WHY THE FUCK DO FAT GUYS RESEARCH AND TRY TO BOOK SURGERIRS BEFORE BEING LEAN FIRST

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
No wonder surgeons tell you to fuck off. Weight loss can change you dramatically to the point of not looking like the same person. Many surgeries you are considering are probably not needed. I myself thought I needed cheekbone augmentation for my cheekbones to ever be visible before losing weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Madhate, SexyMofo and 11 others
No wonder surgeons tell you to fuck off. Weight loss can change you dramatically to the point of not looking like the same person. Many surgeries you are considering are probably not needed. I myself thought I needed cheekbone augmentation for my cheekbones to ever be visible before losing weight.
Very true

But this post/thread has been made a million times everywhere.
Basic psl knowledge at this point.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Very true

But this post/thread has been made a million times everywhere.
Basic psl knowledge at this point.
yea im sorry to be redundant but grinds my gears seeing this still happen in this year.

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
im already 60kg at 178cm, i look like a drug addict..and the joke is i got bellyfat that looks like shit because of my pectus excavatum, but besides that im skinny everywhere..over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
im already 60kg at 178cm, i look like a drug addict..and the joke is i got bellyfat that looks like shit because of my pectus excavatum, but besides that im skinny everywhere..over for me
Im 44kg at 172cm bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, anti caking agents, buflek and 3 others
You are literally an idiot. Making this thread based of what I wrote even though I fucking added that it literally didnt even have anything to do with my weight which they said, and even if you think they were nice, do you think they would say if I asked them: Does it matter if I lose weight? And they say that it still wont make a difference?

That is literally retarded from your end then. Plus, Eppley and Yaremchuk are blackpilled anyways, at least Eppley, so he would have been honest even if I hadn't brought it up.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Golden Glass
no one here books surgeries at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, PubertyMaxxer, middayshowers and 6 others
Being fat literally makes you low t

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I am 86-87kg and 178cm jfl

• Woah
Reactions: zeno
u should research clavicle bone lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
People would rather pay for expensive, invasive surgeries that takes 3 months to recover from, than stop eating donughts and hit the treadmill for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, samm735 and Golden Glass
@blackoutwhitein

You are literally an idiot. Making this thread based of what I wrote even though I fucking added that it literally didnt even have anything to do with my weight which they said, and even if you think they were nice, do you think they would say if I asked them: Does it matter if I lose weight? And they say that it still wont make a difference?

That is literally retarded from your end then. Plus, Eppley and Yaremchuk are blackpilled anyways, at least Eppley, so he would have been honest even if I hadn't brought it up.
This is silly tbh. You can have knowledgeable orthognathic or maxillofacial surgeons disagree all the time about surgery itself. If you go to Zarrinbal, a world class facial surgeon, he will give you a different plan with different movements than if you go to Gunson, another world class facial surgeon.

Knowing this, to take what a surgeon would have to say about skin thickness (something they don’t even specialize in) on an obese individual as gospel, is silly.

This is silly tbh. You can have knowledgeable orthognathic or maxillofacial surgeons disagree all the time about surgery itself. If you go to Zarrinbal, a world class facial surgeon, he will give you a different plan with different movements than if you go to Gunson, another world class facial surgeon.

Knowing this, to take what a surgeon would have to say about skin thickness (something they don’t even specialize in) on an obese individual as gospel, is silly.
I am not obese again so stop mentioning that. Even though they are not specialized in skin type, they know what they are talking about after being experts in their fields. So they know what works and what dont.

I am not obese again so stop mentioning that. Even though they are not specialized in skin type, they know what they are talking about after being experts in their fields. So they know what works and what dont.
You’re obese man. I’ve already laid out why. If you think you aren’t. Show where the math is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
why you dont bother losing weight and see what your REAL self looks like when you have nothing to lose but putting bit of effort in diet, is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
You’re obese man. I’ve already laid out why. If you think you aren’t. Show where the math is wrong.

Ok.

