Why you should buy puretropin from ironlionlabs. GTFIH.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
stop with this Alibaba bullshit, there seems to be a misconception with the trade and market of growth hormone. Yes, majority, if not like 90% of all recombinant 191AA growth hormone production stems from China, but that doesn't mean that each company is profiting by selling growth hormone at a marked-up price from stand-alone labs. Ironlion labs seems to be one of the best generic growth hormone sources on the internet, it's not too overpriced either, which is a plus, considering you're getting very high-quality generic growth hormone.

here are some blood results that forum users have posted, regarding ironlion's GH.

Puretropin GH serum results
GH serum results . Shot 10 IU in left Delt at 12:11 p.m. Got blood drawn at 3:51 p.m.

Puretopin GH serum results
Some recent bloodwork that I grabbed off professional muscle
Ead

I have been running 2ui ED of Ironlions puretropin for a little over a month. After a few days, my hands were feeling it. They were tingling swollen and waking me up at night. I pinned 10ui in biceps and labs pulled 3hr 19min. I know Heavy scored high on these, but damn!!! My GH numbers are insane. I stopped taking the gh on Wednesday to give my hand a rest and I still feel it today!! After another off week, I'm getting back on this train!! Thanks, Ironlion!! My baseline GH was 3, I don't have a baseline for IGF but at 2ui this looks pretty good

Going to run serum testing on a kit of Puretropin from IronLion. I gotta say this is by FAR the fastest intl delivery I have ever had. It came quicker then just about any States Based operation I've used.
Whe

That was posted by a guy on eroids, standard serum test, 10iu 3hrs before blood draw
Egg

I was on for 2 weeks. I did 5ius before blood test and the labs were pulled first thing in the morning.
Bhh

got a serum GH test

Bloods taken 2.5 hours post IM with 10 iu.
Bg

average GH serum result: 34.775, which is more than 3fold higher than the high end of the endogenous range.

GET SOME FUCKING GROWTH HORMONE, IF YOU'RE IN PUBERTY AND NOT BLASTING YOURSELF WITH GH THAN YOU'RE NOT LOOKSMAXXING AT ALL.
THE STUDIES ARE THERE, WE KNOW IGF-1 POTENTLY STIMULATES CRANIOFACIAL GROWTH AND BONE FORMATION.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Lux and 10 others
1-10 is reference range, so only 3x the high end

Do you do the Orange Tops or the Grey Tops?

inb4 prices skyrocket

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2607 and 2 others
different measurement.

normally it's measured in something else.

Sorry, my bad, in australia it's not measured in ng/ml.
are you fucking dense

reference range and results are always in the same measurement, that is 3x

are you fucking dense View attachment 281260
relax cunt, I explained above.
are you fucking dense View attachment 281260
and you're wrong, reference ranges can be different measurements.

fuck off you stupid prick, I said my bad, not used to growth hormone being measured in ng/dl.

regardless, point is, it far exceeds the natural range.

if 242 igf1 level is the after test
its not that crazy interms of igf1 boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and BasedSpinelet257
relax cunt, I explained above.

and you're wrong, reference ranges can be different measurements.

fuck off you stupid prick, I said my bad, not used to growth hormone being measured in ng/dl.

regardless, point is, it far exceeds the natural range.
do you honestly think a lab would put the reference range and the results in different measurements? for what? just to fuck with the patient?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
do you honestly think a lab would put the reference range and the results in different measurements? for what? just to fuck with the patient?
are you fucking idiotic?

each country tends to have different measurements. We have mIU/L, which is 1-3 on the reference range, that's what I was going off, all you needed to do was point it out, not question my intelligence like a cunt.

Cunt

after puberty results like that are good, if you're in puberty and injecting GH you could get upwards of 900ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and goat2x
are you fucking idiotic?

each country tends to have different measurements. We have mIU/L, which is 1-3 on the reference range, that's what I was going off, all you needed to do was point it out, not question my intelligence like a cunt.

View attachment 281268
i did point it out, then you said I was wrong. then you edited and said sorry which i didn't see. what i am saying is results and reference range will always be the same on a lab report. ofc there can be other measurement conversions for the same hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
i did point it out, then you said I was wrong. then you edited and said sorry which i didn't see. what i am saying is results and reference range will always be the same on a lab report. ofc there can be other measurement conversions for the same hormone.
okay, forget it.

Strong @littlesecret vibes from this guy (@DoWhatYouCan)

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Grey Top or Orange Top?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Worth the money if I'm 19?

both are fine, orange top is cheaper
Is there any difference between them? Like, is the Grey Top more effective or something like that since it's more expensive?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and DianabolDownie
Is there any difference between them? Like, is the Grey Top more effective or something like that since it's more expensive?
Its supposed to be like 3% more pure

Not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: her
Daily reminder that this stuff is cope if you're older than 16

Daily reminder that this stuff is cope if you're older than 16
daily reminder that you're retarded and wrong.

there is no set age where you just stop growing, that's not how puberty works.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621, Chadelite and 4 others
daily reminder that you're retarded and wrong.

there is no set age where you just stop growing, that's not how puberty works.
A delusion is something that people believe in despite a total lack of evidence.

