Why’s something so good looking about Nicki Minaj face?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 1142
IMG 1144
IMG 1143
Because better maxilla than ramirez and Barrett? Her face takes me back to Paleolithic times, pls 1+ cranial base which Barrett doesn’t even have. @Imretarded? You mentioned the primitive skull she has but it looks so good very Paleolithic like @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing @Zenis @mirrormogger @the_nextDavidLaid @BrahminBoss @Dicklet3incher @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @lemonnz

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, NoseProphecy, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Prognathic forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Pei
That’s why she looks so Paleolithic?
Yes, negroid skull + forward growth is why she mogs Barrett's profile

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Pei
Yes, negroid skull + forward growth is why she mogs Barrett's profile
Her maxillary development is much better than Barrett’s you think.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
AALWWmDV 700w 0

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, butterworld, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Do you find her attractive?
She has to be with having better maxillary development than Barrett tbh I think her development is far better than any white womens tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, dna_cel, iam good boy and 2 others
3/10

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and dehydrated
Yeah at some points she looks like a Neanderthal because of forward growth and a chimp but it’s insanely hot I guess

And people think whites are superior when Barrett has Australian Aboriginal dna or something to have good maxilla?

good bone development. sucks that she didnt capitalize more on being pretty

• +1
Very good dentofacial development, high facial averageness, compact midface, slight positive canthal tilt, full lips, proportionate nose, clear skin.

Very good dentofacial development, high facial averageness, compact midface, slight positive canthal tilt, full lips, proportionate nose, clear skin.
Nicki Minaj doesn’t have a compact midface it’s kind of long though

View attachment 2879341View attachment 2879342View attachment 2879343Because better maxilla than ramirez and Barrett? Her face takes me back to Paleolithic times, pls 1+ cranial base which Barrett doesn’t even have. @Imretarded? You mentioned the primitive skull she has but it looks so good very Paleolithic like @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing @Zenis @mirrormogger @the_nextDavidLaid @BrahminBoss @Dicklet3incher @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @lemonnz
I don’t find her face that attractive but her body is insane would fuck

@Imretarded? Is she Paleolithic?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Imretarded? Is she Paleolithic?
No, she's a modern human. It's perfectly normal to have a high degree of archaic features, she's within the normal variation of these traits.

• +1
No, she's a modern human. It's perfectly normal to have a high degree of archaic features, she's within the normal variation of these traits.
I just meant she is a modern day version of what Paleolithic people would have looked like similar with Barrett. Same face I meant. Wdym siyj normal variation are you saying she’s not limit, why say that

• +1
I just meant she is a modern day version of what Paleolithic people would have looked like similar with Barrett. Same face I meant. Wdym siyj normal variation are you saying she’s not limit, why say that
Than yes if thats what you meant.

It'd be very obvious if she was outside the normal modern human variation, you'd be kind of fucked up looking.

Than yes if thats what you meant.

It'd be very obvious if she was outside the normal modern human variation, you'd be kind of fucked up looking.
Wdym by that exactly you’re talking about forward growth right? someone with more forward maxilla than her would look good though right

• Hmm...
Wdym by that exactly you’re talking about forward growth right? someone with more forward maxilla than her would look good though right
I don't think so, remember just increasing one thing will eventually throw the whole face out of proportion. It'll start looking comical/subhuman.

Having extreme features is good only when it's balanced with the rest of the face. That's what sepperates moggers from freaks

• +1
I don't think so, remember just increasing one thing will eventually throw the whole face out of proportion. It'll start looking comical/subhuman.

Having extreme features is good only when it's balanced with the rest of the face. That's what sepperates moggers from freaks
Well where does one draw the line? Do you think a white man with her face would look way too strange and freaky looking and that maxilla would look more normal on a black women than a white man? People have said Barrett’s face is highly unusual looking and that he gives the other race vibe, pure white doesn’t have a maxilla like that. His level of maxilla already makes him kind of a freak right. We have said so many times forward growth is so important to have.Barrett and Nicki Minaj faces are technically freaks compared to general population because of maxillary projection especially her. But since black people usually have much more growth than other people she looks normal and good to them because they like that really forward grown look right.

• +1

You’re comment responds me of @Kekee who was saying that Barrett isn’t a real human instead aboriginal Neanderthal and Justin Bieber is what a real human man should look like, neutral growth is the new term for moggers he said

• JFL
Well where does one draw the line? Do you think a white man with her face would look way too strange and freaky looking and that maxilla would look more normal on a black women than a white man? People have said Barrett’s face is highly unusual looking and that he gives the other race vibe, pure white doesn’t have a maxilla like that. His level of maxilla already makes him kind of a freak right. We have said so many times forward growth is so important to have.Barrett and Nicki Minaj faces are technically freaks compared to general population because of maxillary projection especially her. But since black people usually have much more growth than other people she looks normal and good to them because they like that really forward grown look right.
You're right, it does depend on ethnicity. So a maxila like her's is more normal for blacks so it's definitely not weird for her.

Barret is further outside the norm but he has a highly proportionate face which is what makes him so handsome.

You’re comment responds me of @Kekee who was saying that Barrett isn’t a real human instead aboriginal Neanderthal and Justin Bieber is what a real human man should look like, neutral growth is the new term for moggers he said
He's just coping. Justin Bieber's main strength is proportionate face, obviously you can have that plus strong bone development.

You're right, it does depend on ethnicity. So a maxila like her's is more normal for blacks so it's definitely not weird for her.

Barret is further outside the norm but he has a highly proportionate face which is what makes him so handsome.
Is this what you mean though this person would look like a non human right person
IMG 1160

• JFL
Who cares about her face it is all about her ass :aheago::feelsohh:

He's just coping. Justin Bieber's main strength is proportionate face, obviously you can have that plus strong bone development.
So if you have her maxilla or even Barrett’s it makes people want to have sex with you because you have that sexually mature look that makes you look like an adult right instead of a child? You’ve grown up and ready to reproduce

• +1
So if you have her maxilla or even Barrett’s it makes people want to have sex with you because you have that sexually mature look that makes you look like an adult right instead of a child? You’ve grown up and ready to reproduce
Yeah you'd automatically have more sexual attractiveness having this mature trait. Even if you're not really good looking, you'd still have more success with ugly/low class people

• +1
Looks like a human dog or something
It’s why black peoples are so much more primitive sexual right because of not flat maxilla and Asians with flat maxillas lol

• JFL
Thoughts @heightmaxxing

It’s why black peoples are so much more primitive sexual right because of not flat maxilla and Asians with flat maxillas lol
well yeah, asians are inversely seen as more shy or controlled sexually

well yeah, asians are inversely seen as more shy or controlled sexually
Do you think Richard Ramirez maxilla make his face look incredible sexy and mature looking even to other men no homo
IMG 1120

• JFL
Cuz she got a fat pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back