kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
Fr tho unless u are gonna start a private firm as a doctor or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, capybara, mogstars and 6 others
only reason is the reason you mentioned; pursuing a respectable career that will essentially guarantee a job; doctor, lawyer, etc

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Sny, capybara and 8 others
To party and hook up, that's the only reason

Once you start wage slaving life is over, so people want to extend their party time

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, capybara, Chinacurry and 5 others
only reason is the reason you mentioned; pursuing a respectable career that will essentially guarantee a job; doctor, lawyer, etc
Jobs are never guaranteed. I said start a private form meaning if you aspire to start an independent business that requires credentials. You should never aspire to work for someone else your entire life unless that entity is the government

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
Jobs are never guaranteed. I said start a private form meaning if you aspire to start an independent business that requires credentials. You should never aspire to work for someone else your entire life unless that entity is the government
Army jobs are guaranteed. Doctors too.

• +1
Reactions: capybara and MentalistKebab
cuz not everyone is destined to be a uber eats driver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Ryldoo IS COPING, Sny and 10 others
cuz not everyone is destined to be a uber eats driver
I've never once touched gig apps i am just aware of it as a viable option because I have friends who do it and make a decent living probably more than you, around 150k

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • +1
Reactions: finn899 and wollet2
I've never once touched gig apps i am just aware of it as a viable option because I have friends who do it and make a decent living probably more than you, around 150k
right.... :forcedsmile:
u just happen to know everything about that lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
yes everyone should listen to faggots like tate and gadzhi and be online hustler, you're a retard op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Sny, HitAndRun and 5 others
to make my parents happy, going to college is the least you can do if thats what they've been working towards providing for you as an opportunity

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and baboon593
right.... :forcedsmile:
u just happen to know everything about that lifestyle
Like what lol I make money legal link phishing I can make over 300 a day ez

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
yes everyone should listen to faggots like tate and gadzhi and be online hustler, you're a retard op
Idk who those people are but they probably make more money than you

to make my parents happy, going to college is the least you can do if thats what they've been working towards providing for you as an opportunity
Parents are stupid and bluepilled you can't listen to their canned advice they are from a different time and know absolutely nothing about making money in the modern world. Once you give them money no matter what it's from they're going to respect you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Parents are stupid and bluepilled you can't listen to their canned advice they are from a different time and know absolutely nothing about making money in the modern world
water.

they don't know but i know, i also know that i'll be just fine because im not majoring in a retard major, if im gonna have to go to college regardless to make my parents happy might as well take advantage of it to make connections and get a good degree instead of wasting 4 years.

but yes if u know what u want to do after college just start working and build skills on your own, i would have rather taken a year off after highschool and worked on personal projects based on career then started applying

i dropped out then i came up

• Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1
Tbh I feel bad I don't wanna discourage anyone cuz if that's your current strategy on moneymazxing than go for it 90% of the time if you have a strategy and actually stick with it you'll usually at least make some money off of it. It's pretty easy to make money nowadays if you put in the work. It's just dumb if you have no actual goal with it

> You should never aspire to work for anyone
> Talk about your friends who work for uber in another relpy

Look man I don't wanna go to college either, I'm attempting to be either something music-related (i.e gigging musician, producer, songwriter, or sound engineer) or youtuber, and if both of those fail, I'm going to go to trade school. But there is nothing wrong with aspiring to be a doctor, lawyer, etc, if it pays well. It might be working for someone but it pays the bills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
> You should never aspire to work for anyone
> Talk about your friends who work for uber in another relpy

Look man I don't wanna go to college either, I'm attempting to be either something music-related (i.e gigging musician, producer, songwriter, or sound engineer) or youtuber, and if both of those fail, I'm going to go to trade school. But there is nothing wrong with aspiring to be a doctor, lawyer, etc, if it pays well. It might be working for someone but it pays the bills
Being a doctor or a lawyer or any of that is not aspiring to work for someone lol most doctors or lawyers aspire to some day own their own private firm. It's not cucked to want to get a skill that is valuable to society it's cucked to want to sell it to a big business your whole life

Last edited:
Well there's your reason to go to college lol
Being a doctor or a lawyer or any of that is not aspiring to work for someone lol most doctors or lawyers aspire to some day own their own private firm

To get a high paying white collar job ?

If your parents didnt leave you a working business or a sum of wealth to risk, you will never be able to have your own job as your first job, and will have to wageslave 5 to 10 years anyway.

And the highest earning wageslaves are doctors and dentists, not your gay ass hustler uber drivers.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 27066
To get a high paying white collar job ?

If your parents didnt leave you a working business or a sum of wealth to risk, you will never be able to have your own job as your first job, and will have to wageslave 5 to 10 years anyway.

And the highest earning wageslaves are doctors and dentists, not your gay ass hustler uber drivers.
Considering I didn't have any wealth and I am my own boss this is not true

If they have to work 60+ hours a week than they aren't technically that high earning are they. You can work pretty much any trade job overtime for 60 hours a week and make over 6 figures..salary is cucked

lol im doing computer science rn and im trying to pivot into some influencer/business type of gig since i'll be competing with subhuman indians who dream assembly. im smart enough for the role but im not sure if the jewish corps will begin slashing swe salaries and begin employing indian internationals for peanuts. i wanna roid up and make interactive gym content but we'll see how things go.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Like a sub five can even get there without roping

lol im doing computer science rn and im trying to pivot into some influencer/business type of gig since i'll be competing with subhuman indians who dream assembly. im smart enough for the role but im not sure if the jewish corps will begin slashing swe salaries and begin employing indian internationals for peanuts. i wanna roid up and make interactive gym content but we'll see how things go.
Both plans is smart. Programming is an insanely useful skill to have even if you don't make money off of it. Most businesses nowadays are gatekept behind needing a programmer to do shit for you

water.

they don't know but i know, i also know that i'll be just fine because im not majoring in a retard major, if im gonna have to go to college regardless to make my parents happy might as well take advantage of it to make connections and get a good degree instead of wasting 4 years.

but yes if u know what u want to do after college just start working and build skills on your own, i would have rather taken a year off after highschool and worked on personal projects based on career then started applying
Tru ull prolly be successful I just wanna make games and YouTube videos nigga

If they have to work 60+ hours a week than they aren't technically that high earning are they. You can work pretty much any trade job overtime for 60 hours a week and make over 6 figures..salary is cucked
Doctors and Dentists are the highest earners for the same hour work.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Doctors and Dentists are the highest earners for the same hour work.
Dentists are moggers but doctors are spending an insane amount of time and cortisol on their patients. Unless you're getting 150k+ it's not worth it

Tru ull prolly be successful I just wanna make games and YouTube videos nigga
respect, goodluck bro what type of content or games do you want to make

more guaranteed of a future

Fr tho unless u are gonna start a private firm as a doctor or some shit
Just go, you look like an inbred retard if you dont go there, its only 3 years or so full of stacies and social life.