A delusion is something that people believe in despite a total lack of evidence.
yes very delusional, I'm turning 18 this year and I've grown 2 inches since 16 years of age. Not only that but my penis has also grown, how could you be so fucking nieve? have you not heard of delayed-onset puberty? or just late puberty in general?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That pretty much says it all right there, thanks for proving my point.
you didn't have a point to begin with brother.

now fuck off of my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero and Cope
5IU and it just doubled his IGF-1 from like around 100 knowing it's the adult average, overall it seems you have to inject more.

Capture dcran 2019 08 23 12 08 55

Peak value of IGF-1 (300ng/ml) is found in 12-14 year olds. It would just bring them to around 400 with 5IUs which is enough to stimulate growth but you'll probably gain like 2-3 inches in a year maximum.

@Dyorotic2 do you have any idea when IGF-1 induced craniofacial growth takes place? like how fucking long do we have to wait? 3-6 months? cause that's the supposed "long-term" benefit time period that it takes when it comes to GH dosing

• +1
How much one orange kit have mcg?

Kinda suspicious lab pushing

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and noped
5IU and it just doubled his IGF-1 from like around 100 knowing it's the adult average, overall it seems you have to inject more.

View attachment 281396

Peak value of IGF-1 (300ng/ml) is found in 12-14 year olds. It would just bring them to around 400 with 5IUs which is enough to stimulate growth but you'll probably gain like 2-3 inches in a year maximum.

@Dyorotic2 do you have any idea when IGF-1 induced craniofacial growth takes place? like how fucking long do we have to wait? 3-6 months? cause that's the supposed "long-term" benefit time period that it takes when it comes to GH dosing
300ng/dl isn't peak, mine was 510ng/dl baseline.

I just want my head to get bigger is that possible without my height getting bigger

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
lmfao imagine worrying about getting taller, 6'2 is nothing
Im pretty satisfied with my height.It couldnt be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, tylerhunter97 and noped
300ng/dl isn't peak, mine was 510ng/dl baseline.
What? You could be an exception, which doesn't disprove the study with probably hundreds of participants.

Anyway, you still haven't answered the question based on IGF-1 bone growth, WHEN does this shit get to work? Height gains are ok & all but when does craniofacial growth take place?

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
What? You could be an exception, which doesn't disprove the study with probably hundreds of participants.

Anyway, you still haven't answered the question based on IGF-1 bone growth, WHEN does this shit get to work? Height gains are ok & all but when does craniofacial growth take place?
that isn't an exception at all. Studies vary, most suggest that 500ng/dl is the high end of the range.

the effects of supraphysiological levels of IGF-1 could be seen within months, maybe 3 months.

• +1
Why do you find discount coupons?

Do you inject HGH before bed or every morning? Its recommended to inject as soon as you wake up but in terms of height gain I think it would be more beneficial to have all those GH while sleeping

Also how do you keep track of each injection in terms of IU?

Do you inject HGH before bed or every morning? Its recommended to inject as soon as you wake up but in terms of height gain I think it would be more beneficial to have all those GH while sleeping

Also how do you keep track of each injection in terms of IU?
split 3.5iu's in the day, 4 iu's at night.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tylerhunter97
Your a prophet brah. U just need to share results from your usage

split 3.5iu's in the day, 4 iu's at night.
Would you mind telling me how the buying process went for you? I assume they give you a btc/eth/whatever address and you're supposed to send the money that way. What happens after that? When did you receive your kit?

Is there a huge difference between orange top and grey top?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
No just 3% purity difference
Is the grey top worth the extra price?
Also how does ordering this shiz work? Is it legal to ship to my house or do i send it to a drop box or what? From Canada if it matters.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Also how does ordering this shiz work? Is it legal to ship to my house or do i send it to a drop box or what? From Canada if it matters.
Idk I never ordered, but I guess just send it to a drop box if you can. Always have plausible deniability. Idk how canada works tbh
Also people say grey top ain't worth it

Does anyone know if the ironlionlabs site is down permanently?

Good luck, hgh is literally so useful

Whether you're chewmaxxing, MSEmaxxing, frame, height etc etc. Holy grail along with DHT gel
Does DHT gel suppress natural production of Testosterone?

1 kit price IronLion Labs vs Reputable Alibaba seller recommended by the Frenchmen:
Iron v Ali
1 IU: 2$ v 0.55$

And this post fails to compare the quality of the products making empty accusations.

(4 kits (400IU) for 200$ on Alibaba)
Do we honestly believe a 200$ kit from mega-sponsor IronLion-labs is 4x as good as Alibaba 55$?

Have yet to see a shred of evidence to toss money in the bin.