Being NT is cope

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
being neurotypical is a meme that has unfortunately became a serious statement. Very few people are actually Neuro diverse .

being charismatic, sociable or outgoing solely relies on intelligence. conversations, humor and social awareness are complicated things. intelligent people are intelligent because they are able to deal with complicated things well. the same people who say they can't understand social situations are the same people who can watch movies and tv shows depicting very complicated social phenomena that require an intelligent person to grasp.

Intelligent people have an intuitive understanding of things like body language, speech patterns and humor hence why they don't need lessons for it. they are able to grasp interest fairly easily and able to navigate social situations well.

The reason why people say that they aren't NT are for two possible reasons.

1. they aren't attractive and blame societies rejection of them on their 'mental condition'.
2. They are too cowardly or shy to take advantage of interest and they hate to place themselves in socially challenging situations. hence they blame this inhibition on a rare mental condition that affects 2% of the NA population.

this isn't a binary thing and two of these statements can exist in a person to varying degrees depending on the circumstance.

For number 1, personal hygiene, dress and fitness is something that can help.
for number 2, understanding your own personal issues and attachment styles, or therapy can help.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Snake.0359, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
Muhh NT is cope, Muhh Gym is cope. Fuark I am tired of hearing the same thing again and again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Clqs, ElTruecel and 4 others
Muhh NT is cope, Muhh Gym is cope. Fuark I am tired of hearing the same thing again and again
TLDR, NT is cope, you're either dumb, ugly, or cowardly.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Unfortunate that you put so much effort into this just for it to be another shit thread.

Oh, and obligatory DNRD

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yes it makes sense that it's mostly being stupid or just too pussy to act on thoughts/do anything (effectively stupidity). We cope with being disabled but the reality is we're just fuckups or cowards.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and darkness97
being neurotypical is a meme that has unfortunately became a serious statement. Very few people are actually Neuro diverse .

being charismatic, sociable or outgoing solely relies on intelligence. conversations, humor and social awareness are complicated things. intelligent people are intelligent because they are able to deal with complicated things well. the same people who say they can't understand social situations are the same people who can watch movies and tv shows depicting very complicated social phenomena that require an intelligent person to grasp.

Intelligent people have an intuitive understanding of things like body language, speech patterns and humor hence why they don't need lessons for it. they are able to grasp interest fairly easily and able to navigate social situations well.

1. they aren't attractive and blame societies rejection of them on their 'mental condition'.
2. They are too cowardly or shy to take advantage of interest and they hate to place themselves in socially challenging situations. hence they blame this inhibition on a rare mental condition that affects 2% of the NA population.

this isn't a binary thing and two of these statements can exist in a person to varying degrees depending on the circumstance.

for number 2, understanding your own personal issues and attachment styles, or therapy can help.
retarded thread. NT has nothing to do with intelligence. tons of braindead rap obsessed 66 IQ niggers are NT as fuck and popular, NT isn't cope anyway there's tons of ugly retards who arent incels but they would be incel if non nt

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and fuse
non-nt doesnt actually mean non neurotypical on this forum, low iq if you haven't gathered that already. it just means average+ status and social circle size

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Pikabro
retarded thread. NT has nothing to do with intelligence. tons of braindead rap obsessed 66 IQ niggers are NT as fuck and popular, NT isn't cope anyway there's tons of ugly retards who arent incels but they would be incel if non nt
Successful rappers are intelligent and hardworking people.
non-nt doesnt actually mean non neurotypical on this forum, low iq if you haven't gathered that already. it just means average+ status and social circle size
This is true as well we aren't literally calling ourselves disabled just we basically are disabled

retarded thread. NT has nothing to do with intelligence.
NT does have something to do with intelligence. you're speaking about it informally. are you seriously telling me that their isn't a difference between the IQ's of autistic people and the general population? speaking about actually autistic people is a waste of time and doesn't apply hence the thread i just wrote.

tons of braindead rap obsessed 66 IQ niggers are NT as fuck and popular, NT isn't cope anyway there's tons of ugly retards who arent incels but they would be incel if non nt
and no, you place women on too high of a pedestal. you don't have to be a genius to get laid. you also don't have to be a genius to navigate a basic sexual interaction.

and just because rappers are black and make music you don't like doesn't make them retarded. a lot of rappers are good looking, talented and popular on a world wide scale hence why you are aware of them.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Pikabro
I only take diagnosed people seriously when they say they are non-NT tbh, if you suspect you are non-NT, then go to a psychologist for an evaluation. In my case I got diagnosed years before I even knew or cared what autism was

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, darkness97 and fuxkdakikez
NT does have something to do with intelligence. you're speaking about it informally. are you seriously telling me that their isn't a difference between the IQ's of autistic people and the general population? speaking about actually autistic people is a waste of time and doesn't apply hence the thread i just wrote.

and no, you place women on too high of a pedestal. you don't have to be a genius to get laid. you also don't have to be a genius to navigate a basic sexual interaction.

and just because rappers are black and make music you don't like doesn't make them retarded. a lot of rappers are good looking, talented and popular on a world wide scale hence why you are aware of them.
you don't need to be a genius to get laid but you need to be NT. which is why i dont understand "NT is cope" threads when NT is the exact thing which separates normfags and incels

non-nt doesnt actually mean non neurotypical on this forum, low iq if you haven't gathered that already.
lol you write like a redditor.

and no that is not the way they mean it. they mean socially inept in ways that are beyond their control.
it just means average+ status and social circle size
????? no it doesn't :feelskek: reach for the stars, maybe you'll grow taller.

