why parasites cause lesbians ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
well , lesbains basically like other females over males , so the parasites must want their host NOT to give birth . good symbionts in females want them to give birth cuz they can spread to the fetus and influence its development . but the lesbianic parasites dont want the female to give birth becuase they hate humans , they want humans to not reproduce . this is the work of jews .

or they parasites dont want to have competition from the symbionts of males so they make lesbian .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pig_face, Gonthar and BigJimsWornOutTires
a possibility is that the parasites are from bonobos

west came into contact with bonobos in 1920's explains why lesbian increase since

Your on a streak. Total bullshit.

The increase of lesbians and homosexual men probably comes from increasing intersex conditions. Genetics, eugenics, hormonal disruptors. Not parasites. I have a few threads on this if you want to know.

You can spot a women prone to homosexual tendencies by how she looks like, if you know what to look for. Its all genetics. When looking at behavior, 90%+ can be attribed to genetics unless specifically cultivated otherwise. Most people arent specifically attempting to be gay, and propaganda works by playing into inate factors. So the only logical explanation would be genetics. Intersex conditions.

Intersex conditions through eugenics aka the types of people who succeed and are statistically likely to impress women and pass offspring. The quality of the seed, the quality of the food and environmental factors etc.

Its not hard to see how this issue would come to be. Look at farm animals. You can breed bulls and cows to have specific traits. You can do the same with dogs and all animals. How are we any different?

Look what happens to freemartin cattle and tell me that isnt whats going on due to genetics and eugenics. The hole is too deep.