Why Poland may be the best location for me to have a fruitful dating life

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When looking at the map of Europa, I pondered where I might go having been a reject in my homeland who somehow brute forced his way to 100 slays but ultimately failed in my attempts to secure a HTB-Staceylite who would select me based on having a pheno she's familair with (ie. look like her relative pill / look like her highschool crush pill)

With the knowledge I must depart, I questioned where I might thrive

In England I may slay high sex appeal chubsters as a bouncer but it would only be an endeavour of hedonism as there are no pure foids in England

In Netherlands, I may be able to run height game since only Dutch women select for outlier height and I no longer have the bite issues that held me back mentally on my last trips there
If I go again I will be low inhib (since Dutchcels here claim Dutch are high inhib) but I dont know if I'd be able to deal with the rage of seeing ethnics everywhere in a land of some of the most respectable Europeans

In Scandinavia, I may also be able to run height game based on the attitude of Scandi foids in street interviews but the elitism of Scandis who think blonde hair + blue eyes automatically gives them a points bonus in looks may leave me outside of the most selected phenos.
There is also a chance of them having a bias against the Celtic pheno due to the bad reputation of Brits and lumping me in as one of them and discounting me for my ideally balanced level of facial height + width that contrasts wide/short face Scandi block skulls

Germany is a place I am neutral on where I was actually quite sure I would give things a shot but for now its just the ethnics as the main negative against them

In Spain and Italy I am too pale with my outlier height actually working against me (not explaining this theory for the 1000x time)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Now we come to Poland

Since there is a good alliance between Poles and Irish due to them benefitting from working here for a higher wage than they were used to and us benefitting from being in the presence of their foids with good craniofacial development, the Celto-Slav alliance will be expanded upon under my campaign.

Taking this section of Europe as the extent of what's relevant to the west, we can see Ireland is the far west while Poland is the far East
This has made us the most persecuted peoples because we are at the extreme ends of the spectrum while the rest of the countries are mixed in between

Being at the extreme ends means our phenos are complete opposite to each other
But because of slavs being seen as having a low position by western standards, they may see the Hollywood Celt-Atlantid pheno as a halo and champion a male with a tall face and tall chin since it's the anthitesis to the slav pheno who are giga forward grown at the expense of some facial height.

I also wouldn't be subject to the Scandi Blonde hair blue eyes elitism and my colouring may be fairly similar to what's standard there just with a completely different pheno
They are also above average height in Europe at 180cm which is a good thing because less manlets to compete with.

The double edged sword of Polish foids is that they have the lowest looks standards to own looks level ratio, meaning you can in theory get a far hotter polish foid than other white foids but if you fail to get one you'll be subjected to viewing hot Polish foids with subhumans which will drive you to murder-sui.

There will also be less ethnics in Poland which will be positive for my sanity and if I see some acting up on the street I will do my bit to clean them up with the assumption my actions would be looked upon favourably by the public in general and the police

TLDR: I plan to slay big tit slav foids and gatekeep them by giving any non pole LTNs I see with attractive foids a beating

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
You are a 193 CM tall guy with a high pedigree european phenotype and as of recent good bone structure, just go get a girlfriend honestly.

• +1
Yeah true I'd move to poland I've been there countless times and it's better than the west, everything is cheaper, the women are more traditional (maybe not necessarily better looking) etc, thats not to say that you should have a polish girlfriend you can always move with a foreign woman to a country

Dnr

• +1