Why stealing from big companies (target, walmart, nike) is pointless

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Dont ever steal from big named companies. These motherfuckers have high level security. This is coming from a guy whos both stolen from there and worked at loss prevention. You may think u got away with it but u didnt. Most of the time whenever a big store catches someone stealing something petty like candy or something they will let them go because ultimately within the time they spent stealing theyve already made the cost of the stolen item back infinitely and calling the police and filing lawsuits will lose them more money then the cost of the stolen item. What they di tho is they let u keep coming back and keep stealing so they can rack up charges on you then once youve hit a high ammount they charge you in full. (Also btw some stores work together so dont think just because you go to a different target or a different walmart you are safe).

Tldr: dont steal your not getting away with it even if you think you are. If your going to steal steal from smaller stores that may not have good security

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, wishIwasSalludon, teefight and 2 others
thanks op i was on my way to steal from amerimutt brands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and FutureSlayer
Pump your nuts

motherfucker stole shit from walmart 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA and Samsepioler
Only walmart has loss prevention out of the big chains
Many others dont bother

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: DoII
Only walmart has loss prevention out of the big chains
Many others dont bother
Every store has some level of loss prevention. Its just bigger stores like walmart and target put more funding into shit like cameras and paiying employees to work overnight

So u r telling me is worth it to stole small quantities? Robbery tip right here fella

Dont ever steal from big named companies. These motherfuckers have high level security. This is coming from a guy whos both stolen from there and worked at loss prevention. You may think u got away with it but u didnt. Most of the time whenever a big store catches someone stealing something petty like candy or something they will let them go because ultimately within the time they spent stealing theyve already made the cost of the stolen item back infinitely and calling the police and filing lawsuits will lose them more money then the cost of the stolen item. What they di tho is they let u keep coming back and keep stealing so they can rack up charges on you then once youve hit a high ammount they charge you in full. (Also btw some stores work together so dont think just because you go to a different target or a different walmart you are safe).

Tldr: dont steal your not getting away with it even if you think you are. If your going to steal steal from smaller stores that may not have good security
only complete morons still steal in the traditional way. there is zero percent chance for them to catch you skipping an item at self checkout or using item look up to select a cheaper item. i've stolen ~ 500 tubs of ben and jerry's icecream from the same couple of stores over the years, and i don't even eat them most of the time, i just put them out in the sun or give it to homeless people. sometimes i'll take a bite then toss the rest out the window. it's all about enforcing redistribution of wealth on commie companies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Sny, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
i will KO the wagie bodyguard that will try to restrain me

so explain to me why people make 100k+ in california stealing high end merchandise with no face protection and never get caught heard it in colorado too

only complete morons still steal in the traditional way. there is zero percent chance for them to catch you skipping an item at self checkout or using item look up to select a cheaper item. i've stolen ~ 500 tubs of ben and jerry's icecream from the same couple of stores over the years, and i don't even eat them most of the time, i just put them out in the sun or give it to homeless people. sometimes i'll take a bite then toss the rest out the window. it's all about enforcing redistribution of wealth on commie companies
based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
so explain to me why people make 100k+ in california stealing high end merchandise with no face protection and never get caught heard it in colorado too
1. Depends where ur stealing from. Some stores dont even bother if its small.
2. Store could be trying to build a case.
If you steal without a mask they have your identity and could charge you if they have you facial records of you. Sometimes they need time to build a case and compile the evidence. Or their waiting for u to steal more and more
3. The thing about stealing is, you have to get away every time while the police only have to get u one time. The odds arent in ur favor.

Again. If u skip a item at check out and steal cheap shit, most stores dont even give a shit. U realize evey time a store security approaches u their risking their life possibly and if they call the police it causes a scene. And takes money to build cases. Their not going to get u for stealing one small item. Thats the whole point, when u steal once they know ull come back cause u think u got away with it and ull keep getting away with it until the ammount uve stolen reaches felony level

1. Depends where ur stealing from. Some stores dont even bother if its small.
2. Store could be trying to build a case.
If you steal without a mask they have your identity and could charge you if they have you facial records of you. Sometimes they need time to build a case and compile the evidence. Or their waiting for u to steal more and more
3. The thing about stealing is, you have to get away every time while the police only have to get u one time. The odds arent in ur favor.
sounds like walmart and target will, but cvs frys and etd wouldn't espescially if its normal items like peanut butter, if your straight up putting shit in your pants thats probably a problem

sounds like walmart and target will, but cvs frys and etd wouldn't espescially if its normal items like peanut butter, if your straight up putting shit in your pants thats probably a problem
Yeah no shit cvs doesnt give a shit. The cvs policy is strictly no chase no approach. The only things they care about is the stuff with security tags or large theft (running out with a bag of shit). I used to work at cvs and they try to be nice to shoplifters even though they know ur stealing they try to provide assistance in hopes you will stop stealing.