Why you should eat dirt.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Ima keep it short.

Our ancestors as well as other animals didn't use to wash their food, they inevitably ate some dirt along with it. Albeit small amounts.

By washing your food you lower your exposure to natural pathogens and don't allow your immune system to fully develop.

The immunue system strength has a direct proven effect on your looks, being an extremely important health indicator.

So don't wash your food. (Unless it's covered with pesticide but then ideally don't eat it in the first place, i'm talking about wild fruit or stuff from your garden.)

Edit from @Whatashame:

https://sci-hub.ru/10.1086/659884
This article says eating dirt can protect against toxins lol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3020602/
some cultures uses dirt as a remedy

Some animals eat dirt as a remedy against diarrea

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 21531, Iblamejordan and 22 others
If one day i eat dirt to "boost my immune system" its over, i hope my family put me in an asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, optimisticzoomer, 5.5psl and 10 others
homer simpson eating GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, It'snotover, 5.5psl and 7 others
whenever smth falls on the ground i always eat it, dont even clean or blow on it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
i have my own garden where I plant vegetables and I often do this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 23564, Geoff2024 and 2 others
Tales of the autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, Deleted member 21531, zipzam and 5 others
Ok but the dirt back then and the dirt now is also different you reckon from years of abuse specifically of fertile land soil

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coriec, Lucid, rand anon and 3 others
Ok but the dirt back then and the dirt now is also different you reckon from years of abuse specifically of fertile land soil
For sure don't eat dirt with fertilizer and pesticide only garden/wild fruit.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, p0lishsubhuman, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Just Eat-dirt-and-contract-diseases-to-improve-looks Theory

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i will eat my oneitis poop

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali, It'snotover, Deleted member 20422 and 2 others
I've heard somewhere females can sense a superior immune system and choose mates on that basis , some scents can replicate it even if you don't have a superior immune system

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
I've heard somewhere females can sense a superior immune system and choose mates on that basis , some scents can replicate it even if you don't have a superior immune system
Yes it shows in your pheromones and face as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 5'7 zoomer
Also celery and pine Pollen increases pheromone production tremendously, celery fosho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 21044 and 5'7 zoomer
whenever smth falls on the ground i always eat it, dont even clean or blow on it
Low T trait if you sperg out because of shit like this.

Same people who still wear masks nowadays

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 21044
So a more proportional face ?
Immunity shows in almost everything - skin quality, mimic muscles, bloat, hair quality, low immunity results in mouthbreathing which ruins your face completely.

• +1
tribes like the hadza eat the most disgusting and dirty shit ever, and theyre still 100x more athletic and healthy than anyone living in the west, not a coincidence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, p0lishsubhuman, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
id prefer to see a blonde foid in lingerie eating her own shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1, horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
tribes like the hadza eat the most disgusting and dirty shit ever, and theyre still 100x more athletic and healthy than anyone living in the west, not a coincidence.
I really wish i was born in rural africa.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 20422
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
YOU VILL EAT ZE DIRT AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

K.Schwab.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21044
Next thread: why you should eat your semen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21044
interesting

i always had a high disgust tolerance and always ate things that fell down etc.

when i was young i sometimes licked my piss from the side of our kids slide just to taste

nowadays i very rarely get sick and have a better immune system than average

very interesting indeed

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21044
get your autism under control today: sign up for looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and 5'7 zoomer
I might try this tbh, it makes sense just sounds retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 21044
Ima keep it short.

Our ancestors as well as other animals didn't use to wash their food, they inevitably ate some dirt along with it. Albeit small amounts.

By washing your food you lower your exposure to natural pathogens and don't allow your immune system to fully develop.

The immunue system strength has a direct proven effect on your looks, being an extremely important health indicator.

So don't wash your food. (Unless it's covered with pesticide but then ideally don't eat it in the first place, i'm talking about wild fruit or stuff from your garden.)

Edit from @Whatashame:

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti
bro is dirtpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
OP when is the "you need to eat shit" thread coming?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Ima keep it short.

Edit from @Whatashame:

Eating dirt for pussy

BRB going to eat straight from the source.

brown-white-cow-pooping-meadow-summer-rural-view-brown-white-cow-pooping-meadow-269108199.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: zipzam
Keep crying for dr bruh's ascension.Also do you have any idea about contacts are they safe for day use reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
I don't think you can built your immune system as an adult. If you're parents let your pay on the dirt, it's as good as you can get.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson