Why you need to learn to fight

Mirin’ savagey

Hoping a high IQ darkmaxxin post is pending 🤞
we will see hahaha
he was black lmao
not nearly as black as my soul hahaha
the fact that there are a lot of people here who actually think that being masculine and strong is "male gaze" and "pointless" because it doesn't increase your SMV (cause muh tiktok pretty boy doesn't have to look strong to make high school girls simp for him) is one of the most retarded things I see here, and really shows you how undersocialized and lacking in irl experience the average user here is. This is reality, this can happen to you, and your psl-perfect face and good collagen isn't gonna override the woman's hard-wired evolutionary desire to want to be with a man who she feels can protect her. I'm not saying looks don't matter but we really need to talk more about masculinity and evolution here.
stfu and buy a knife Jeffrey
Most of the user base hasn’t left their mothers basements in months and gets bullied irl so it’s expected they’d think this

Dimorphism, frame, etc and being able to command any room you walk into simply by existing is incredibly important as a man, jfl at thinking dudes who are “male gaze maxxed” aren’t getting pussy and are ugly in the eyes of foids
yeah it matters a lot but not everyone can be Adonis tbh but you know what? EVERYONE CAN BUY A FUCKIN KNIFE AND THREATEN BULLIES............ fucking christcuck mentality I FUCKIN HATE IT.....
Lol @ incel phaggots sympathising with a guy who is LTN and is dating up, while themselvs are incels.
Just fucking lol @ everyone who posted support comments ITT.
Man threads like this are the reason why I hate this fucking shithole.
Can you imagine guys on lookism being cucks like you guys?
I think not.
rate my new pfp bhai

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
i thought it was lesbians at first

No fighting skills for your face

btw you don’t need to learn how to fight you could throw a good punch to this faggot easily

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
It's getting that inhibition to know when to switch on and switch off. Remember that classic of the guy battering the "happy-slapper" chav doing it to his girlfriend? Yeah.

Ethnics: always the victims, it's never your fault.

better smoke weed play guitar
Who's she? Giga ex vibes. Good username, good avi.
sad thing is the law would probably punish you for it. KOing this guy while he's filming you protects the cuck, and he knows it
Worse for him he would be filming the victims' self-defence had he pulled the trigger and went for it.
From reading this I thought the soy bodyfriend was actually going to get violent with the guy recording
Brutal that he didn't and just took the abuse in front of his GF
Are we seeing a trend where guys snap and start bullying subhumans with attractive girlfriends?
The user StraightHeadJames has posted about how guys started harassing him since he got an attractive GF while being LTN
Blacks are getting away with too much. It's getting that inhibition to know when to switch on and switch off. The more you think about it the less you're gonna pull the trigger.
Something has to give when so many average to above average looking guys are getting nothing while subhumans are thriving
The propagation of looks purgatory is going to turn society giga violent
An incel subhuman isn't going to do shit to get back at society since he has no reason to feel entitled to a woman in the first place
Decent looking guys roaming around as incels however while subhumans have GFs? That's spawning insane levels of vitriol
It's cause women want to be in charge or they (and guys) have been indoctrinated to fit the status quo roles but you knew that.
Seeing vids like this temps to to switch from leanmaxxin to ogremaxxin

Being 20kg heavier in this situation with MMA energy would have prevented the harassment
It doesn't.
Sorry spoke too soon it depends on several factors but don't count on it purely without OP's idea.
i need a gun
cufflinks and hammer
tbh you do that in front of your girl and you're gonna be asked a lot of questions, like "why the fuck do you walk around with that" and "are you literally a psychopath???"
:soy: but the foid equivalent.
imagine building up a family while being surrounded by jungle animals, terrible decision making
Not easy to imagine mate.

