• +1
Reactions: vzaat
Missed you bro
2777967 2777836 1646349165760

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xxv, Baxy, capybar and 5 others
Shit i need help for look less uncanny
i think you have good facial features, but they just don't harmonize well together. grow your hair out. this might help

i think you have good facial features, but they just don't harmonize well together. grow your hair out. this might help
i think i look better with short hair

wishIwasbadg96

im very autistic . and im ugly?
Your not ugly,I dont know why do you makes this recurrent question if the mayority of people says that your not ugly...

Wait why does this nigga actually look good af

Because you're born to be a loser and a virgin, deal with it loser.

@subhumanchad how do you find @Vicious new profile picture?
Look closely

You look autistic. You’re hyper masculine so grow a beard you don’t look right shaven then you might just pull a foid at least
I not better clean shaven i think i look a bit feminine

Your maxilla is recessed. You have a MILD class 3 facial profile.

Like this girl in the picture (she's also a mild case).

Or this guy! He looks more like yourself although his case is much more severe.

You would ASCEND HARD with BIMAX. It'd make you genuinely pleasing to look at. Here's an example of a man who got bimax:

I like to use his example bc it shows how much a bimax can transform your face if you're class 3 and it's well done. As you can see he wasn't horrid before but he wasn't pleasing to look at while the after is actually very visually pleasing.

Right now you're <5/10 due to the maxilla recession. With surgery you'd jump straight to >5/10.

On a side note I'm so surprised by how terrible most users here are at detecting facial profiles, your case was so obvious from the start yet I don't remember anyone pointing this out in the 1000ths of times you've posted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
Your maxilla is recessed. You have a MILD class 3 facial profile.

View attachment 2732539
Like this girl in the picture (she's also a mild case).

View attachment 2732543
Or this guy! He looks more like yourself although his case is much more severe.

You would ASCEND HARD with BIMAX. It'd make you genuinely pleasing to look at. Here's an example of a man who got bimax: View attachment 2732545

I like to use his example bc it shows how much a bimax can transform your face if you're class 3 and it's well done. As you can see he wasn't horrid before but he wasn't pleasing to look at while the after is actually very visually pleasing.

Right now you're <5/10 due to the maxilla recession. With surgery you'd jump straight to >5/10.

On a side note I'm so surprised by how terrible most users here are at detecting facial profiles, your case was so obvious from the start yet I don't remember anyone pointing this out in the 1000ths of times you've posted.
Maxilla recession is a not a small failo?