Why women dont like good guys like me

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
Why do they like badboys who treat them like garbage dont like shy introverted intelligent guys like me idk help me understand guys...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel
you’re from tiktok aren’t you

youre prob ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
youre prob ugly
that + they like to get fucked hard.

First thing a girl thinks when she sees you for the first time is “How hard can this guy fuck me?”, and good guys obviously give off the “he can’t fuck me hard” energy while bad boys (cringing while typing it) give off the “he’s gonna rape me and destroy my pussy” energy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shychad, MagaPutinism, 9cel and 5 others

First thing a girl thinks when she sees you for the first time is “How hard can this guy fuck me?”, and good guys obviously give off the “he can’t fuck me hard” energy while bad boys (cringing while typing it) give off the “he’s gonna rape me and destroy my pussy” energy.
No I cant believe you guys stop lying women dont care about looks

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Heinrich Schmidt, iblamejews and 1 other person

How come twink looking dudes slay then

How come twink looking dudes slay then
I didn’t say jacked dudes give off the “i can fuck you hard look” depends both on face and secondly on behavior.

And most twinks have big dicks, is a known fact to girls.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
I didn’t say jacked dudes give off the “i can fuck you hard look” depends both on face and secondly on behavior.

And most twinks have big dicks, is a known fact to girls.
Cock size doesnt matter I can use my fingers and tongue😜

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Probably because you aren't chad.

• Woah
Women are very primitive. Sex and women will soon be rendered obsolete.

• Ugh..
Reactions: romanstock
Cock size doesnt matter I can use my fingers and tongue😜
i don’t understand if you are joking or genuinely retard…

• JFL
What is chad
Chad is the guy that takes your girl. He is that one dude who is 6'2 on the football team, gets amazing grades, has more friends than u can imagine, rich parents, 140 iq. Chad mogs 99% of the population to oblivion. Life as chad is the best possible human existence you can possibly live.

• Woah
Chad is the guy that takes your girl. He is that one dude who is 6'2 on the football team, gets amazing grades, has more friends than u can imagine, rich parents, 140 iq. Chad mogs 99% of the population to oblivion. Life as chad is the best possible human existence you can possibly live.
Wow im learning something

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Why do they like badboys who treat them like garbage dont like shy introverted intelligent guys like me idk help me understand guys...
why do good girls like bad guys

Wow im learning
This is a very deep rabbit hole my friend. I don't recommend you entering. If you really want to then first go read the BOTB section. Pretty much al you need to know for lookxmaxxing. Don't get too into this shit.

• JFL
  • JFL
This is a very deep rabbit hole my friend. I don't recommend you entering. If you really want to then first go read the BOTB section. Pretty much al you need to know for lookxmaxxing. Don't get too into this shit.
Stfu cuck

They want good looking chad of course

They have genetically evolved to simp for ethnic bvlls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127-003902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240127-003902_Gallery.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 0