Why not a career in plastic surgery?

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
The average Surgeon - Plastic Reconstructive salary in the United States is $425,702 as of May 25, 2023

It takes at least 13 years of education and training to become a Plastic surgeon. This includes:
  1. Undergraduate education (Bachelor's degree) - 4 years.​
  2. Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical school - 4 years.​
  3. Residency program - 6 years in integrated plastic surgery.​
  4. Fellowship - 1 or more years​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, depressionmaxxing, WeiWei and 2 others
@depressionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and depressionmaxxing
you thinking that anybody who browses this forum has enough skill to even become a McDonalds employee is the funniest part of this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, theRiderEffect, WeiWei and 1 other person
you thinking that anybody who browses this forum has enough skill to even become a McDonalds employee is the funniest part of this thread

• JFL
Reactions: The Thinker, gribsufer1, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
The average Surgeon - Plastic Reconstructive salary in the United States is $425,702 as of May 25, 2023

It takes at least 13 years of education and training to become a Plastic surgeon. This includes:
Most of people here are too low iq for this

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You mean Maxillofacial surgeon and bevause im not trying to go to school for another 16 years. I hate school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

The shit ton of studying aside, who here can handle blood and bones without feeling nauseous?

Because my IQ is probably not high enough.

My IQ is slightly above average (100-110 range). Not enough to become a surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
being a looksmax incel doesnt make you a good surgeon. only the most gullible subhuman will go with a surgeon just because he said "chad" and "blackpilled" a few times wink wink

being a looksmax incel doesnt make you a good surgeon. only the most gullible subhuman will go with a surgeon just because he said "chad" and "blackpilled" a few times wink wink
it does help you understand aesthetics though. also i think .org users would rather trust a person who knows about blackpill/aesthetics rather than some random bimax faggot who only does it for breathing problems

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Just graduate at 31 bro meanwhile cs chads get a 400k/y out of college at 21

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
13 years just to get killed by incel if you fuck up his surgery by 1mm so he goes ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 31155

That's what I am going to make my doctor friend pursue.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and gribsufer1
Because my IQ is probably not high enough.

My IQ is slightly above average (100-110 range). Not enough to become a surgeon.
105ish is plenty enough to become a surgeon, just won't be superstar or anything, and you'll also have to study like a dog

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
There are no chads in CS. Only incels.

Ebin maymays, jfl, real life is not a stereotype, I've seen high school bullies who were literal nerd neckbeards.

Ebin maymays, jfl, real life is not a stereotype, I've seen high school bullies who were literal nerd neckbeards.
Well same thing about stereotypes apply to what you said before. Not everyone who graduates with a CS degree is instantly rich. CS is so oversaturated. And most of it will get replaced by AI in this decade. Good luck competing against 50000 other Indians for a single position while AI will start replacing junior level positions with ease.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
Well same thing about stereotypes apply to what you said before. Not everyone who graduates with a CS degree is instantly rich. CS is so oversaturated. And most of it will get replaced by AI in this decade. Good luck competing against 50000 other Indians for a single position while AI will start replacing junior level positions with ease.

It's the same shit as with the balding cure "it's gonna happen any time now" meanwhile there are posts from over 20 years ago saying the same shit.

It's the same shit as with the balding cure "it's gonna happen any time now" meanwhile there are posts from over 20 years ago saying the same shit.
Balding doesn't need a cure, you can buy a hair system which looks better than a nw4 hair transplant.