the fact that there are a lot of people here who actually think that being masculine and strong is "male gaze" and "pointless" because it doesn't increase your SMV (cause muh tiktok pretty boy doesn't have to look strong to make high school girls simp for him) is one of the most retarded things I see here, and really shows you how undersocialized and lacking in irl experience the average user here is. This is reality, this can happen to you, and your psl-perfect face and good collagen isn't gonna override the woman's hard-wired evolutionary desire to want to be with a man who she feels can protect her. I'm not saying looks don't matter but we really need to talk more about masculinity here.
The reason he was targeted was because he looks soy , any dude with a high psl face wouldnt dare get approached like this

in other words just look like you know how to fight theory

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
It doesn't.
Sorry spoke too soon it depends on several factors but don't count on it purely without OP's idea.
You don't think being 20kg heavier with MMA energy will lessen harrassment?

What other factors then do you think leads to random ferals not messing with you?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Fighting is a completely useless skill in first world countries in the 21st century unless you live in a poverty neighborhood

Fighting is a completely useless skill in first world countries in the 21st century unless you live in a poverty neighborhood
-someone who’s probably never been in an actual fight before

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
-someone who’s probably never been in an actual fight before
Yeah because it's useless. Why would I fight someone, I can't think of anything more pathetic or low class

Yeah because it's useless. Why would I fight someone, I can't think of anything more pathetic or low class
Tales from a user who lacks any sort of T lol

I don’t even have to entertain this

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Tales from a user who lacks any sort of T lol

I don’t even have to entertain this
I have high t and high fighting success

So you can beat up sex havers

You don't think being 20kg heavier with MMA energy will lessen harrassment?

What other factors then do you think leads to random ferals not messing with you?
Mentality. Social awareness.

the fact that there are a lot of people here who actually think that being masculine and strong is "male gaze" and "pointless" because it doesn't increase your SMV (cause muh tiktok pretty boy doesn't have to look strong to make high school girls simp for him) is one of the most retarded things I see here, and really shows you how undersocialized and lacking in irl experience the average user here is. This is reality, this can happen to you, and your psl-perfect face and good collagen isn't gonna override the woman's hard-wired evolutionary desire to want to be with a man who she feels can protect her. I'm not saying looks don't matter but we really need to talk more about masculinity here.
Yes. microaggression exist everywhere. People here are so high trust is ideal and all.

Does not mean others wont provoke you. Just stand there like a submissive loser and accept the humiliation.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
id beat the shit out of this retard and stomp on his phone
Whats your height / weight and experience in martial arts

Does not mean others wont provoke you. Just stand there like a submissive loser and accept the humiliation.
How is it humiliating? It's humiliating for them when I just don't give a fuck and go about my business

How is it humiliating? It's humiliating for them when I just don't give a fuck and go about my business
Being told girlfriend looks more like man than you in relationship is not humiliation? Cart thrown is not humiliation? Being harassed in first place is already humiliation in itself.

cuck and low iq

always bring pepper spray in your pocket

this is how every low iq nigger would finish: (minute 2:35)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Being told girlfriend looks more like man than you in relationship is not humiliation? Cart thrown is not humiliation? Being harassed in first place is already humiliation in itself.
Not for me, I don't concern myself with opinion of peasants

thought it was a lesbian couple

cuck and low iq

always bring pepper spray in your pocket

this is how every low iq nigger would finish: (minute 2:35)

True

I’ve been pepper sprayed before, not directly in my face jfl but in the vicinity of someone who did get sprayed

That shit burns like a motherfucker, not a good feeling whatsoever, legit feels like someone rubbed hot Cheeto dust inside your eye lids and then took a piss on them

he knows not to mess with the black guy

from the moment he gets stopped he acts super submissive, he knows what's about to got down if he fights back

what do you guys expect him to do, honestly, his genes are subtrash, I mean he looks like a ftm tranny

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
destiny tier coper. "my wife got fucked by 12 guys but its ok, i am secure and dont care!" :soy:
legit, nothing more alpha than being a cuck (if you browse through my.post history I have already made many high iq posts.on this topic)