Fuck I cannot cope with wasted teen years

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I did not go out at all from 16 to 19 yo. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I missed out on so much shiiiiiiiiiiit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Why was I so retarded? Why didn’t I reach out to anyone? Why did I have such an abused dog mindset????? Why didn’t I get back in touch with middle school friends to play football he was happy to invite me, I asked like once but it was raining then didn’t ask again ffs… :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

WHY AM I SUCH A RETAAAAAAAAARD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What was I thinking? I could’ve just asked. That’s all I had to do instead I went ‘hmm how come they aren’t keeping in touch with me’ (the middle school friend did yet I didn’t ask if I could play football with him :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: am I this braindead)

How am I so braindead fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I had everything laid out already but I didn’t capitalise on it I just rotted on the phone shit… What is wrong with me the regret is insane god almighty

I made myself into a nolife loser. I forced it upon myself shit shit shit shit shit FUCKING ABUSED DOG SYNDROME I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU WHY DID I BUY INTO NEGATIVITY WHY DID I GET CONSUMED BY THE MOCKERY OF IRRELEVANT SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med and Luffymaxxing
I still have regrets from 2014

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Dnrd + Rope

Reach out to who ? Go out where and with who ?

I’m 19 in a month need to take my years seriously

this was me but from mainly 13-15, it got so bad to the point where the only way i could walk around people was for me to imagine myself beating them up.
Also, thanks for ur advice to sportmaxx