WHY THE FUCK DO FAT GUYS RESEARCH AND TRY TO BOOK SURGERIRS BEFORE BEING LEAN FIRST

I have absolutely no idea lol. I started working out for the first time in 21 years in September of last year.
And have you gained anything in that time?
I ask because, your arms look a bit too big for your toreso if it’s all only fat, so either you have a bit of muscle underneath, or you just carry more fate in your arms.

When I was at 20% with no muscle, my arms looked much leaner than yours.

I ask because, your arms look a bit too big for your toreso if it’s all only fat, so either you have a bit of muscle underneath, or you just carry more fate in your arms.

I wouldn’t say I’ve gained anything notable since then. Maybe slightly. My body weight has been more or less the same since then.

Synthol + delts everyday will save @Zyros
i will never look big in clothes so I dont bother. Also isnt synthol that thing that is soft and looks nothing like muscle?

i will never look big in clothes so I dont bother. Also isnt synthol that thing that is soft and looks nothing like muscle?
You can improve ur frame most certainly to a decent extent. Synthol was a joke btw. Wouldn’t actually recommend injecting it. And yeah it looks softish but not if u already have some muscle

for comparison here are some pics I took of myself exactly 3 months ago

Attachments

• B70D3F83-D708-4537-BE37-D0FF5D7392D7.jpeg
    B70D3F83-D708-4537-BE37-D0FF5D7392D7.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 21495D04-D75F-496A-AD54-7B718DBCED14.jpeg
    21495D04-D75F-496A-AD54-7B718DBCED14.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 9F4A3383-E73E-4168-866F-A85213CC280C.jpeg
    9F4A3383-E73E-4168-866F-A85213CC280C.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 3AF438CE-6726-451B-83C1-32DC7435FD6E.jpeg
    3AF438CE-6726-451B-83C1-32DC7435FD6E.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 12
  • C6881D98-CFF7-43C4-938D-4782378391F3.jpeg
    C6881D98-CFF7-43C4-938D-4782378391F3.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
I wouldn’t say I’ve gained anything notable since then. Maybe slightly. My body weight has been more or less the same since then.
I mean your estimate is decent.
You will really know once you’re without a doubt 10% or below, then you can do the math in your head as to how much bodyfat you had in those pictures.

So let’s say you leaned down to 10%, and were at 135, then your pure fat free mass would have to be about 122 ish.

And you’d subtract 122 from 148, and then divide the result by 148 ( so 26/148 = 17.5%)

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
You can improve ur frame most certainly to a decent extent. Synthol was a joke btw. Wouldn’t actually recommend injecting it. And yeah it looks softish but not if u already have some muscle
I have a fast metabolism and muscles that are naturally hard but have low volume so I would have to bulk like crazy for marginal gain sacrificing my face and my nely improved low bloat metabolism aquired trough extended diet.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
A
1. You’re 5’10 190 pounds, with no muscle.

2. I’m 5’11 and at my leanest I got to 135 pounds, and was about 8-10% bodyfat (maybe less).

3. So even if we crazily assume that at ZERO percent bodyfat, you would be at 140 pounds...
this would mean you have 50 pounds of pure fat in your body
(again, realistically, you have more).

4. Do the Math:
50/190=26.3%

Obesity starts at 25%.

5. And this is crazily assuming that at 0% body You’d be at 140 pounds,
which is impossible. So if you wanted to be even more accurate, your bodyfat percentage is likely closer to 28-31%.

Conclusion: You’re Obese. Period
You also have to account waterweight

A

You also have to account waterweight
This is basically accounted for due to how generous I was with calculating his fat free bodymass at 135 (it should be lower in real life).

This is basically accounted for due to how generous I was with calculating his fat free bodymass at 135 (it should be lower in real life).
Alot of obese men who dont have a fat free mass of 200 or over. When they are like 400 pounds. Thats cuz of water weight.

I mean your estimate is decent.
You will really know once you’re without a doubt 10% or below, then you can do the math in your head as to how much bodyfat you had in those pictures.

So let’s say you leaned down to 10%, and were at 135, then your pure fat free mass would have to be about 122 ish.

And you’d subtract 122 from 148, and then divide the result by 148 ( so 26/148 = 17.5%)

so say atm I’m 147.5 pounds, 19% body fat, and 5’8.5” (probably something like that is what I am rn). Now the problem for me is that getting to 10% will be VERY time-consuming as you can probably imagine. Of course I can get to 10% fairly quickly in like 6-8 months if I lose 30-35 pounds. That would indeed get me to 10% or so but with the horrible cost of being 112.5-117.5 pounds (which would be insane for my 5’8.5” height). So this method won’t work for me. Ideally, given my height, I want to be 10% at the same body weight I am right now. Right now, as mentioned above, I’m like 147.5 pounds and 19% and I should aim to be 147.5 pounds and 10%. And precisely this is what will take a LONG time. MUCH longer than the non-ideal 6-8 month plan from above.

