WHY NATIONALISM IS GIGA COPE AND LOW IQ [GTFIH]

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
It's been a long time coming, but after dropping a few truth bombs on women of different races it is now time to tackle the biggest moronic belief of them all - nationalism. In this thread I will address nationalists of all races, but due to our forum's mild connection to SF, white nationalists will receive more focus.

The belief that your racial heritage/skin color makes you inherently superior to races which you don't belong to is such an idiotic cope that I can't help but laugh every time I see someone believing that nonsense. What makes you superior to other people is the length of your skeleton, the shape of your eyes or the position of your cheekbones, NOT your skin color. Nationalist communities are always filled to the brim with worthless genetic shit that don't have anything going for them, but the one thing they can cope with is "at least I'm not this or that race, what a bunch of fucking subhumans." :forcedsmile:

If we take a closer look at SFcels, common beliefs are that "white" nations are superior to others (especially African nations get a lot of hate) and that they were always a paradise to live in. Little do they know that up until large scale technological advancement and the consequent sedation of people with that technology, Europe was a complete shithole just like the rest of the world. In fact, Europe was probably the epicentre of the world when it came to coming up with more wicked and cruel torture methods. Even the precious Swedes that SFcels like to jerk off to all day commited massive atrocities, going so far as to being accredited their own method.

The Swedish drink involved forcing the victim to swallow foul liquid such as fluid shit. There go your based vikings. :forcedsmile: And the funniest part of it all: they used this method on fellow Europeans, especially Germans and their own people. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

SFcels dream of a "white nation state" and "having a trad family", but they don't realise that they would still be the scum of the population in those states that they dream of, because they still remain genetic shit. In fact they'd get mogged even harder if no ethnics are around. :forcedsmile: As an SFcel you should be thankful for ethnics because at least you can mog some of them.

It's extremely good for as many ethnics to be in your vicinity as possible cause not only can you mog them, but they also do the shit work that you don't wanna do. Think about that dear "proud nationalist". :feelskek:

Nobody from your "people" gives a fuck about you anyway, the leaders of your country would let you die in a heartbeat and the foids from your race would rather fuck the most foreign dude imaginable as long as he's gl and let you rot like the subhuman that you are. I always cage to Pluto and back when I see some SFcel saying "we have to keep foreigners away from OUR women". :forcedsmile: Too bad "your" women want to keep themselves away from you JFL.

Bottom line is if you think your racial heritage, whatever it may be, makes you superior to anyone else you've pretty much admitted being a complete and utter subhuman and your place in the world is probably being a shit swiper for a village of Abos, because even they mog you.

Check my other threads:
WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT

WHY ASIAMAXXING IS RETARDED

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 18325 and 35 others
imagine having to make a thread about how nationalism is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, |Daddy_Zygos|, Norwooder and 10 others
good post son

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fras
This thread is cope

Of course you shouldnt take pride in something u didnt participate in whatsoever and are disconnected from

Whites still look the best and can brag with it justifyably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, Inscol, Deleted member 399 and 5 others
Absolutely based, it's an ideology that comes from a point of weakness. Too many faggots on here are coping with "muhh racial superiority".

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, The Moggee, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Crazy how this nigga went from spamming “Didn’t read” everywhere on the forum to making lengthy posts

Anyways , Didn’t read a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 9391 and 8 others
What makes you superior to other people is the length of your skeleton, the shape of your eyes or the position of your cheekbones, NOT your skin color.
And whites have better craniofacial profiles, body structure, musculature and hormone profiles than other races which makes them superior. White supremacy is not cope. It is reality. Your post is bluepilled nonsense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, datboijj, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
And whites have better craniofacial profiles, body structure, musculature and hormone profiles than other races which makes them superior. White supremacy is not cope. It is reality. Your post is bluepilled nonsense.

This Tyrone mogs you to the gates of Gandy heaven and back.

south-sudan-17aug16.png

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 3043
This thread is cope

Of course you shouldnt take pride in something u didnt participate in whatsoever and are disconnected from

Whites still look the best and can brag with it justifyably.

On average yes but "nationalists" do not fall into this good looking category 99% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It's been a long time coming, but after dropping a few truth bombs on women of different races it is now time to tackle the biggest moronic belief of them all - nationalism. In this thread I will address nationalists of all races, but due to our forum's mild connection to SF, white nationalists will receive more focus.

