Why White>Asian women

this is just the fact.
asians have zero forward growth in eye area, maxilla,
due to their fucked up maxilla their profile looks like this

View attachment 99096

this is average..
again, this is fucking average.. man.. sad fucking shit..

This is one of the best looking Asians from VS, and her SP looks like this:
48e6016c5a3abb9f78fd577d5f56c3e8.jpg

how dafaq are meds below latinas LOL

literally all attractive genes in latinas are from southern europe

and blacks above asians

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1- Yeah, that could be true, the problem is that since I'm from Brazil when I see someone saying "Latina" I'm mostly associating with the women here instead of some mexican or colombia who most of the time look kinda different from the women here.
2- I wouldn't say all
3- You're biased by coloration, blacks have better facial development than asians

Yea Nordic and anglo are completely different 😂

Nordic people aren't exactly "white", from what I recall people from that area are a mixture from white, slavic and another group that I forgot the name. By nordic I mean Nordic/Slav = Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, Polonia... the above average women from these places have way better faces than anglo women. If you consider whites as Anglo and Germanic, only the women from germanic ancestry are gl.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
No racism for your face
This is one of the best looking Asians from VS, and her SP looks like this:
48e6016c5a3abb9f78fd577d5f56c3e8.jpg

1- Yeah, that could be true, the problem is that since I'm from Brazil when I see someone saying "Latina" I'm mostly associating with the women here instead of some mexican or colombia who most of the time look kinda different from the women here.
2- I wouldn't say all
3- You're biased by coloration, blacks have better facial development than asians

Nordic people aren't exactly "white", from what I recall people from that area are a mixture from white, slavic and another group that I forgot the name. By nordic I mean Nordic/Slav = Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, Polonia... the above average women from these places have way better faces than anglo women. If you consider whites as Anglo and Germanic, only the women from germanic ancestry are gl.
Name of Asian?