why the fuck aren't you taking melanotan 2?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
I'm sorry for posting another thread about Melanotan but I swear this shit doesn't ever get talked about here, but it's truely an amazing substance with so many benefits, you can microdose it if you don't want an intense tan and still reap the positives that come along-side it.

-Insulin sensitivity
Melanotan 2 increases insulin sensitivity dramatically.

Effects of peripheral administration of Melanotan II (MTII), a melanocortin agonist, on insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance were examined in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima Fatty (OLETF) rats. Subcutaneous administration of MTII with osmotic mini-pumps decreased food intake and body weight in OLETF rats. MTII group showed more sensitivity to insulin compared with that allowed to eat ad libitum or pair-fed group in insulin tolerance tests on day 9. MTII group also showed significantly lower glucose values than ad libitum group in glucose tolerance tests on days 11 and 23. Thus, MTII increased insulin sensitivity and improved glucose tolerance in OLETF rats.

insulin sensitivity is insanely overlooked when it comes to body recomposition and muscle hypertrophy, bodybuilders commonly use compounds such as metformin to increase insulin sensitivity which allows them to fill out their physique and drop fat.

two aspie bro-scientists talking about MT2s effect on insulin sensitivity

-increase in libido and affects on men with erectile-dysfunction.
Melanotan 2's affect on sexual desire and erectile quality.

we review our experience with Melanotan II, a non-selective melanocortin receptor agonist, in human subjects with erectile dysfunction (ED). Melanotan II was administered to 20 men with psychogenic and organic ED using a double-blind placebo-controlled crossover design. Penile rigidity was monitored for 6 h using RigiScan. The level of sexual desire and side effects were reported with a questionnaire. In the absence of sexual stimulation, Melanotan II led to penile erection in 17 of 20 men. Subjects experienced a mean of 41 min Rigiscan tip rigidity>80%. Increased sexual desire was reported after 13/19 (68%) doses of Melanotan II vs 4/21 (19%) of placebo (P<0.01). We conclude that Melanotan II is a potent initiator of penile erection in men with erectile dysfunction.

It's the looksmaxxers drug imo.

-constant horniness and raging boners
-appetite suppression which can lead to easier cutting phases
-insulin sensitivity, increased fat loss, and muscle glycogen storage.
-darkening of the hair (perfect for fair people, can lead to darker eyebrows which are always a benefit)
-protection against skin cancer and sun damage.
-and most importantly, a bomb ass tan.

Attachments

• 3b5ee338df80f336c7be04ce9c867b6a.jpg
    3b5ee338df80f336c7be04ce9c867b6a.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 497
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Casadonis, beyourself and 3 others
Can't afford that

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Does it increase the number of moles or the dimension of the ones you already have?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Sasaz2
I'm sorry for posting another thread about Melanotan but I swear this shit doesn't ever get talked about here, but it's truely an amazing substance with so many benefits, you can microdose it if you don't want an intense tan and still reap the positives that come along-side it.

-Insulin sensitivity

insulin sensitivity is insanely overlooked when it comes to body recomposition and muscle hypertrophy, bodybuilders commonly use compounds such as metformin to increase insulin sensitivity which allows them to fill out their physique and drop fat.

-darkening of the hair (perfect for fair people, can lead to darker eyebrows which are always a benefit)
though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kade and Deleted member 2634
Im stuck with my corpse tan

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
I already tan ridiculously easy lol, plus living in australia tends to mean in summer i cant avoid getting a tan.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Price + link Ô Buddy Boyo

Yeah heard of guys getting permanent moles from that stuff. Also concerns of skin cancer etc.

I'd still inject it if I had it.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I am arab i go from light to dark skin easily if i get exposed to the sun enough i am now actually trying to lose my tan that persisted from summer lol (it faded away 80% but it's still there)
I already tan ridiculously easy lol, plus living in australia tends to mean in summer i cant avoid getting a tan.
Same

though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[
Yeah heard of guys getting permanent moles from that stuff. Also concerns of skin cancer etc.

I'd still inject it if I had it.

the reason people get moles is that they use to high of a dosage for a short period of time, Melanotan is powerful shit, you don't need 250mcg a day for a week like people are doing, you can take 250mcg spread across a week and still get an amazing time minus the permanent moles.
Price + link Ô Buddy Boyo

this is the most reputable source of melanotan 2, they ship world wide.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
I'm black

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cheerfulincel, Rasputin and 7 others
i got permanently tanned skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Gave me panic attacks, depression, ED, and other weird side effects.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2756
I'm considering it. People have been taking it for ED for a while now so it's probably not that bad.
how pure was it?

Do I have to take it for life ?

Or is the tan permanent ? Or does it wear down like a normal tan ?

I'm considering it. People have been taking it for ED for a while now so it's probably not that bad.

how pure was it?
idk. At least 98% I think

How much dose?

