why some incels dont even try ?

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
I see so many mtn ltn incels on r9k and .is who have hella potential. I wonder why some people don't even try. I understand that it's definitely over for sub5's. If you're really UGLY, then it's really over for you - I'm talking about truecel level (eggman, 5.1ft currycel) then it's really over for you. But why do ltn's and mtn's give up? Atleast try. Looksmax, do surgerys, invest your whole life in your appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, rand anon, lemonnz and 1 other person
I have 0 potential, I need rhino Cosmetic Orbital decompression ,tear trough implants, LL, Bimax to reach LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Potential: white

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
38b35891ced497a5f2ccb70438c5e340

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, dopaminebeyondfried and sub5c3l
Can't be asked. idk what to do and even if I get to htn I'll still be non Nt

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and sub5c3l
Can't be asked. idk what to do and even if I get to htn I'll still be non Nt
personality is cope richard ramirez was a serial killer and still got pussy, okay but we are not rr jfl

Define "potential", because ive heard this cope word everywhere. But its not like this is a question for me because im sub5z

personality is cope richard ramirez was a serial killer and still got pussy
Pretty easy to sleep with girls when you can menace them of death

Define "potential", because ive heard this cope word everywhere. But its not like this is a question for me because im sub5z
Normies have hella potential, as i said '' I understand that it's definitely over for sub5's''

Normies have hella potential, as i said '' I understand that it's definitely over for sub5's''
Normies are fakecels, if i was a normie i wouldnt be here

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
To reply to your question, only retards invest their whole life savings into how they look jfl
I don't just mean "money" but also all your time, for some mtn's softmaxxing also works

I don't just mean "money" but also all your time, for some mtn's softmaxxing also works
Softmaxxing are cope, only option you have is spending 50k to fix your nose thats going to make no difference
No thanks, id rather just cope

I see so many mtn ltn incels on r9k and .is who have hella potential. I wonder why some people don't even try. I understand that it's definitely over for sub5's. If you're really UGLY, then it's really over for you - I'm talking about truecel level (eggman, 5.1ft currycel) then it's really over for you. But why do ltn's and mtn's give up? Atleast try. Looksmax, do surgerys, invest your whole life in your appearance.
i just need to do a cycle of test and i will be saved

• +1
i just need to do a cycle of test and i will be saved
for me I need to become NT which isnt gonna happen soon so Ill keep on rotting

for me I need to become NT which isnt gonna happen soon so Ill keep on rotting
im half NT, once i ascend from one good test cycle ill fraud being NT, it's not hard to act but it's hard to maintain being NT, if you're an autist like me and on top of that above average in intelligence it is sooo mentally draining having to not only act fake, give fake compliments, laughs and smiles but on top of that dumb yourself down because normies see you as weird and condescending if you use words with 3 syllables or more, it's tiring but ik the importance of it, idk how i will cope if it gets to that stage, probably drugs

• Love it
im half NT, once i ascend from one good test cycle ill fraud being NT, it's not hard to act but it's hard to maintain being NT, if you're an autist like me and on top of that above average in intelligence it is sooo mentally draining having to not only act fake, give fake compliments, laughs and smiles but on top of that dumb yourself down because normies see you as weird and condescending if you use words with 3 syllables or more, it's tiring but ik the importance of it, idk how i will cope if it gets to that stage, probably drugs
goodluck for becoming NT

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
goodluck for becoming NT
will try, only if i manage to hop on test, otherwise ill just ldar and then rope @ 30 or younger

• So Sad
When you try so much and get rejected while seeing others succeed with 20x times less effort put in, your body and mind subconsciously give up. Your subconscious sees that there are no results from your efforts, only pain from rejections so it starts perceiving trying as a threat, rotting becomes comfortable. That's what happened to me.

• +1