Why would hypebeasts/fashioncels here wear ANYTHING, but Louis Vuitton/Rolex?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Normies are dumb, so in their animalistic brains they only recognise the most popular, prominent stuff.

This means that when they see a watch it must bear resemblence to the most popular Rolex to signal in the norgroids brain: "GOOD WATCH, EXPENSIVE WATCH DURRRR"

So even if you are in range of 10M+ it makes no sense for you to buy a Pathek or Ulysse Nardin or whatever expensive shit there is. Just buy a recognisable Rolex, preferably gold one to signal to normgroid brain "GOLD EXPENSIVE, GOLD GOOD, GOLD HIGH STATUS". This is literally how the groids think, you must stimulate their primitive neural pathways in the most efficient and easiest manner.

Same goes for Louis Vuitton. "But why not Gucci???". Because even in 3rd world shit hole countries you can order Gucci online and it often has sales. You want exclusive product that requires you to travel to first or second world country at worst to purchase it at official store where there are no discounts or sales available EVER. So Louis Vuitton has this extremely popular and distinct monogram/damier pattern that instantly signals "I have money/status". Don't buy the belt, it is faked mostly. For belt you want Hermes, but do buy their bags and backpacks. Backpack from LV is extremely good choice, because it shows you are "casual" or even "outdoorsy" and don't care about 3000$+ for something as trivial as a backpack that will get dirty and shit. Being casual with extremely expensive things is rich people / high status signalling. That is why you want to take your Rolex Submariner when you go hiking or snowboarding or surfing and what not. You don't want to "keep it at home" as not to break it.

Same goes for coloring: don't wear sartorial pastel brown classy tones, don't wear brown EVER, don't be "tasteful", just get CONTRASTING MONOTONE COLORS. The signal has to be clear, contrasting and obvious. Always wear something red as it increases appeal.

Don't buy items that are often faked (like LV damier belt), buy ones that are clearly original.

When buying sneakers ALWAYS buy those bulky high tops. Why?

1. They look cooler.
  2. They can be more ornate and make it clearer they are high end
  3. You can stuff about 2 inches of insoles in there to heightmaxx.
So to recap:
  • Choose few monochrome solid colors: blue, black, red, white, no overly fancy patterns
  • Choose distinctive elite brand that is not as easily accessible to groids: Louis Vuitton / Rolex. Doesn't have to be "best", just has to be seen as "best luxury" by normie cattle.
  • Choose the most popular pattern / design so groids and sluts quickly recognise that in their short attention span retarded brains and while they are drunk in clubs.
  • Buy casual / leisure items of the high end brands to really signal wealth. "I have enough money to buy these Louis Vuitton 400$ sandals for swimming pool and these 700$ Moncler swimming trunks"
  • Buy high tops only

Last edited:
Waste of money. You should spend that money on surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gren, FMLplus, Chadelite and 16 others
jfl at buying expensive clothes

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Looksmaxer-van-NL, The Dude Abides and 4 others
Waste of money. You should spend that money on surgery.
Why do you assume I'm spending money on LV that was intended for surgery? Maybe, just maybe, I have enough funds to spend on surgery, looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing as well?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel
Why do you assume I'm spending money on LV that was intended for surgery? Maybe, just maybe, I have enough funds to spend on surgery, looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing as well?
Good for you, richcel. It's your money to waste: An incel with a rolex is still an incel with a rolex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FMLplus, SeiGun, Kill_Jew and 6 others
No Armani no poonani

Good for you, richcel. It's your money to waste: An incel with a rolex is still an incel with a rolex.
But an upper tier normie with a rolex gains upper tier normie status points, so your argument is moot.

Every little point counts.

Fashionmaxxed normie > Plain normie

Even if it gives you only 0.1 point it is still worth it.
No Armani no poonani
Armani is shit brand that can be easily bought by wagies. Avoid.

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid
I bought hype beast shit for a good year but was a mistake. Makes you look like a try hard which combined with being ugly gives off a bad personality. Don't wear more than one expensive thing at a time.

• +1
Reactions: kramer
Fashion is cope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Is it your money or your parents'?

