Why side profile looks so much better when people turn their head?

yolomann

yolomann

Iron
I noticed that when people turn their head 90 degrees but their body remains unturned their face looks so much better. Same case for me, when i look at my side profile it's just recessed and downward grown but when I turn my head it becomes defined, sharp and forward grown. Why?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
stretches the skin around the neck and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ascension and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
It makes your features more pronounced instead of boneless.

Neck lift?
it can get better, but ur just looking at the neck from a diff angle - when turning neck your jaw juts out and stands out compared to the rest of the neck which stays in position.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Allornothing
Losing bodyfat should make the stretching effect more permanent from various angles. At the end of the day it's just skin being pulled more taut.

That's why most models turn their necks for photos and if they don't they at least look down and forward. A true side profile always looks shit or at least not fantastic without retouching and/or perfect lighting. And it really isn't that important.

I noticed that when people turn their head 90 degrees but their body remains unturned their face looks so much better. Same case for me, when i look at my side profile it's just recessed and downward grown but when I turn my head it becomes defined, sharp and forward grown. Why?
side profile is cope

peak greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Take a pic of you real side. Then change shirt and take one turning the head 90 degrees. Post in the mewing subreddit and say it the result of mewing for 30 days. Get 1 thousand upvotes.