrekt
it's not free you're paying for it with sky high labor taxes.
That's what I am say. I also live in NL and taxes are insane here.

Too many retarded young men that think 'free' healthcare is a good thing when you are being a literal soy beta wageslave for elderly and women that use up that 'free' healthcare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267

Too many retarded young men that think 'free' healthcare is a good thing when you are being a literal soy beta wageslave for elderly and women that use up that 'free' healthcare.
it's only going to get worse as well, more old people, more fat people, and the western diet and lifestyle is pretty much guaranteed to cause chronic disease eventually and if you actually need treatment because something is wrong with you as a young man i.e low test they won't do shit for you either.

dutch forum meetup when.

• +1
The average UKcel is trapped in a cycle of povertyceldom.

Yeah UK is shit but I think so is the rest of Europe. Scandinavian countries are good but there's a language barrier. I've heard good things about the UAE though, higher salaries and no income tax

Idk man I’m considering going to America to wageslave living as cheap as possible then fuck off to some other country
How do u plan on doing that. I thought about trying to go to college there

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
What's the point of free healthcare when you are a young healthy male?
JFL at the subhumans in this topic that have extensive health problems in their young adulthood. Either that or you are fucking retarded and have no clue that free healthcare is BAD.
plastic surgery isnt even covered which would be the only beneficial part lmao

Free healthcare mostly benefits women and elderly. As a young man you should be AGAINST free healthcare because you're paying for that crap through your taxes while getting 0 benefit.
Exactly social healthcare is the most soy shit ever + Americans have health insurance anyway. UK is just communist island shitter, only redeeming trait is the, well was the culture of science & innovation but they lost even that.

The nhs is just full of ethnic whores, I hate that bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1

NL is weird cos it has so much old.money, which screws normies over, but reality is everyone thinks oh if I was in the USA I'd be a top 1%er, and my life would be so much better than in EU, but in 99% of cases they r wrong.

and the problem u call out is the same with al social nets, that they aren't designed for an aging population AND at the same time a highly automated economy. Dutch economy and social.net was designed around people having 2 kids, and dying, healthily, by 78ish, and at the same time ABN Amro and Rabo and ING having 10 trillion dollar balance sheet, while Unilever feeds the world, and high IQ dutchcels solve all the low IQ third world living space problems.

one benefit Dutch still have is if u have a decent corporate job, then u give up low IQ bonuses which you would basically spunk on hookers and drugs anyway, in favour of having a huge retirement fund that means your quality of life never falls till u die

Teeths check out

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
I will bro but I need to make income either passively or through online means first, its a cucked country my father pays basically 55% tax or something stupid honestly cucked.

This country provides nothing either to its people, except to ethnics and retarded fattys who live off the system.
They dont even care about their own.​

Britian should be for the british.
Oswaldmosley memes. Best Collection of funny Oswaldmosley pictures on iFunny

"Defend Rights for Whites"

British National Party.svg

67534008 1176890339162781 2111515397135007744 n

• JFL
Reactions: Nims and ManletBlackcel
Exactly social healthcare is the most soy shit ever + Americans have health insurance anyway. UK is just communist island shitter, only redeeming trait is the, well was the culture of science & innovation but they lost even that.

The nhs is just full of ethnic whores, I hate that bullshit.
Anglos made the industrial revolution but Germans mogged them to shii when it came to industrializing and engineering

Too saturated. Everyone and their dog is selling weed these days. Only way to make money off drugs is finding something new like shrooms or some shit.
No you just dont know how to hustle kek I made some good money of weed

How do u plan on doing that. I thought about trying to go to college there
Pls stay home the US dont need more socialist Europeans over here that take jobs meant for real Americans

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Anglos made the industrial revolution but Germans mogged them to shii when it came to industrializing and engineering

No you just dont know how to hustle kek I made some good money of weed
I was thinking of selling weed but it’s too risky. Too many snitches and undercover Feds

I was thinking of selling weed but it’s too risky. Too many snitches and undercover Feds
Everyting is a risk if your getting money off the muscle at a blue collar trade you have a high probability of a critical injury selling weed wont attract the feds it's a low risk money maker....

I'd even advise to sell even more than that it's very low risk

Tech and working for foreign companies is the only decent thing in this country. Also work on the side for extra cash. You'll never escape the rat race in this country so you might aswell get comfy.

Everyting is a risk if your getting money off the muscle at a blue collar trade you have a high probability of a critical injury selling weed wont attract the feds it's a low risk money maker....

I'd even advise to sell even more than that it's very low risk
Undercover Feds r lurking bro all it takes is one sell to an undercover fed and it’s game over