Why some people are cucked over girls ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
I mean for example I wanted to visit my friend she found a girl they together for a while and instead of meeting me for a day when I went to the city he said "Sorry I have to be with my girlfriend" like nigga I havent seen u in a while while u see ur gf everyday why cant u just say to her "Ima meet my friend on Saturday can we rearrange our programs?". He asked me to come in a different date which might be good for him like LOL whats goin on in the world?!?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, socialcel, Imretarded? and 3 others
I mean for example I wanted to visit my friend she found a girl they together for a while and instead of meeting me for a day when I went to the city he said "Sorry I have to be with my girlfriend" like nigga I havent seen u in a while while u see ur gf everyday why cant u just say to her "Ima meet my friend on Saturday can we rearrange our programs?". He asked me to come in a different date which might be good for him like LOL whats goin on in the world?!?
cus most people have no honour and are desperate losERs

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
because girls are needy asf and get mad asf and it’s easier to avoid arguments

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and vermillioncorefan
cuz he’s a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AustinCutler and socialcel
doesn't he know the bro code? you share your gf with the homies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, vermillioncorefan, AustinCutler and 1 other person
If after your friends get into a relationship, they stop going out with you to parties/clubs and cheating on their gf they’re little bitches and you should drop them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
doesn't he know the bro code? you share your gf with the homies
thats trve, I would never b a jealous mf I want my homies to hit on my girl vice versa

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
If after your friends get into a relationship, they stop going out with you to parties/clubs and cheating on their gf they’re little bitches and you should drop them.
yea we should drop pussies like them

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
1. He didnt learn yet

2. He doesnt respect himself