Why You Guys Talk Trash about Gen Z Girls?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Like you niggas never heard about Spring Break and Girls Gone Wild in the 80's and 90's?

Women were always degenerate and wild and sex/ drug/Chad addicted.

It is not like they were saints before and suddenly Gen Z women became bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 40761, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
It's become more socially acceptable for them to behave like that

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Let me cope nigga I like to think women are actually angels who don't think about Chad, sex and drugs and it's only modern society that corrupts them

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 20370
girls are mean to me, grandmas are nice

none of them will fuck me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Like you niggas never heard about Spring Break and Girls Gone Wild in the 80's and 90's?

Women were always degenerate and wild and sex/ drug/Chad addicted.

It is not like they were saints before and suddenly Gen Z women became bad.
Too much redpill traditional family and housewives cope

Women who have the opportunity have been sleeping around hard in Ancient China and the Old Testament.

this is true though. in previous generations they were the opposite of now
not true,
they were cheating since at least the 60's with the sex revolution, birth control pills, hippie movement shit.

I remember in the 90's and 2000's they were degenerate as fuck, goldigging, cheating, chad chasing,
ruining marriages etc.

They were never good in the first place, you incels here are deluded to think only Gen z women are bad.

You can't look at specific subsets of foids back then and make an observation for all foids based off of them. On average your typical young foid back in the 80s/90s was much less influenced by hypergamy and things like TikTok whore culture than Gen Z sloots today

not true,
they were cheating since at least the 60's with the sex revolution, birth control pills, hippie movement shit.

I remember in the 90's and 2000's they were degenerate as fuck, goldigging, cheating, chad chasing,
ruining marriages etc.

They were never good in the first place, you incels here are deluded to think only Gen z women are bad.
ur the delusional one here u stupid old boomer fuck

You can't look at specific subsets of foids back then and make an observation for all foids based off of them. On average your typical young foid back in the 80s/90s was much less influenced by hypergamy and things like TikTok whore culture than Gen Z sloots today
nigga were you alive back then?
it was way worse, there was no internet or redpill shit to help men out.
Men didnt even know about it.

You know how much men got cucked, used for their money and taken to the cleaners in divorce.
Women were pure goldiggers back then and wouldnt even look at you unless you had a good job
or were a pretty boy (in High School)

In some ways they are better now, since at least foids pay for men they like now, back in the 90's you needed to have
a car and money to take them out, and sex still was not guarantied.

ur the delusional one here u stupid old boomer fuck
blocked for being a dumbass. You were not even born then and talking out of your ass, you have no experience with the past generations, you were not alive, you are talking deluded imaginary things that didnt exist you dumb little incel

another friendly reminder that op is indian