Fashion is cope
Wrong. Imagine two 8/10 Chads.

One Chad is pimped out in Louis Vuitton Wearing a Golden Rolex Day-Date, the second one is wearing H&M pleb shit.

Which one is more likely to attract Stacy that is getting driven in new S500s on the regular? Exactly.
Is it your money or your parents'?
Mine, Self made.

One Chad is pimped out in Louis Vuitton Wearing a Golden Rolex Day-Date, the second one is wearing H&M pleb shit.

Which one is more likely to attract Stacy that is getting driven in new S500s on the regular? Exactly.

Mine, Self made.
Doing what bro, put me on

It's retarded to buy a rolex when good fakes exist these days.

I assume finance because tech people typically don't care about fashion
Part finance, part tech.
Doing what bro, put me on
You won't be able to replicate it.
It's retarded to buy a rolex when good fakes exist these days.
Rookie mistake, once you are outed out as wearing a fake (and yes, people can tell) you will be forever branded fake loser + fake Rolex won't give you teh swagger confidence of wearing 30k$ item on your wrist.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No fashion for your weak chin and bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
No fashion for your weak chin and bug eyes
No, but that was not the point.

What if you DO NOT have weak chin and bug eyes.

Let us say you are 6/10. Now, another 6/10 is fashionmaxxed.

He will get fat landwhale roastie with 5 kids to betabux for instead of YOU.

YOU
will have to settle for aboriginal obese amputee burn victim with down syndrome and 7 kids instead!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 678 and androidcel
no rolex for your face

No, but that was not the point.

What if you DO NOT have weak chin and bug eyes.

Let us say you are 6/10. Now, another 6/10 is fashionmaxxed.

He will get fat landwhale roastie with 5 kids to betabux for instead of YOU.

You will have to settle for aboriginal obese amputee burn victim with down syndrome and 7 kids instead!
yeah i know what you meant JFL

Part finance, part tech.

You won't be able to replicate it.

Rookie mistake, once you are outed out as wearing a fake (and yes, people can tell) you will be forever branded fake loser + fake Rolex won't give you teh swagger confidence of wearing 30k$ item on your wrist.
Fuck u

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
People buy the obscure very high tier shit (I’m talking $2000 shirts with no visible branding, $100k watches) when they want to signal to other riches that they’re rich, they’ve generally stopped giving a fuck about the poors perception of them

It’s a “if you know you know” culture up there

People buy the obscure very high tier shit (I’m talking $2000 shirts with no visible branding, $100k watches) when they want to signal to other riches that they’re rich, they’ve generally stopped giving a fuck about the poors perception of them

It’s a “if you know you know” culture up there
You are right, but you don't want to belong to that top tier niche.

A few reasons:
  1. it is a small fucking niche and you will be MOGGED by people with net worth of 1'00M+ and 1'000'M+ (legit billionaires)
  2. Women always want to date up, so women in that niche will be choosing from the few billionaires available
  3. Lower tier women that would want to date up to YOU won't clearly notice the subtle "rich people" signals like Pathek or IWC or whatver, so you have to "downdress" with more "in your face" type of branding.

For example, with cars:
Upper tier rich people will compare their 1940s race Ferraris which got auctioned for 20M$, while idiotic bimbo sluts will think its some "museum old boring car" and will be more impressed with a decked out 300k$ Lambo instead.

Do whatever appeals to the dumb MAJORITY.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, dogtown and androidcel

Mine, Self made.
Okay then just go with the other stacy, when you’re chad there’s always plenty more than just one girl, you don’t need to desperately find ways to get past the competition.

Mine, Self made.
doccel, engineercel?

Ngl i didn’t read yet but fashion is all about 2 things

Enhancing colouring and countouring physique
Demonstrating status and wealth

It’s a huge halo but it pales to face and body and height

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and OCDMaxxing
I think that wearing good clothes that pair with themselfs is a better choice for most of the guys here, looking better face wise and gymcelling are the most basic things, clothes are just another lair. Basically wear a clean clothes that match colors (max 3 colors on outfit) with matching belt and leather looking shoes and youre good to go

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and OCDMaxxing
Okay then just go with the other stacy, when you’re chad there’s always plenty more than just one girl, you don’t need to desperately find ways to get past the competition.
You don't, but OCD person like me does. I need to make sure every little detail is maxxed out.

