Wide palate/ mouth ==== GL for normies

D

Deleted member 1862

Someone give me some good news about these mouth widening devices

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Someone give me some good news about these mouth widening devices
i have naso in one side of my face because of it, and not on the other... idk if it's supposed to be a good news. Could means it's about how good is your uppermaxilla. Sadly i got fucked by rubber bands

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 1862
i have naso in one side of my face because of it, and not on the other... idk if it's supposed to be a good news. Could means it's about how godo is your uppermaxilla. Sadly i got fucked by rubber bands
yup i have a mild naso fold on one side too jfl, so brutal

i wanna use one of these aspie mouth widening devices but idk if its worth it

• So Sad
i have naso in one side of my face because of it, and not on the other... idk if it's supposed to be a good news. Could means it's about how good is your uppermaxilla. Sadly i got fucked by rubber bands
hows that look like can u show example

• +1
yup i have a mild naso fold on one side too jfl, so brutal

i wanna use one of these aspie mouth widening devices but idk if its worth it
Why not just risk nasolabial folds and get fillers for them later on? Wider mouth is definitely worth it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
once i do a session i'll show. When i stop for 1 day or two, it lower by a good amount but so do the gains.
nigga can u show examples from random internet cucks if u have any? im v curious ngl

• So Sad
Why not just risk nasolabial folds and get fillers for them later on? Wider mouth is definitely worth it.
the thing is i don't have any proof that in the long run it will be permanent, while naso folds past a certain severity are mostly permanent, and fillers just hide for a moment.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 1862
the thing is i don't have any proof that in the long run it will be permanent, while naso folds past a certain severity are mostly permanent, and fillers just hide for a moment.
yeah this basically, there's not really any reason to believe it's permanent

• So Sad
I already have slight nasolabial folds despite a forward maxilla. I’m getting nasolabial fold fillers anyways so might as well go ahead with mouth widening.

• Woah
yeah this basically, there's not really any reason to believe it's permanent
if there were ways to know... i would do it and don't give a fuck about nasofolds.
The dude in quora claim it is but don't seem genuine.
The eppley procedure is totally not worth it and will leave scars.
So all we have left is SARPE, but tbh when you have perfect teeth, you'll have to redo an ortho treatment, and SARPE hurt tbh

I already have slight nasolabial folds despite a forward maxilla. I’m getting nasolabial fold fillers anyways so might as well go ahead with mouth widening.
Try tbh, i hope you don't have assymetrical folds. Idk what can be the reason of that.
So you'r a proof that forward maxila could be cope about not having folds.
One thing i noticed : the wider you push your lips, the better the results are in the short term.

nigga can u show examples from random internet cucks if u have any? im v curious ngl
this maybe but with a visible line not like this one where it's hard to see :

See how right side is more folded.

• So Sad
if there were ways to know... i would do it and don't give a fuck about nasofolds.
The dude in quora claim it is but don't seem genuine.
The eppley procedure is totally not worth it and will leave scars.
So all we have left is SARPE, but tbh when you have perfect teeth, you'll have to redo an ortho treatment, and SARPE hurt tbh
yeah definitely not worth it to jokermaxx with eppley

sarpe doesn't widen soft tissue does it? As far as i can see, MSE + mouth widening device is our best bet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 3043
At least the good point, bro @aut0phobic about mouth widening are that :
- your lips have a better shape somehow and look fuller because of blood concentration.
- overall your face looks more stretched/more lean/more defined, idk how to explain, but just for this result i like to continue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
  • +1
  • So Sad
yeah definitely not worth it to jokermaxx with eppley

sarpe doesn't widen soft tissue does it? As far as i can see, MSE + mouth widening device is our best bet
that's the google translate - jfl - of a brief answer i got on that matter by a high IQ friend, for somebody like me that won't benefit from MSE because of already very wide IPD and Zygos :

There is a procedure like MSE which widens the palate but without having an influence on the prominence of the zygomatic arches. The procedure is called SARPE, it is typically less expensive than MSE. With SARPE, your lips will widen depending on the desired expansion. To give you an idea of the effect that the procedure will have on the width of your lips, you can insert cylindrical semi-rigid plastic rods whose diameter will depend on the desired expansion in each side of your mouth (ex. .If you want 8mm expansion, each rod will be 4mm diameter). You can buy glue sticks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
so whats the consensus on getting a wider mouth besides mouth widening surgery? only mse + manual stretching?

• +1
Reactions: Tomas Twardowski