shutup nigga i mog u

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and BrahminBoss
Dr. Bruh

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tasty17 and Deleted member 21044
why doesn't this wide palate faggot mog then? where's the harmony?

Attachments

• IMG_4778.MP4
    3.3 MB
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Yerico7, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Palate is cope. Literally worthless

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, Deleted member 14392, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
why doesn't this wide palate faggot mog then? where's the harmony?
who gives a fuck about this retarded chink faggot he could get all the surgerys in the world and look like gigashit his pheno is over

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you don't know if it helps if u don't have one
you should try to get it wide anyways
people are always coming up with new theories about how one thing is "so important" and the other features are "dependant" on this one thing. EVERYTHING MATTERS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19477 and BrahminBoss
you don't know if it helps if u don't have one
you should try to get it wide anyways
Most models have shit palates. It’s literally Jewish ZOG . Widening palate will widen nose and ipd, and most times mess up your whole face

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and VenatorLuparius
people are always coming up with new theories about how one thing is "so important" and the other features are "dependant" on this one thing. EVERYTHING MATTERS.
get ur palate wide first

Most models have shit palates. It’s literally Jewish ZOG . Widening palate will widen nose and ipd, and most times mess up your whole face
what if someone has narrow ipd it'll ascend him
I have bad cheekbone prominence from the front I know for a fact if I widen it it'll fix that shit my mom has god tier cheekbones and a wide palate

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
my palate is already decently wide
I already saw u ur problems are only ur lips and long ass face
idk how surgery is gonna correct that shit u said u need to lip widen ur duck lips I would get surgery to reduce that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I already saw u ur problems are only ur lips and long ass face
idk how surgery is gonna correct that shit u said u need to lip widen ur duck lips I would get surgery to reduce that shit
what do u rate me right now bae 😍

my face isn't really long though it's the lack of lower third making the middle third larger in proportion to it. and more zygos would improve that too

what if someone has narrow ipd it'll ascend him
I have bad cheekbone prominence from the front I know for a fact if I widen it it'll fix that shit my mom has god tier cheekbones and a wide palate
Wide palate can improve lateral projection not frontal

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and sub5inchcel
"Jaw" ok

Attachments

• 3135142__Zug4nysgeM.png
    3135142__Zug4nysgeM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88
My palate was widened as a child, it's cope there's no palate for your crooked features.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
width is only 1 dimension so it has not as much impact on your face as rotating, (optically) lengthening and widening the maxilla by correcting the position of key bones like the sphenoid or etmoid bone. How you do this most effectively is another question.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and AscendingHero
Fucking cope, I got an instant cortisol spike reading this thread. It's not the palate, it's your fucking maxilla. I have one of the widest palates on .org and I'm IPDcel and literally 404 zygos, although I have a wide smile, good and wide jaw, lips I wouldn't be able to OP on them until I correct my malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Fucking cope, I got an instant cortisol spike reading this thread. It's not the palate, it's your fucking maxilla. I have one of the widest palates on .org and I'm IPDcel and literally 404 zygos, although I have a wide smile, good and wide jaw, lips I wouldn't be able to OP on them until I correct my malocclusion.
What's your IPD?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Nah there is absolutely no proof palate widening does anything to the IPD.

They increase palate only if you cannot breath well. Palate would ascend every mouth breather in this world if they are in developing stage.

Yeah, that's fucked. Mine's definitely under 0.45 as well, I just look off.
How can I cope?

Non-prescription glasses are actually s Looksmaxx for my IPD and infraorbital negative vector.

cuz u need to widen the
P A L A T E

yea its that simple
how? rlly expensive ortho shit
or u can do it with ur fingers

u choose
Is MSE the way to go ?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and pneumocystosis
How can I cope?

Non-prescription glasses are actually s Looksmaxx for my IPD and infraorbital negative vector.
I don't cope, I just accepted that I'm a subhuman. Literally the only one in my entire wider family with close set eyes and a long midface. I'm the black sheep of my family, my siblings actually mog me to hell and back. We do have a different dad, they're my stepsiblings, but my dad actually has normal IPD. I just accepted it man, you can cope with OBO, I guess.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension!
I don't cope, I just accepted that I'm a subhuman. Literally the only one in my entire wider family with close set eyes and a long midface. I'm the black sheep of my family, my siblings actually mog me to hell and back. We do have a different dad, they're my stepsiblings, but my dad actually has normal IPD. I just accepted it man, you can cope with OBO, I guess.
My IPD is my biggest failo tbh.

No one is getting OBO btw

My IPD is my biggest failo tbh.

No one is getting OBO btw
I know no one is, that's why its cope. So I keep peeking in these palate threads from time to time, with still a sliver of hope left it could actually do shit for the IPD, but it's all bs. One user did get it tho, @CosmicMaxxer, so if you're really insane, you could do it. IPD is my biggest falio too. We're stuck on this Earth to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I know no one is, that's why its cope. So I keep peeking in these palate threads from time to time, with still a sliver of hope left it could actually do shit for the IPD, but it's all bs. One user did get it tho, @CosmicMaxxer, so if you're really insane, you could do it. IPD is my biggest falio too. We're stuck on this Earth to suffer.
Holy fuck, did he uploaded his results or something?

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
So is it available at evry orthodontic ?
Likely not, it was still in experimental stage in the reddit post you'll find reposted on this website.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Palatal expansions as an adult will provide minimal changes in the appearance, if not making it worse. Also, theres plenty of robust people with very short palate (Henry cavill is a known example of this).

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
sick of hearing this shit. palate hardly has any correlation on jaw
jon ham has giga wide smile but his face is on the narrower side, zygos not really strong
cavill has an average palate and his bones are obviously insane
03562147636a8bd7c89995de26d3e8c5.jpg
bb2519eb5f000518296f2e5ab6e39d5d.jpg

in b4 "muh cherrypick examples"
there are endless examples of this

doesn't mean anything rare case where guy has wide bones but possibly shit palate, palate widening would still ascend his lips

there is palate widening options that attach to your maxilla so whats ur point

Palatal expansions as an adult will provide minimal changes in the appearance, if not making it worse. Also, theres plenty of robust people with very short palate (Henry cavill is a known example of this).
he doesn't have a small palate

sick of hearing this shit. palate hardly has any correlation on jaw
jon ham has giga wide smile but his face is on the narrower side, zygos not really strong
cavill has an average palate and his bones are obviously insane
03562147636a8bd7c89995de26d3e8c5.jpg
bb2519eb5f000518296f2e5ab6e39d5d.jpg

in b4 "muh cherrypick examples"
there are endless examples of this
neither of them have small palettes and would both look like shit if it was
john ham would have 0 appeal if it wasn't for his smile and his face would be uncannily narrow