• +1
Girls DO NOT CARE about the brands you wear. I wish they did but they dont. They have genetics detectors that dont get fooled This easily.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Just buy a convincing fake like who gives a fuck

Normies are dumb, so in their animalistic brains they only recognise the most popular, prominent stuff.

This means that when they see a watch it must bear resemblence to the most popular Rolex to signal in the norgroids brain: "GOOD WATCH, EXPENSIVE WATCH DURRRR"

So even if you are in range of 10M+ it makes no sense for you to buy a Pathek or Ulysse Nardin or whatever expensive shit there is. Just buy a recognisable Rolex, preferably gold one to signal to normgroid brain "GOLD EXPENSIVE, GOLD GOOD, GOLD HIGH STATUS". This is literally how the groids think, you must stimulate their primitive neural pathways in the most efficient and easiest manner.

Same goes for Louis Vuitton. "But why not Gucci???". Because even in 3rd world shit hole countries you can order Gucci online and it often has sales. You want exclusive product that requires you to travel to first or second world country at worst to purchase it at official store where there are no discounts or sales available EVER. So Louis Vuitton has this extremely popular and distinct monogram/damier pattern that instantly signals "I have money/status". Don't buy the belt, it is faked mostly. For belt you want Hermes, but do buy their bags and backpacks. Backpack from LV is extremely good choice, because it shows you are "casual" or even "outdoorsy" and don't care about 3000$+ for something as trivial as a backpack that will get dirty and shit. Being casual with extremely expensive things is rich people / high status signalling. That is why you want to take your Rolex Submariner when you go hiking or snowboarding or surfing and what not. You don't want to "keep it at home" as not to break it.

Same goes for coloring: don't wear sartorial pastel brown classy tones, don't wear brown EVER, don't be "tasteful", just get CONTRASTING MONOTONE COLORS. The signal has to be clear, contrasting and obvious. Always wear something red as it increases appeal.

Don't buy items that are often faked (like LV damier belt), buy ones that are clearly original.

When buying sneakers ALWAYS buy those bulky high tops. Why?

1. They look cooler.
  2. They can be more ornate and make it clearer they are high end
  3. You can stuff about 2 inches of insoles in there to heightmaxx.
So to recap:
  • Choose few monochrome solid colors: blue, black, red, white, no overly fancy patterns
  • Choose distinctive elite brand that is not as easily accessible to groids: Louis Vuitton / Rolex. Doesn't have to be "best", just has to be seen as "best luxury" by normie cattle.
  • Choose the most popular pattern / design so groids and sluts quickly recognise that in their short attention span retarded brains and while they are drunk in clubs.
  • Buy casual / leisure items of the high end brands to really signal wealth. "I have enough money to buy these Louis Vuitton 400$ sandals for swimming pool and these 700$ Moncler swimming trunks"
  • Buy high tops only
I go with TOM FORD for dressy. Also Patek Philippe Is infinitely better than shitty rollex and way more expensive too as starting price is 50K for the simplest watch

I go with TOM FORD for dressy. Also Patek Philippe Is infinitely better than shitty rollex and way more expensive too as starting price is 50K for the simplest watch
It isn't better, because majority won't instantly recognise "OMG PATEK, HE IS SO HIGH STATUS", but Rolex is world wide recognised brand. You can't go wrong with it.

Tom Ford suits are goods.
Girls DO NOT CARE about the brands you wear. I wish they did but they dont. They have genetics detectors that dont get fooled This easily.
Low IQ. Girls see 2 identical guys, but one is decked out in top tier brands. Their primiitive brains will pick the one who is branded vs the plain one.

• +1
having fitting clothes that match and look good are better than a name tag

You can have BOTH.
fags who unironically think wearing hype beast designer shit will get them laid typically have no sense of fashion

Oh vey goy just keep slaving away for your jew tokens to buy shiny consumerist crap.