Title

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
They’re subhuman

And look like diarrhea

• Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt and aesthetic beauty
And look like diarrhea

A lot of curry i cross in my life have the most beautiful hair on the world and good structur bones, all that are destroyed by a bad pheno (at world people perspective) is fukin sad

Indian men have the lowest smv. Plus negative stereotypes attached to Indian men + the name failo of being called a curry leads to Indian men trying to escape being Indian by worshipping black or white men and looking down on being Indian. It also leaves indian users vulnerable to being attacked for being indian because low smv means you are in a position of weakness which people can exploit.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Indian men have the lowest smv. Plus negative stereotypes attached to Indian men + the name failo of being called a curry leads to Indian men trying to escape being Indian by worshipping black or white men and looking down on being Indian. It also leaves indian users vulnerable to being attacked for being indian because low smv means you are in a position of weakness which people can exploit.
Also phenotype.

• +1
Also phenotype.

Fuukin terrible, even a chad daleet is a htn on women perspective damn it, life is cruel

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Fuukin terrible, even a chad daleet is a htn on women perspective damn it, life is cruel
a gl Indian could possibly ascend in real life/social media, but on dating apps it’s over.

• So Sad
a gl Indian could possibly ascend in real life/social media, but on dating apps it’s over.
At least good looking Indians have niche appeal. The average Indian man will struggle mightly in dating.

At least good looking Indians have niche appeal. The average Indian man will struggle mightly in dating.
Niche i see, is new age religion girl, or some girl like spiritual cope shit lol

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Niche i see, is new age religion girl, or some girl like spiritual cope shit lol
Or a girl who puts such a heavy premium on bones that pheno is irrelevant to her.

• +1
Batcha batcha broder