I have a fast metabolism and muscles that are naturally hard but have low volume so I would have to bulk like crazy for marginal gain sacrificing my face and my nely improved low bloat metabolism aquired trough extended diet.
You don’t have to dirty bulk to gain muscle lol

doesnt it depend on bodytype/metabolism/tendency to gain muscle?
Everyone can gain muscle provided ur training right and eating enough. Some will generally gain a bit more faster though. Metabolism is a meme

Alot of obese men who dont have a fat free mass of 200 or over. When they are like 400 pounds. Thats cuz of water weight.
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. No obese man will ever have fat free mass of over two hundred, unless he’s like 7 feet tall or has dozens and dozens and dozens of pounds of muscle and water weight.
so say atm I’m 147.5 pounds, 19% body fat, and 5’8.5” (probably something like that is what I am rn). Now the problem for me is that getting to 10% will be VERY time-consuming as you can probably imagine. Of course I can get to 10% fairly quickly in like 6-8 months if I lose 30-35 pounds. That would indeed get me to 10% or so but with the horrible cost of being 112.5-117.5 pounds (which would be insane for my 5’8.5” height). So this method won’t work for me. Ideally, given my height, I want to be 10% at the same body weight I am right now. Right now, as mentioned above, I’m like 147.5 pounds and 19% and I should aim to be 147.5 pounds and 10%. And precisely this is what will take a LONG time. MUCH longer than the non-ideal 6-8 month plan from above.
At 112.5-117.5 I doubt you’d be at 10%. Likely much lower.

• +1
Everyone can gain muscle provided ur training right and eating enough. Some will generally gain a bit more faster though. Metabolism is a meme
the thing is I am very happy with how my body behaves now, before I could gain bloat from a single cupcake and now I have to do a huge entire cheat day to gain half as much water retention. It happened after continued time having current diet. I also dont feel like im dieting anynmore.

im afraud changing again eating habits for gym would ruin this current state.

• +1
the thing is I am very happy with how my body behaves now, before I could gain bloat from a single cupcake and now I have to do a huge entire cheat day to gain half as much water retention. It happened after continued time having current diet. I also dont feel like im dieting anynmore.

If ur happy with it that’s fine

People would rather pay for expensive, invasive surgeries that takes 3 months to recover from, than stop eating donughts and hit the treadmill for 3 months
Well said

If ur happy with it that’s fine
yea it takes much less effort now. In hot weather or summer I wear super oversized hippie like clothing to conceal frame and to tgis poikt it worked. I learned to conceal my frail looking body quite a bit (irony is that its actually naturally athletic. have strength not belonging to my size, am faster than most almost nobody won a sprint agaisnt me yet and have more endurance than most too, i once went to some gym to try cardio and gymcels were almost puking with easier programs than me by the time i wasnt even tired).

obviosuly i would KILL for a wider frame but cant complain ablut current self

• +1

The good news is that since you are relatively untrained, if you eat at a surplus and lift weights your ratio of muscle gain to fat gain will be quite high. After that you can cut for a few weeks and get back to your original leanness. But yeah you'll have to sacrifice your lack of facial bloat, but only temporarily.

• +1
No wonder surgeons tell you to fuck off. Weight loss can change you dramatically to the point of not looking like the same person. Many surgeries you are considering are probably not needed. I myself thought I needed cheekbone augmentation for my cheekbones to ever be visible before losing weight.

knda looks like you

You're not low enough bf% until those around you start telling you you look sick and your doctor is concerned.

Then you know what kind of bones / base / skin you're dealing with.

source: been there, done that

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
yea it takes much less effort now. In hot weather or summer I wear super oversized hippie like clothing to conceal frame and to tgis poikt it worked. I learned to conceal my frail looking body quite a bit (irony is that its actually naturally athletic. have strength not belonging to my size, am faster than most almost nobody won a sprint agaisnt me yet and have more endurance than most too, i once went to some gym to try cardio and gymcels were almost puking with easier programs than me by the time i wasnt even tired).

obviosuly i would KILL for a wider frame but cant complain ablut current self

Frame is 100% significantly improvable by training you would kill for a wider frame cuz it's easier than training for one

No wonder surgeons tell you to fuck off. Weight loss can change you dramatically to the point of not looking like the same person. Many surgeries you are considering are probably not needed. I myself thought I needed cheekbone augmentation for my cheekbones to ever be visible before losing weight.

Tbh I cage when I see a fat dude who takes jaw implants which inevitably just ends up looking like a giant block of cheese.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Even nose surgery should be avoided until you reach 12%bf. Facial fat changes ratios. You should evaluate your face only from 15% and below. And reach 12% at least once to see if there is improvement.