Why the hell did I ever go to the gym?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
been working out at home since the chinese virus and look better now than I did then just working out with a bunch of weights and a pull up bar.

gyms are a huge cope and waste of money unless you're 1) a juiced up gymcel 2) some powerlifting fat ass or 3) foid farming attention.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Ngl I'm so lazy when I try to work out at home and barely make it through but when I'm at the gym it's no problem at all

Just narcy things, need these 4/10 big booty gym hoes to mire my delts or else im unmotivated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834 and 7 others
its easier to really focus on ur lifts at home rather the gym esp for anxietycels who cant just tune out the entire world. u really go hard at home

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and never_lucky
been working out at home since the chinese virus and look better now than I did then just working out with a bunch of weights and a pull up bar.

gyms are a huge cope and waste of money unless you're 1) a juiced up gymcel 2) some powerlifting fat ass or 3) foid farming attention.
You're retarded

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
where else am i supposed to meet cock hungry psl 3 soymen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 9670 and PapaGremlin
18056.jpg

Just build your own gym broo

Don't know it work for me😜

better late than never bbbboyo 💀

Ngl I'm so lazy when I try to work out at home and barely make it through but when I'm at the gym it's no problem at all

Just narcy things, need these 4/10 big booty gym hoes to mire my delts or else im unmotivated
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763