Bmi is not accurate when it comes to people that go to the gym, because it doesnt count for muscle mass or anything. But if you haven't been to the gym a day in your life, so you have no muscle mass, then it's accurate to use, for people such as me, so it's accurate when they say I am at the high end of healthy, leaning more towards tiny bit overweight.
why you dont bother losing weight and see what your REAL self looks like when you have nothing to lose but putting bit of effort in diet, is beyond me

I literally will. I have spoken about it now. I got gym program and all ready, people are just throwing a fit for no reason lol.

Ok.

Bmi is not accurate when it comes to people that go to the gym, because it doesnt count for muscle mass or anything. But if you haven't been to the gym a day in your life, so you have no muscle mass, then it's accurate to use, for people such as me, so it's accurate when they say I am at the high end of healthy, leaning more towards tiny bit overweight.

I literally will. I have spoken about it now. I got gym program and all ready, people are just throwing a fit for no reason lol.
throw also a low carb low salt diet in addition to gym. Diet is way more powrful (I leaned just via diet no gym actually)

throw also a low carb low salt diet in addition to gym. Diet is way more powrful (I leaned just via diet no gym actually)
Then you become skinnyfat

Losing weight will make my jaw even narrower jfl

1. You’re 5’10 190 pounds, with no muscle.

2. I’m 5’11 and at my leanest I got to 135 pounds, and was about 8-10% bodyfat (maybe less).

3. So even if we crazily assume that at ZERO percent bodyfat, you would be at 140 pounds...
this would mean you have 50 pounds of pure fat in your body
(again, realistically, you have more).

4. Do the Math:
50/190=26.3%

Obesity starts at 25%.

5. And this is crazily assuming that at 0% body You’d be at 140 pounds,
which is impossible. So if you wanted to be even more accurate, your bodyfat percentage is likely closer to 28-31%.

Conclusion: You’re Obese. Period

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Madhate, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
1. You’re 5’10 190 pounds, with no muscle.

2. I’m 5’11 and at my leanest I got to 135 pounds, and was about 8-10% bodyfat (maybe less).

3. So even if we crazily assume that at ZERO percent bodyfat, you would be at 140 pounds...
this would mean you have 50 pounds of pure fat in your body
(again, realistically, you have more).

4. Do the Math:
50/190=26.3%

Obesity starts at 25%.

5. And this is crazily assuming that at 0% body You’d be at 140 pounds,
which is impossible. So if you wanted to be even more accurate, your bodyfat percentage is likely closer to 28-31%.

Conclusion: You’re Obese. Period
Its an agree to disagree type of thing but sure, not gonna hold you to it. I guess both the army body fat thingy which most people say is accurate, has me at 18% bodyfat, and bmi thing has me at sllightly over healthy high end :p

IMG 20200201 004735 093

Im 180cm near 75kg with like 15% of bodyfat. Should i go down to see my poetential ?

Its an agree to disagree type of thing but sure, not gonna hold you to it. I guess both the army body fat thingy which most people say is accurate, has me at 18% bodyfat, and bmi thing has me at sllightly over healthy high end :p
I’m sorry man, I just hate the obesity delusion.
when I was at 20%, I swore I was at less, until I realized just how low my lean body mass is. Again, at 5’11, I was at 135. So you are likely in the high 20% range.

I stress, you should lean down to sub 10% before taking anything a surgeon tells you about your skin thickness as gospel.

why is this still even a question at this day

So what should i do , i have some muscles and i dont want to loose size in shirt ...

So what should i do , i have some muscles and i dont want to loose size in shirt ...
I cant give advice on that, I have thin frame and never had highvmuscle volume so I didnt care for muscle size loss.

when I was at 20%, I swore I was at less, until I realized just how low my lean body mass is. Again, at 5’11, I was at 135. So you are likely in the high 20% range.

I stress, you should lean down to sub 10% before taking anything a surgeon tells you about your skin thickness as gospel.

I will start my leanmaxxing in the coming days.

• +1
Wtf is wrong with me Im 180cm and 55kg but I have literally no facial definition lol

Ive also gone down to 52kg for no difference to be seen either jfl

Yea I think its my buccal fat pads. Im getting buccal fat removal in 12 days so hopefully thats it
Please be careful with that. Plenty of men regret it afterwards because it can leave your cheeks with lines that just look like weird scars.

