WHY THE FUCK DOES INCELDOM EXIST

Xtra

Xtra

>opened social media for the first time today
>saw a hot 14yo girl with big tits post a pic of her and her boyfriend kissing
>clicked on the profile to see he’s some braindead npc low iq thug kid her age who just posts pics holding knives
>remember i am a kissless virgin while being older than this retard, much taller, better looking

WHY THE FUCK DOES INCELDOM HAVE TO EXIST, WHY DOES SOME RETARD 7 YEARS THAN ME GET WHAT I WANT HANDED TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER WHILE BEING COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF WHAT HE HAS

I HATE INCELDOM SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT INTO WORDS, FUCK THIS SOCIETY I HATE THIS STUPID FUCKING SOCIETY THAT ABANDONED ME AND LEFT ME TO ROT ALONE, IF YOU DONT HATE THIS SOCIETY YOU ARE BLUE PILLED

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, blackazure88, bloomercel and 6 others
Lmao go the gym bro and get confident, pathetic incel loser hahaha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
Lmao go the gym bro and get confident, pathetic incel loser hahaha
guess i better work on acting “masculine” and a “true alpha male” (meanwhile feminine pussy 14yo retards get better looking girls than everyone on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, 11yearoldprostitute, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
>clicked on the profile to see he’s some braindead npc low iq thug kid her age who just posts pics holding knives
>remember i am a kissless virgin while being older than this retard, much taller, better looking

WHY THE FUCK DOES INCELDOM HAVE TO EXIST, WHY DOES SOME RETARD 7 YEARS THAN ME GET WHAT I WANT HANDED TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER WHILE BEING COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF WHAT HE HAS

I HATE INCELDOM SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT INTO WORDS, FUCK THIS SOCIETY I HATE THIS STUPID FUCKING SOCIETY THAT ABANDONED ME AND LEFT ME TO ROT ALONE, IF YOU DONT HATE THIS SOCIETY YOU ARE BLUE PILLED
@11yearoldprostitute I forgot to show you this. I hate this country so fucking much. If I started talking to any 14 year old (or even 16yo girl) she would instantly reject me as soon as I said my age, it’s happened before. On the other hand a bunch of ugly retarded 66iq thug kids her age are allowed to get the best girls possible just by being young and nt enough.

I despise this country and I equally despise my levels of NT. I wake up in the morning as a 21yo kissless virgin despite being rated chadlite by several users. Meanwhile some 5’3 14 year old subhuman looking idiot who would be told to rope if he posted here slays stacies.

• +1
Reactions: piec, bloomercel and 11yearoldprostitute
@11yearoldprostitute I forgot to show you this. I hate this country so fucking much. If I started talking to any 14 year old (or even 16yo girl) she would instantly reject me as soon as I said my age, it’s happened before. On the other hand a bunch of ugly retarded 66iq thug kids her age are allowed to get the best girls possible just by being young and nt enough.

I despise this country and I equally despise my levels of NT. I wake up in the morning as a 21yo kissless virgin despite being rated chadlite by several users. Meanwhile some 5’3 14 year old subhuman looking idiot who would be told to rope if he posted here slays stacies.

I know exactly what you mean. I constantly check out friends of friends etc on my fake instagram and without fail they all date NT subhumans. It’s insane how deluded blackpillers are.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I know exactly what you mean. I constantly check out friends of friends etc on my fake instagram and without fail they all date NT subhumans. It’s insane how deluded blackpillers are.
there’s subhuman looking normies, avg looking normies, decent looking normies, but they all have being NT in common which is what makes a normie.

some “blackpillers” think a 5-6/10 aspie khhv rotter is a normie while a 3/10 guy with a large social circle and 8/10 gf is an incel, its insane how much mental gymnastics they will do instead of just admitting they are too fucked in the head to get women.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
most incels arent even ugly just unlucky

• +1
Reactions: piec

Water

law of attraction

Stop complaining (complaing is low t move) and rape this nigga in front of his "girlfriend" then