How to take it, pills or othwer ways?

What are the side effects, and percentage chance of getting that side effect?

I think it can give permanent results but the tan you get from sun bathing with this stuff isn't gonna be permanent (I hardly did research on this I don't actually know)

Becoming a curry is a death sentence and looksmin..keep your precious white skin boys

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope

-Insulin sensitivity

Nice thread. Darkening of eyebrows is a huge looksmax. I don't advise gingers/albinos to take it, or anyone who's naturally a 1-1.5 on the Fitzpatrick scale.

The trick is to not disregard UV light and to really thread lightly with mt2

There shouldn't be a protocol. No pinning frequency, no set doses. Just inject very little and then sunbathe a lot. Getting the subtle increase in colour is amazing.

Think of it like injectable sun cream. You WONT burn on MT2. So sunbathe til the cows come home. If you dosed to little, wait some time, see the effects, and dose it a bit higher next time. Just run trial and error. Don't be afraid to take your time. MT2 is fully in your system for days..

Precisionmaxxing is what mt2 is all about!

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2756
I'm black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

i'd guess due to MCR4 agonism, as antagonists are shown to have anxiolytic properties.

Nice thread. Darkening of eyebrows is a huge looksmax. I don't advise gingers/albinos to take it, or anyone who's naturally a 1-1.5 on the Fitzpatrick scale.

There shouldn't be a protocol. No pinning frequency, no set doses. Just inject very little and then sunbathe a lot. Getting the subtle increase in colour is amazing.

Think of it like injectable sun cream. You WONT burn on MT2. So sunbathe til the cows come home. If you dosed to little, wait some time, see the effects, and dose it a bit higher next time. Just run trial and error. Don't be afraid to take your time. MT2 is fully in your system for days..

i was gonna tag you but I forgot jfl,

honestly, at this point I'm taking it for the insulin sensitivity benefits. It's actually amazing, probably up there with metformin tbh.

according to moreplatesmoredates, after he discontinued MT2 his tan stuck around.

no you don't take it for life, you can maintain your tan for ages whilst dosing once every couple weeks to months if you really wanted to.

i was gonna tag you but I forgot jfl,

honestly, at this point I'm taking it for the insulin sensitivity benefits. It's actually amazing, probably up there with metformin tbh.

according to moreplatesmoredates, after he discontinued MT2 his tan stuck around.

no you don't take it for life, you can maintain your tan for ages whilst dosing once every couple weeks to months if you really wanted to.
Yeah it definitely doesn't fade back to 0% after you stop taking it. You can tan better without it after taking it months/years ago too (in some cases).

Will it give me them bones?

Can I tan a bit on accutane if I’m pinning mt?

-Insulin sensitivity

those are the thing everyone should have maxed anyway, ist people here already are around 12 percent, tanned and horny

I'm trying to get lighter

Is there anything that is basically the opposite of MT2? Instead of getting darker features, you get lighter features.

doesn't this make your gums, lips etc. darker too?

because I am not nerdic or albino

Can eating 5 carrots/day replace these benefits, as it is cheaper available sollution, and purpose is to tanmax
I mean i can't afford melanotan, that's the reason why
*Correction, sun creme can provide benefit number.2; sorry

Elab on what this is? Idk what that means

Melanotan 2 is an agonist (activator) of the melanocrtin 4 receptor (MCR4). Antagonists (inactivators) of this receptor have been show to reduce anxiety, so we can assume that the counter action will produce anxiety.

Can eating 5 carrots/day replace these benefits, as it is cheaper available sollution, and purpose is to tanmax

I mean i can't afford melanotan, that's the reason why
*Correction, sun creme can provide benefit number.2; sorry
carotene deosnt dark skin pretty sure. it gives it an orange undertone
undertones are all you need tbh. not to darken skin unless albino

carotene deosnt dark skin pretty sure. it gives it an orange undertone
undertones are all you need tbh. not to darken skin unless albino
Yeah, i mean i will go outdoor and do tan, so i will became darker and have orange undertone right? If you are informed, can you tell me if orange undertone fade to white after i stop consuming carrots ?

what is a little amount with mt2?

1 mg?

Good thread, but my libido is already too much to handle. Thanks to it's effect on tanning maybe will try someday

Why y'all want to look like Syrian refugees?! Farmers in Thailand constantly cover themselves with clothes and rags under the sun to not look darker than necessary and you guys want to look like gypsies?! JFL

Hell no!! Like less than 0.1 or 0.075. 1mg is a lot
i wanna try it out this summer, hopefully wont fuck myself up

Why y'all want to look like Syrian refugees?! Farmers in Thailand constantly cover themselves with clothes and rags under the sun to not look darker than necessary and you guys want to look like gypsies?! JFL
Autism.

Ideal skin is slight tan light or none not extrmely tanned

dn read also no melanotan for my face