Reactions: bloomercel, nofap and stunna
Doesn't exist in nature

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
im short but I still pull at times
PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and PseudoMaxxer
I’m not scared, my ego simply won’t let me. I feel like I’m degrading myself by approaching foids first.

• JFL
I’m not scared, my ego simply won’t let me. I feel like I’m degrading myself by approaching foids first.
That’s how it’s supposed to work dummy, u ain’t chad so this is the life u will have to live.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LooksOrDeath
That’s how it’s supposed to work dummy, u ain’t chad so this is the life u will have to live.
Then I’ll die alone, so be it. I’ve made my peace with it regardless

• JFL
Wouldnt feel that way if you knew said foids would accept you

its fear of rejection not muh ego

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, ShowerMaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
Wouldnt feel that way if you knew said foids would accept you

its fear of rejection not muh ego
If the case is that they would accept my approach, then they should do it themselves. It has nothing to do with fear of rejection, I don’t want to degrade myself for females

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PseudoMaxxer
If the case is that they would accept my approach, then they should do it themselves.
but they won’t, that’s the fact.

U are accepting the fact that you are not even going to try and that’s sad af, like u won’t degrade yourself at all

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deleted member 26379
same im just waiting for a HTB to come to me and offer to suck me off otherwise i aint making the first move

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PseudoMaxxer and Eternal_
it's not about her. it's about me having to see myself, like looking in a mirror.

• JFL
If the case is that they would accept my approach, then they should do it themselves. It has nothing to do with fear of rejection, I don’t want to degrade myself for females
most girls arent gonna approach you even if you're chad buddy, most who do are gonna be whores looking for hookup #121
even girls fear rejection from chad jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
same im just waiting for a HTB to come to me and offer to suck me off otherwise i aint making the first move
phaggot forum @ResilientGoyim @JohnBaza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, JohnBaza, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
most people are just scared to get their massive egos hurt

but they dont realize that getting ur ego hurt is the best thing u can do. u will become low inhib af after a couple of rejections.

always go for what u fear in life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

but they dont realize that getting ur ego hurt is the best thing u can do. u will become low inhib af after a couple of rejections.

I remember when i was like 15 in america i tried approaching 2 white girls who were walking together, they just ignored me and refused to aknowledge my existence and kept walking after i said 'excuse me', that shit hurt my soul :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, buflek and 2 others

if you dont have subhuman level T a few rejections are gonna push you to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: buflek
we think we important when in fact no one means anything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I remember when i was like 15 in america i tried approaching 2 white girls who were walking together, they just ignored me and refused to aknowledge my existence and kept walking after i said 'excuse me', that shit hurt my soul :lul:
Not approaching women out of fear of rejection is fine
But doing it because you have an ego is retarded

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
rejection theory

Nah bro ima go straight to jail when she sees my nct