Why only ugly girls like me ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I am fucking done.Only ugly girls like me and when they like me i miss my chances with other fine looking ladies in the room.
I hate ugly girls

*sheboon voice* You uuugly as fuck, boy, thas whaaaa! You uuuuuggllyyyy!

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 19174 and StuntmanMike
you won't ever understand how ugly you are until you run an experiment as a chad and the same women you liked likes the chad back but not you. It's the ultimate blackpill.

you won't ever understand how ugly you are until you run an experiment as a chad and the same women you liked likes the chad back but not you. It's the ultimate blackpill.
Do you think skin color is a factor ?
All the girls i liked dated with shitskins

Do you think skin color is a factor ?
All the girls i liked dated with shitskins
If they dated with shitskins that's lifefeul for me, but my experience, factual evidence and a core flagship looksmax principle says the opposite - shitskins are death tier unless chaddam/chadpreet.

If you can't get white girls as a self professed white guy you are legit LTN. You have white privilege amongst ethnics, not whites.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
If they dated with shitskins that's lifefeul for me, but my experience, factual evidence and a core flagship looksmax principle says the opposite - shitskins are death tier unless chaddam/chadpreet.

If you can't get white girls as a self professed white guy you are legit LTN. You have white privilege amongst ethnics, not whites.
Psl bullshit.I see brown LTNs with whiteskin girls in here.

I am going to crazy seriously.I have ultra light skin and slightly slanted eyes maybe that is why white girls don't like me

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist