Why there is so much big difference between front and back camera? Which is more accurate?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_001703_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_001703_Gallery.jpg
    809.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230609_224018_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609_224018_Gallery.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 0
Try back camera good decent pics and see
Every pic ive taken with back camera is subhuman. Btw i was wageslave on Wolt for one month to make money on S20 FE due to top tier camera and it is what Ive got.

Attachments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
also front camera is inverted, back camera shows your real asymmetries.
Front camera meaning the camera you take selfies with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 17244
Every pic ive taken with back camera is subhuman. Btw i was wageslave on Wolt for one month to make money on S20 FE due to top tier camera and it is what Ive got.
back camera?

bro what the fuck is this pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
and what has changed on this vid?

what did you not liked
Do u actually think me in this video and in this pic look the same? Or my brain cucks me

Attachments

• +1
Do u actually think me in this video and in this pic look the same? Or my brain cucks me

yeah it's 100% the same , just a fkin bad light at first and advantageous light for ur face and coloring 2d

• +1
yeah it's 100% the same , just a fkin bad light at first and advantageous light for ur face and coloring 2d
My brain is jewish then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 24789
You look the same in both

I took a video of myself with back camera and my midface is brutal af. I look so much subhuman with back camera than front one. Just look at these videos.

Back camera:

Front camera:

@HerpDerpson @User49

look exactly the same in both. jfl at asking your mom to hold ur camera though

You see, other people supposed to take your photo with the back camera, so only people with friends can unlock its true potential.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its the exact same dumb ass. The distance which you take the pic is making the difference. Less distorting

In real life they see your gay hunch back frankenstein frame which with a sub chadlite face thats killing you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
In real life they see your gay hunch back frankenstein frame which with a sub chadlite face thats killing you
Is his frame that bad tho? I think he is just skinnyfat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blond3cel
Is his frame that bad tho? I think he is just skinnyfat
Hes manlet too dont forget that but yes look at his boobs hes skinnyfat.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I cant cope how i look in back camera. Wanna rope asap :( @HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @User49 @Gandy @Artemis
Anyone looks bad in the back camera. It is too high resolution, and picks up colors badly. +distortion.

Idk about new iPhones though. Those might be capturing the face correctly. Everything else is just useless tbh.

Yeah, bro on this website for 3 years, but never heard about LIGHTS? :smonk:

Here is Amnesia in the same lights as you:
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• JFL
Yes, people should really post things in motion like you did thse 2. The best rates can be achieved.
My face is 4.5 psl in first video (selfie camera) and 3.5 in second

you low-key look good in some of the vids

Back camera from 2m is accurate enough. Mirror is the good too but you get used to seeing your face in certain environment. So-called true mirror in different environment would be the most accurate way to see how others see you.

your brain is used to seeing a «flipped» version of yourself from selfies so thats why once you film with the back camera you notice all the assymetries

your brain is used to seeing a «flipped» version of yourself from selfies so thats why once you film with the back camera you notice all the assymetries
My face is boneless and i have very long midface in back camera

My face is boneless and i have very long midface in back camera

idk man, I often wondered about it myself too. The focal length of the camera you use can make a huge difference as well. And when our brains have become used to seeing the flipped version of ourselves and then suddenly sees it unflipped it looks like a completely different person. But to someone else seeing the same two photos and comparing them does it look the same or not?

I can feel subhuman in some photos and chad in others. At the end of the day how others perceive your looks IRL is the only way of truly rating how you look

Last edited:
  • +1
idk man, I often wondered about it myself too. The focal length of the camera you use can make a huge difference as well. I can feel subhuman in some photos and chad in others. At the end of the day how others perceive your looks IRL is the only true rating of how you look
over then. I have 0 attention from foids

I took a video of myself with back camera and my midface is brutal af. I look so much subhuman with back camera than front one. Just look at these videos.

Back camera:

Front camera:

@HerpDerpson @User49

subhuman

• Love it