Please be careful with that. Plenty of men regret it afterwards because it can leave your cheeks with lines that just look like weird scars.
How so? Ive seen pretty good results from the web

im like 22% bf, do u think cutting will actually help considering i have a small chin and narrow mouth, I still feel like it would not make significant differnece

• +1
How so? Ive seen pretty good results from the web
Here’s one pretty jarring account of a bad bucal fat removal:

“I cannot emphasize how much you should NEVER EVER EVER get this procedure. My doctor promised me it would look great. Several people and docs warned against it. Now 9 months after surgery looks like a someone took an ice cream scoop and scooped out a giant chunk of flesh from the side of my face. Does not look aesthetic, "chiselled" or any such thing. LOOKS DEFORMED.

I'll be checking out Dr. Steven Cohen in California because he seems to know how to rejuvenate the area with fat transfer. Problem is, BUCCAL FAT PAD is not like just some fat in your face. It's a actually more like a little muscle or membrane of tissue and once removed it's actually gone and cannot be replaced. You can't just gain fat and it will fill out again. The best you can do is approximate its replenishment by injecting fat back into that area, but it will never be the same shape or density as the tissue that was excised.”

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,6595.0.html?PHPSESSID=83976b5855e2c62e189a92b63d3aa5b2
im like 22% bf, do u think cutting will actually help considering i have a small chin and narrow mouth, I still feel like it would not make significant differnece
Yes. Even if only for your health, so your estrogen isn’t so high, which at your age can fuck up your growth. 22% is 3% away from clinically obese.

Indeed. Fatcels need to get off their asses and lose some fat cells!

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

“I cannot emphasize how much you should NEVER EVER EVER get this procedure. My doctor promised me it would look great. Several people and docs warned against it. Now 9 months after surgery looks like a someone took an ice cream scoop and scooped out a giant chunk of flesh from the side of my face. Does not look aesthetic, "chiselled" or any such thing. LOOKS DEFORMED.

I'll be checking out Dr. Steven Cohen in California because he seems to know how to rejuvenate the area with fat transfer. Problem is, BUCCAL FAT PAD is not like just some fat in your face. It's a actually more like a little muscle or membrane of tissue and once removed it's actually gone and cannot be replaced. You can't just gain fat and it will fill out again. The best you can do is approximate its replenishment by injecting fat back into that area, but it will never be the same shape or density as the tissue that was excised.”

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,6595.0.html?PHPSESSID=83976b5855e2c62e189a92b63d3aa5b2

Yes. Even if only for your health, so your estrogen isn’t so high, which at your age can fuck up your growth. 22% is 3% away from clinically obese.

fuck my health im fine i just dont think in terms of attractiveness it will help much

usually buccal fat removal is fine if you have cheekbone support

that guy was prolly a la boneless cuck why is his face looks melted afterwards

what body fat percentage would you say I am? I never had it measured. Always estimated it to be 18-20% range. My body weight currently is 147-148 pounds and height is 5’8.5”. In these pics my stomach might be slightly more bloated than normal due to eating (not sure though).

Attachments

• 87F3790D-B063-4B75-B890-16331B64D82F.jpeg
    87F3790D-B063-4B75-B890-16331B64D82F.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2C59E8DB-3CE3-4254-84E7-BABBDD25D179.jpeg
    2C59E8DB-3CE3-4254-84E7-BABBDD25D179.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 49
  • 1E3D1337-0BA3-4B51-A3CB-6E93E883FB04.jpeg
    1E3D1337-0BA3-4B51-A3CB-6E93E883FB04.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 63F34788-8D25-4C9D-93E3-2C23C393ACA1.jpeg
    63F34788-8D25-4C9D-93E3-2C23C393ACA1.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 38
  • 56AC6317-FDFE-4711-8131-D731F040E00E.jpeg
    56AC6317-FDFE-4711-8131-D731F040E00E.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 40
what body fat percentage would you say I am? I never had it measured. Always estimated it to be 18-20% range. My body weight currently is 147-148 pounds and height is 5’8.5”. In these pics my stomach might be slightly more bloated than normal due to eating (not sure though).

20%

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
How much muscle do you think you have)