Why’s something so good looking about Nicki Minaj face?

well yeah, asians are inversely seen as more shy or controlled sexually
Last thing but the maxilla is reason why people would show a lot more respect to Jordan Barrett and Nicki Minaj and not some flat faced Asian person tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Last thing but the maxilla is reason why people would show a lot more respect to Jordan Barrett and Nicki Minaj and not some flat faced Asian person tbh
Yeah, thats a big one. It's the same as how people trust children less because they look like they can't take care of themselves.

Well yeah plus he's got perfect proportions in basically everything.

I don't think he'd be seen as sexy to straight dudes, im sure it'd be common for them to feel challenged or not good enough
Wdym though he would still look sexy to straight dudes because of the facial forward growth and sexual dimorphism they would still recognize that as being sexually attractive because one of the detectives that got him said he never saw a man with more sex appeal than Ramirez and he had a animalistic magnetism to him he said that stuff because of his maxilla

• +1
Wdym though he would still look sexy to straight dudes because of the facial forward growth and sexual dimorphism they would still recognize that as being sexually attractive because one of the detectives that got him said he never saw a man with more sex appeal than Ramirez and he had a animalistic magnetism to him he said that stuff because of his maxilla
Yeah they would understand that, i was just trying to say most dudes would not like being around him.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yeah they would understand that, i was just trying to say most dudes would not like being around him.
yeah they would hate the brutal mog and feelings of inferior

• JFL
I know I said last one before but I really gotta ask do you think Ramirez face must have been terrifying for the victims they were seeing a human predator because of the forward growth

• +1
I know I said last one before but I really gotta ask do you think Ramirez face must have been terrifying for the victims they were seeing a human predator because of the forward growth
definitely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back