Why ur physique doesn’t matter if ur under 6 foot

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Taller guys have more muscle mass because of their stretched muscle fibres so the limit doesn’t stop. Let’s say the bicep arm diameter of a 5’4 and a 6’2 guy is around the same at 12 inches the 6’2 guys heavier and weighs more.

Whilst shorter people may appear to have gained more muscle in less time, it's simply because they need less muscle to fill out proportionally. In contrast, a taller individual with longer limbs may take more time to fill out.

607B8858 169B 45C9 9CAC B17ADB62B546
05C4384A 1E19 4D23 AC9F 535C574E384A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 15302 and 4 others
Jfl Jeff nippard is so short that despite he is natural he looks roided to the gills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
i dont give fuck i still mog you and could easily rip your tiny skull head off on street lanklet cuck

never stop lifting guys dont listen to this edgy reddit teen faggot i rape his mom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, Prince88, Deleted member 23209 and 13 others
i dont give fuck i still mog you and could easily rip your tiny skull head off on street lanklet cuck

never stop lifting guys dont listen to this edgy reddit teen faggot i rape his mom
I am 5’7 go suck ur own mom

Last edited:
I am 5’7 go fuck ur own mom
then why'd you project your own insecurities and subhuman mentality on other teens new users here with 0 legit points

i would seriously fuck you up and your alikes who just throw random words for the sake of making threads.

@ new users. never give up never stop lifting. it's all about masculine aura, discipline and respect.
OP seem to be a reddit cuck. i will by the help of allah rape his daughter and let him watch the whole ting!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 23209 and 10 others
then why'd you project your own insecurities and subhuman mentality on other teens new users here with 0 legit points

i would seriously fuck you up and your alikes who just throw random words for the sake of making threads.

@ new users. never give up never stop lifting. it's all about masculine aura, discipline and respect.
OP seem to be a reddit cuck. i will by the help of allah rape his daughter and let him watch the whole ting!
mashallah suiiiiiiiii

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Listen man I myself am Muslim too please someone told me on the internet and a discord server the exact thing I just wrote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
OP you're stating the obvious. That doesn't mean you should stop lifting, it's your duty as a man to be strong and capable of protecting your family. Your height has nothing to do with it.

OP you're stating the obvious. That doesn't mean you should stop lifting, it's your duty as a man to be strong and capable of protecting your family. Your height has nothing to do with it.
Is that why people are having a go at me?

Single digit IQ thread…Would you rather be short and jacked or short and scrawny. Don’t get discouraged from lifting. In fact if you’re short you really can’t afford not to. Tall guys can pull off the skinny look, short guys can’t, without muscle they just look like kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, JohnDoe and Deleted member 15302
Jfl Jeff nippard is so short that despite he is natural he looks roided to the gills
it hate the cuck so much, i don't give a shit about your bench your wife gets BBC'ed every night.

If you’re under 5’8 you’re no longer a man

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • JFL
“Take more time to fill out”?

No. It just never happens without steroids.

• +1
Two types of looksmaxxers

CBE34EE0 1827 4779 A9CA F1AECDA4BAF9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 23209, 5.5psl and 1 other person

Based, I can fuck this Retarted OP too. Pussy ass bitch thinking he some genius or smart ass

Based, I can fuck this Retarted OP too. Pussy ass bitch thinking he some genius or smart ass
You’ll do nothing
Sit down shut up sillyaa boi

Last edited:
then there is me, 6'2 with a bunch of short muscle insertions (i can fit 4 fingers between bicep and elbow, my calves dont even go halfway down my leg). its like i have the muscle lengths of a 5'9 guy but with all the extra bone and tissue of a taller guy :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
then there is me, 6'2 with a bunch of short muscle insertions (i can fit 4 fingers between bicep and elbow, my calves dont even go halfway down my leg). its like i have the muscle lengths of a 5'9 guy but with all the extra bone and tissue of a taller guy :hnghn:
U got short man syndrome

i can fit 4 fingers between bicep and elbow
How much should you be able to fit? I can fit 1.5 fingers but isn't a shorter bicep better for a larger peak?

• +1
Reactions: justadude
How much should you be able to fit? I can fit 1.5 fingers but isn't a shorter bicep better for a larger peak?
1.5 is really good. and no one who cares about bicep peak

• Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
so being 5’9 and muscular/leanmaxxed isn’t any different from being skinny or obese?

OverSizedClothesMaxx.

• +1
1.5 is really good. and no one who cares about bicep peak
No one really cares about the bicep insertion, girls don’t really care about that from personal experience. The only one who cares about that are the gymrsts always trynna compare with eachother

• +1
Im shredded at 75 kg but this girl told me I looked like a 15 yo boy from behind.
My frame is good, its just because im 5'8"/9"

Im shredded at 75 kg but this girl told me I looked like a 15 yo boy from behind.
My frame is good, its just because im 5'8"/9"
why would you give fuck about pussy opinion about you brah? you lift for your soul. to feel good.. keep lifting.

why would you give fuck about pussy opinion about you brah? you lift for your soul. to feel good.. keep lifting.
She was my gf brah and im a midget