you don't need to be a genius to get laid but you need to be NT. which is why i dont understand "NT is cope" threads when NT is the exact thing which separates normfags and incels
ahh whatever, i just realized you actually typed my own definition back to me in a roundabout sense while calling me an idiot. this is a waste of time.

realize when you are calling yourselves non NT you are basically calling yourselves too retarded to get laid. :feelskek:

Last edited:
it’s all looks

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
do what you want bro just make sure to not touch the cheese okay

• JFL
True, if someone is Non-NT he must be completely below average IQ and not able to learn Things
What really effects the communication with people is:
1. Communication Experience and Intelegence
2. Slightly Looks (I saw many Subhumans with lots of friends and Connections tho)
3. Circle of Interests and Society itself
4. Voice

Last edited:
  • +1

It’s the org equivalent of just have a personality bro

• JFL
True, if someone is Non-NT he must be completely below average IQ and not able to learn Things
1. Communication Experience
2. Slightly Looks (I saw many Subhumans with lots of friends and Connections tho)
4. Voice
this

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
TLDR, NT is cope, you're either dumb, ugly, or cowardly.

being afraid of social interactions without any reason to, specially when girls or others show clear iois and ur not bad looking is a clear indicator that ur not NT

how can you claim being NT is cope lmfao

do you really want to stand here and claim that people with social anxiety for example are neurotypical? clearly not.

shows how little you know if you instantly assume you are either dumb,ugly, or cowardly lmfao. world isnt black or white boyo things are much more complex than this

1/10 thread, 1 point for putting in effort

being afraid of social interactions without any reason to, specially when girls or others show clear iois and ur not bad looking is a clear indicator that ur not NT

how can you claim being NT is cope lmfao

do you really want to stand here and claim that people with social anxiety for example are neurotypical? clearly not.

shows how little you know if you instantly assume you are either dumb,ugly, or cowardly lmfao. world isnt black or white boyo things are much more complex than this

1/10 thread, 1 point for putting in effort
you did not read the thread. or you have trouble with reading. which is weird considering you wrote these sentences.

I only take diagnosed people seriously when they say they are non-NT tbh, if you suspect you are non-NT, then go to a psychologist for an evaluation. In my case I got diagnosed years before I even knew or cared what autism was
Agreed I’m fine with abused dogs claiming they are ig though but most of those dudes have some undiagnosed disorder. But yea with being non NT comes multiple things far beyond muh personality or charismas

• +1
you did not read the thread. or you have trouble with reading. which is weird considering you wrote these sentences.

i did, anxiety isnt just going to be fixed through therapy or looking at your attachment issues lke you said, it often depends on medication

i agree with most of what you said just not that being nt is cope

its definitely overplayed here how many people are not NT, but being NT is law lol, i witness it daily in college

i did, anxiety isnt just going to be fixed through therapy or looking at your attachment issues lke you said, it often depends on medication

its definitely overplayed here how many people are not NT, but being NT is law lol, i witness it daily in college
sure.

anxiety is a real thing but not actually what i'm talking about. im referring to autism, and a persons proclaimed inability to read social situations.

i can't determine whether if someone is smart if they never study for the test i write.
nor can i determine how socially intelligent someone is if they never put any effort into doing anything.

i trust that users here are smarter than average, hence why i feel like they will feel challenged by my statements and pay attention to women rather than themselves. i don't trust that their is something genuinely wrong with them. i have seen real incels and i have seen shy boys. i think i'm surrounded by shy boys.

NT is law you fucking autist

1. Communication Experience and Intelegence
4. Voice
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I can't believe somebody can be so ignorant

PS. shit thread OP

you're dumb asf also your rep-to-post ratio is hilarious
You are Stupid Down Syndrome Retard and your Parents should wore Condom when they created you.
Cope

Survivors bias. It doesnt matter if being non NT is rare if they select for places like this. Not saying they are or aren't but that's a fallacy.

Also im definitely non NT. I flapped my hands for hours everyday (and other things) since age 4, and even when I had tons of friends and was known as the top person in school. It is what it is.

Survivors bias. It doesnt matter if being non NT is rare if they select for places like this. Not saying they are or aren't but that's a fallacy.

Also im definitely non NT. I flapped my hands for hours everyday (and other things) since age 4, and even when I had tons of friends and was known as the top person in school. It is what it is.
dude, you're not ready to start throwing words like fallacy and survivorship bias. nor able to diagnose yourself with a mental condition like that. medical diagnoses aren't made based on gut feelings. it's hard to understand what you're trying to say when you use words that you don't fully understand.

it would be survivorship bias if i was presented with a bunch of real autists who despite their difficulties were able to function normally. for me to pass judgement to all autists and generalize that autists are capable of navigating complicated social arrangements would be survivorship bias. i am making a judgement based on incomplete data.

it is incomplete because i have made a judgement based on people who have passed a selection process, and ignored those who did not. how tf does that apply to anything i just said?????

dude, you're not ready to start throwing words like fallacy and survivorship bias. nor able to diagnose yourself with a mental condition like that. medical diagnoses aren't made based on gut feelings. it's hard to understand what you're trying to say when you use words that you don't fully understand.

it would be survivorship bias if i was presented with a bunch of real autists who despite their difficulties were able to function normally. for me to pass judgement to all autists and generalize that autists are capable of navigating complicated social arrangements would be survivorship bias. i am making a judgement based on incomplete data.

it is incomplete because i have made a judgement based on people who have passed a selection process, and ignored those who did not. how tf does that apply to anything i just said?????
Ngl I didn't read your original post.

• JFL