The belief that your racial heritage/skin color makes you inherently superior to races which you don't belong to is such an idiotic cope that I can't help but laugh every time I see someone believing that nonsense. What makes you superior to other people is the length of your skeleton, the shape of your eyes or the position of your cheekbones, NOT your skin color. Nationalist communities are always filled to the brim with worthless genetic shit that don't have anything going for them, but the one thing they can cope with is "at least I'm not this or that race, what a bunch of fucking subhumans." :forcedsmile:

If we take a closer look at SFcels, common beliefs are that "white" nations are superior to others (especially African nations get a lot of hate) and that they were always a paradise to live in. Little do they know that up until large scale technological advancement and the consequent sedation of people with that technology, Europe was a complete shithole just like the rest of the world. In fact, Europe was probably the epicentre of the world when it came to coming up with more wicked and cruel torture methods. Even the precious Swedes that SFcels like to jerk off to all day commited massive atrocities, going so far as to being accredited their own method.

The Swedish drink involved forcing the victim to swallow foul liquid such as fluid shit. There go your based vikings. :forcedsmile: And the funniest part of it all: they used this method on fellow Europeans, especially Germans and their own people. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

SFcels dream of a "white nation state" and "having a trad family", but they don't realise that they would still be the scum of the population in those states that they dream of, because they still remain genetic shit. In fact they'd get mogged even harder if no ethnics are around. :forcedsmile: As an SFcel you should be thankful for ethnics because at least you can mog some of them.

It's extremely good for as many ethnics to be in your vicinity as possible cause not only can you mog them, but they also do the shit work that you don't wanna do. Think about that dear "proud nationalist". :feelskek:

Nobody from your "people" gives a fuck about you anyway, the leaders of your country would let you die in a heartbeat and the foids from your race would rather fuck the most foreign dude imaginable as long as he's gl and let you rot like the subhuman that you are. I always cage to Pluto and back when I see some SFcel saying "we have to keep foreigners away from OUR women". :forcedsmile: Too bad "your" women want to keep themselves away from you JFL.

Bottom line is if you think your racial heritage, whatever it may be, makes you superior to anyone else you've pretty much admitted being a complete and utter subhuman and your place in the world is probably being a shit swiper for a village of Abos, because even they mog you.

Check my other threads:

You don't know what nationalism means, you descripted race supremacism

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 399 and 7 others

Check my other threads:

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 3043
And whites have better craniofacial profiles, body structure, musculature and hormone profiles than other races
Frasthesubhuman

(btw I agree w u fras sorry abt making you a martyr)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 3043
Nationalism is controlled opposition of globalism. get people to give up their own personal identities and connect to a larger identity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 399 and fras
haters gonna hate didnt read GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and fras
good thread op. copers will disagree. it's just an attempt to group yourself with a collective to avoid your own subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, Deleted member 5521, Blackgymmax and 3 others
imagine the average testosterone difference between neonazis and antifa jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4797, fras and 1 other person
cope, keep crying together with your antifa friends while sucking jamals cock

Antifa is fucking retarded and basically employs the same principle as nationalists, instead of ethnics they target "muh Nazis" tho.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
But white people go to university and plan have white babies with high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, WadlowMaxxing, tyronelite and 1 other person
@fag112 jesus make a response for this accusation

This Tyrone mogs you to the gates of Gandy heaven and back.

south-sudan-17aug16.png
You obviously don't understand aesthetics. They don't mog at all. If they did, they would be ubiquitously featured on magazines and runways across the world, but that's not the case because dark skin is ugly. Dark skin obscures facial features, facial expressions and emotions. And also, its not that they have good features. Their mouths are prognathic (ape like).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, Deleted member 9090 and LastHopeForNorman
You obviously don't understand aesthetics. They don't mog at all. If they did, they would be ubiquitously featured on magazines and runways across the world, but that's not the case because dark skin is ugly. Dark skin obscures facial features, facial expressions and emotions. And also, its not that they have good features. Their mouths are prognathic (ape like).

Broderick Hunter, Tyson Beckford and Ronald Epps beg to differ.

Broderick Hunter, Tyson Beckford and Ronald Epps beg to differ.
Cherrypicking. White beauty is the dominant and objective standard of beauty which all races aspire to attain. Keep crying like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 9090
imagine the average testosterone difference between neonazis and antifa jfl

I've seen that vid like 10 years ago, yea these dudes there are high T af gotta admit.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Cherrypicking. White beauty is the dominant and objective standard of beauty which all races aspire to attain. Keep crying like a bitch.

*Nordic.

Most Slavs, Meds and other white subgroups look like shit on average.

Nationalism doesn't have to mean racism though.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Not gonna read 😑

0 but agree with your thread title there is only 1 nationality/race and that is chad everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and fras
*Nordic.

Nordic women maybe. Slavic women too. Both Celtic and Med phenos are better on men.

*Nordic.

Many Slavs and Meds have the Nordic orthagnathic pheno. Having the orthagnathic dento-alveolar profile, strong brow+forehead and forward grown maxilla is what constitutes the white pheno. Many meds and slavs have such a pheno. Its not all uniform.
This guy is a slav, can you believe it?

