Why some male become retarded when being around foid?

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
My old friend group got destroyed by one single foid entering the scene. Foid ruins fucking everything. We use to fucking talk to each other but after foid came in. All the niggers [except me] become competitive--they trynna get this one single bitch attention. They trynna mogs each other. Female nature is chaotic. No wonder why Buddhists don't allow female to enter their monastery. We went from playing game regularly to barely talk to each other and then Over. No more socializing and the group just break like that.

Some male are so fucking desperate for pussy, they would destroy their social-circle and friendship just to get the attention from the opposite sex. Mother nature is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, vermillioncorefan, Mortician and 11 others
muh bros before hoes

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 62902
Subchad looks

men and women can't only be friends, find better friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 62902
males are nor your friends rememebe that

Your friend would literally kill you for a woman they meet 2 monthd ago. your friend would leave you behind for a social gain .

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, TheMaxxer333 and 4 others
You are not blackpill if you still believe in muh friendship
Hahahhaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, pig_face, LooksThinker and 3 others
Sad I blame simps for why women are the way they are today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Depresso and Deleted member 62902
My old friend group got destroyed by one single foid entering the scene. Foid ruins fucking everything. We use to fucking talk to each other but after foid came in. All the niggers [except me] become competitive--they trynna get this one single bitch attention. They trynna mogs each other. Female nature is chaotic. No wonder why Buddhists don't allow female to enter their monastery. We went from playing game regularly to barely talk to each other and then Over. No more socializing and the group just break like that.

Some male are so fucking desperate for pussy, they would destroy their social-circle and friendship just to get the attention from the opposite sex. Mother nature is brutal.

Lack of male self-awareness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902

Men have 5x the sex hormones as women, thats why

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Remember when ESLs could type normal?

What's been going down in the 3rd world for the last few years?