Why Women Today Prefer Feminine Men?

Gad

Gad

Solstice
aka. the rise of the prettyboys, so what Jordan Peterson says is women's ovulating cycle determing how masculine they want their man, when they're ovulating they want a macho hunk (probably an evolutionary trait so they could get pregnant with the most mogger genes), and when they're not ovulating they want more of a suave pretty boy that can play with her mind too.

Since every girl today is promiscous, they all have sex because of pleasure not bc they want kids, they all take birth control pills and the pretty boy player ideal is reinforced because they never ovulate.

tldr:
Ovulating Impregnation Sex = women want the most masculine macho hunk because of his available genetics
Non-Ovulating Hoe Sex = woment instead want a player pretty boy that is more sensitive to mind games, vibing because he's slightly feminized. instead of wanting mogger genes, they want their minds to be tickled, stimulated and fucked before actual sex.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 4946, androciv and 3 others
Dn rd but they dont

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, quakociaptockh, wagbox and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .👽.
who says that they prefer feminine guys? where did you get this theory? young Girls like 14-17 yea maybe

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
who says that they prefer feminine guys? where did you get this theory? young Girls like 14-17 yea maybe
slightly feminine

masculine

this is what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14528 and 5 others
slightly feminine
View attachment 1343782

masculine
View attachment 1343783

this is what I mean
hmm but the 2nd guy is just not goodlooking. need a pic with gl masculine men
But that’s the point. In order to being good looking you need to be a mix of masculine and feminine looks. Being only masculine looks like shit most of the time.
Obv it’s a spectrum and some men look more masculine while other look more feminine.
But ideal is something like brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Edgar, the next o'pry and 9 others
But that’s the point. In order to being good looking you need to be a mix of masculine and feminine looks. Being only masculine looks like shit most of the time.
Obv it’s a spectrum and some men look more masculine while other look more feminine.
But ideal is something like brad Pitt
is meeks masculine?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
is meeks masculine?
Definitely more on the masculine side. He still looks aesthetic.
But his main appeal comes from his rare coloring so he could be a bit too masc if he wouldn’t have his coloring advantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, the next o'pry, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Maesthetic >>>>>>>>>>>all
wait-is-henry-cavill-growing-a-beard-for-justice-league-951191.jpg

what about chico, is he perfect to girls cus he's like 6'4 and also had pretty boy face?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Didnt watch but they dont. Beauty =/= feminity. In men's case beauty is angularity, hunter eyes, leanness and other stuff, you either have it or not, doesnt have to do anything with masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Cope,most think this because they take extreme examples
2015092.jpg

V75UIJEIZDEYUFTU4YMPFL37DU.jpg
BBCYXR3Z4JCC7HPKWATJW74WWQ.jpg

tamanho-marlon-copy.jpg

henry-cavill_01.jpg
Maesthetic >>>>>>>>>>>all
wait-is-henry-cavill-growing-a-beard-for-justice-league-951191.jpg
Jfl you just proved my point. The only one from those pic who is only masc is momoa and he also has because of this the worst looking face from all of them.

Maesthetic is masculine mixed with feminine. Obv more masc than fem but there needs to be femininity as well

Jfl you just proved my point. The only one from those pic who is only masc is momoa and he also has because of this the worst looking face from all of them.
Tell me what female characteristics and why are they female?
Maesthetic is masculine mixed with feminine. Obv more masc than fem but there needs to be femininity as well
Maesthetic is masc + aesthetic ,there's nothing feminine,hunter eyes, thick neck, beard, browridge, high fwhr, among others, are masc characteristics

in spite of that
big dick mogs

Tell me what female characteristics and why are they female?
It’s hard to decide what feature exactly is masc and fem but Cavills eye area and Meeks lips for example are less masc and more fem.

Last edited:
Maesthetic is masc + aesthetic ,there's nothing feminine,hunter eyes, thick neck, beard, browridge, high fwhr, among others, are masc characteristics
And to look aesthetic your face must be balanced and that’s only possible with a touch of softer feminine features.
All the features you listed together alone would look too masc and not maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 15318
It’s hard to decide what feature exactly is masc and fem but Cavills eye area and Meeks lips for example are less masc and more fem.
So let me see if I understand, if they have a unique female characteristic, does that stop them from considering masc?jfl
Mike Tyson also had thick lips, doesn't compare to meeks, but they're still big, so why should we stop considering him as an ogre?
fd8fa3b0cb1ca8cbb57d5fa1787a945c5deb7433c69abc9cc6efa3399d27fbd3._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

And to look aesthetic your face must be balanced and that’s only possible with a touch of softer feminine features.
All the features you listed together alone would look too masc and not maesthetic
I am saying that the characteristics that help them to be aesthetic and beautiful are masculine,and not feminine

beauty =/= feminine

try to tell me what other characteristics are feminine in the other examples I posted, for example in Morrone

And just remembering that long hair is considered feminine, but you ignored that in Momoa, again proving my point

Reading this is giving me anxiety

so what Jordan Peterson says is women's ovulating cycle determing how masculine they want their man, when they're ovulating they want a macho hunk (probably an evolutionary trait so they could get pregnant with the most mogger genes), and when they're not ovulating they want more of a suave pretty boy that can play with her mind too.
I’d figure same would still apply to prettyboys...

An example of a macho hunk prettyboy:
DE8F9C71 D3F4 465E A20C 070172C1B434
9A4BCC66 F49E 4DFB 839E 5802C8B6EAA3

• +1
Reactions: angelo
they fucking don’t.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
by slightly feminine I don't mean twinks or faggots, I mean something like Zach Cox
A lot of these guys people call pretty boys are actually very masculine and dominant features

just googled this guy. He’s 6’2, muscular, has a strong jaw/chin, and hunter eye area.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
brainless masc vs prettyboy debate again kek
women prefer more feminine men because they are more NT and go with the flow. with how the world works today women prefer conformers over revolutionists. fisherian runaway strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, androciv and Gad
women prefer more feminine men because they are more NT and go with the flow. with how the world works today women prefer conformers over revolutionists. fisherian runaway strikes again
nice point but what does fisherian runaway means?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
nice point but what does fisherian runaway means?
not a perfect term to describe what is happening but i just wanted to use it lol. basically women follows what other women want

• +1
Reactions: Gad
women just can't cope with an average looking guy in 2021
There are far more goodlooking men who are closer to the pretty side than masculine side so if a girl wants a goodlooking man she is more likely to find one that's pretty boy than masc mogger

• +1
Xenoestrogens

• JFL
Top tier autism ngl

Top tier autism ngl
Kind true.

Often.
they compare it with like:
Normie faced but gymmaxxed man VERSUS beautifull face but normie body shaped man.
Face > Body

On top of that. a guy putting effort into care offace, is seen more as feminine

It's their lesbian fantasies. Also that's why they have such obsession over castrating our dicks. They simply want a woman to fuck who is not crazy, so basically man's brain in female body.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and BearBoy