Meanwhile this English cricketer looks like a typical slav:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Many Slavs and Meds have the Nordic orthagnathic pheno. Having the orthagnathic dento-alveolar profile, strong brow+forehead and forward grown maxilla is what constitutes the white pheno. Many meds and slavs have such a pheno. Its not all uniform.
View attachment 950666
View attachment 950668

That "Slav" is like 90% Nordic and the English dude looks like your average inbred Anglo.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
That "Slav" is like 90% Nordic and the English dude looks like your average inbred Anglo.
Not my point. My point is that there are many in Slavic and Mediterranean countries who satisfy the typical Nordic orthagnathic facial profile and phenotype.

• +1
Not my point. My point is that there are many in Slavic and Mediterranean countries who satisfy the typical Nordic orthagnathic facial profile and phenotype.

Because they descend from Nordic invaders, which means they are essentially foreigners.

View attachment 950666
View attachment 950668
why are you a better white supremacist than every alt right member ive seen :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Because they descend from Nordic invaders, which means they are essentially foreigners.

Sigh. My point is that Slavs and Meds phenos are sufficiently similar to Nordics to be grouped together. It doesn't matter that there's Nordic invader genes flowing through Slav populations. The phenotype admixture shows that Europeans are sufficiently similar to be grouped together.

Eastern Europeans who immigrate to America have an easier time integrating into American life and culture than say Blacks, Asians or Indians. Geography precedes similarity in physical and mental constitution, which in turn results in the formation of communities and nations. That's the basis of nationalism! Nationalism is to protect the social and communal integrity of people with similar genotypes and phenotypes from dissimilar incompatible people.

• +1

Last edited:
saved your sig to my fat folder

• Love it
Reactions: fras
imagine being an incel and a nationalist same time

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, ReverseNorwoodPill and fras
why are you a better white supremacist than every alt right member ive seen :lul:
Because I'm a good thinker. I spend time analyzing and introspecting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5393
imagine being an incel and a nationalist same time
Imagine being bluepilled enough to not care that your homeland is subjected to plundering and conquest by foreign invaders. Its the definition of being cucked.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Troglodyte, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Sigh. My point is that Slavs and Meds phenos are sufficiently similar to Nordics to be grouped together. It doesn't matter that there's Nordic invader genes flowing through Slav populations. The phenotype admixture shows that Europeans are sufficiently similar to be grouped together.

View attachment 950675 View attachment 950676

Eastern Europeans who immigrate to America have an easier time integrating into American life and culture than say Blacks, Asians or Indians. Geography precedes similarity in physical and mental constitution, which in turn results in the formation of communities and nations. That's the basis of nationalism! Nationalism is to protect the social and communal integrity of people with similar genotypes and phenotypes from dissimilar incompatible people.

Oh jesus, you really believe in that shit? :forcedsmile: Even among people with similar phenotypes there will always be a superhuman vs subhuman battle. Also, in regards to "phenotypical purity".

GLL0M9y-1.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee
Mind you that nationalism is widespread, it's not just a white thing. Some of the most nationalistic countries are non-white. Actually, white nationalism is pretty mild nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 399
Mind you that nationalism is widespread, it's not just a white thing. Some of the most nationalistic countries are non-white. Actually, white nationalism is pretty mild nowadays.

Yea that's why I said "regardless of heritage" in the OP, there are black nationalists who claim that the dark ages in Europe were called that because black people ruled back then. Equally as retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Even among people with similar phenotypesthere will always be a superhuman vs subhuman battle. Also, in regards to "phenotypical purity".
Sure I'm not denying that Chad vs Incel conflicts take place, but if you import incompatible people into your homeland, they will undermine your institutions, increase competition for women, dilute genepools through race-mixing, and replace your culture with their own.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6892
China and Japan are very nationalist non-white countries. Dunno about Africa but I guess they have something similar there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Sure I'm not denying that Chad vs Incel conflicts take place, but if you import incompatible people into your homeland, they will undermine your institutions, increase competition for women, dilute genepools through race-mixing, and replace your culture with their own.

Race mixing already happened on a large scale, even Nordics have huge amounts of Mongoloid admixture by mixing with Samis.

nationalism is legit thats why the west is collapsing after dominating for hundreds of years

because people became cucks

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Race mixing is not a problem. People who have different heritage are not a problem. Immigrants who commit crimes and are unemployed are the problem regardless of their background.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6723, tyronelite and 2 others
Race mixing is not a problem. People who have different heritage are not a problem. Immigrants who commit crimes and are unemployed are the problem regardless of their background.
typical americuck mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4797