Why Wageslaving Is Retarded

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
life is short. Simple as that. You are wasting your precious years of your life to stressing yourself out. Life is meant to be about thrills and experiences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, User28823, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Another absurd gen Z cope

Good luck getting "thrills and experiences" if you aren't born into wealth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, HTN_Mentalcel, turkproducer and 22 others
what do you do instead NEET 24/7 :ROFLMAO:

How is one mean to have thrilling experiences if they posses no resources?

Wage slaving gives you money
You need money to buy a car, go abroad, go to the club list goes on

Another Lazy Fuck

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, User28823, BoneDensity and 4 others
What thrills and experiences will you afford without money? Getting high on heroin in the local crack den?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Nebula, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Another absurd gen Z cope

Good luck getting "thrills and experiences" if you aren't born into wealth.
your avatars and wage per hour is a reminder that i must stay in my basement at all costs unless i want to rope

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
you can go out into the forest and practice bushcrafting and long term survival, hunting, etc. these are also more practical skills for when the us collapses, instead of sports cars, clubs, and shit like that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife and Deleted member 18879

Another Lazy Fuck
Work is hard man fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
your avatars and wage per hour is a reminder that i must stay in my basement at all costs unless i want to rope

I understand how you feel

Just know I feel the same way when I look at other guys, and I can guarantee you my life is depressively mid

• JFL
life is short. Simple as that. You are wasting your precious years of your life to stressing yourself out. Life is meant to be about thrills and experiences.
Great.

So, who is going to pay my rent and my "experiences"? :soy::soy::soy:

Without a job, your only experiences will be:
sad kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and thereallegend
What thrills and experiences will you afford without money? Getting high on heroin in the local crack den?
Fucking bitches, stealin shit, jacking cars, selling drugs

Another Lazy Fuck
the blackpill for working for me is: you'll have to see and put up with normshits that mog my incel autist ass to oblivion all while making a wage that is the equivalent to slavery while also being reminded that people mog my ass in every way possible jfl

Being a bum mogs

Great.

So, who is going to pay my rent and my "experiences"? :soy::soy::soy:

Without a job, your only experiences will be:
sad kyle broflovski GIF by South Park
Steal shit

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Artemis
the blackpill for working for me is: you'll have to see and put up with normshits that mog my incel autist ass to oblivion all while making a wage that is the equivalent to slavery while also being reminded that people mog my ass in every way possible jfl
Jfl

• +1
Steal, and this is what you c next boyo:
moment prison GIF

:feelshehe:
Stealing and getting away with it is easy. Its just retards who get caught tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Stealing and getting away with it is easy. Its just retards who get caught tbh
You are stupid as fuck if you think it is "easy" to steal.

It is easy only if you are a fucking politician or a guy with connections to people, who can let you off the hook. Pure low IQ if you think a no-name would be able to steal stuff and not get caught...

nope never got into diablo, i heard its very shit though
i wanted it to be good so badly but i nolifed it the entire weekedn and the gameplay loop is so bad...

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879

It is easy only if you are a fucking politician or a guy with connections to people, who can let you off the hook. Pure low IQ if you think a no-name would be able to steal stuff and not get caught...
Niga ive done it for years in minecraft. Then sold on ebay. Ez cash

most burglaries go unsolved. low iq thugs get caught because they act on impulse. if you plan things out the probability of getting caught is next to zero. use night vision, stake out the location, understand the geography of the area, have multiple escape routes, etc

I have to wageslave to get surgeries

OP.... Grow up

If you want an easy life, you will live a difficult life. But if you want a difficult life, you will live an easy life. This is the dilemma of life.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
most burglaries go unsolved. low iq thugs get caught because they act on impulse. if you plan things out the probability of getting caught is next to zero. use night vision, stake out the location, understand the geography of the area, have multiple escape routes, etc
Yeah all them crime catcher documentaries and shit are like 1% of all the actual crimes. Most crimes go unsolved. Even murders only about like 50% are solved, how much easier would it be for stealing and jacking shit

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
OP.... Grow up

If you want an easy life, you will live a difficult life. But if you want a difficult life, you will live an easy life. This is the dilemma of life.
Brutal

lil bro every second house has home security cameras installed. good luck

you can go out into the forest and practice bushcrafting and long term survival, hunting, etc. these are also more practical skills for when the us collapses, instead of sports cars, clubs, and shit like that
Do you really think we are near the west collapse?

probably. anything could be a tipping point at this moment.

target more remote locations so there's a longer response time. also, most commercially available cameras use active infrared to see at night and these can be detected by night vision you can just go around them. the harder thing to avoid is motion sensors. all of this falls under having adequate planning
I think if nothing happened during covid times, the system is really solid tbh

lululemon just announced their official policy on theft/looting:

their employees are being threatened with termination for any attempts to stop shoplifters including verbal confrontation. this is a good opportunity to hone your criminal versatility. recommend donning fake tattoos and using charcoal or other skin darkener on exposed skin.