Thumbpulling during puberty will ascend you

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
The "don't do it if you're below 14" is a cope.

If you do thumbpulling at the start of puberty till the end of puberty, you will have:
Protruding cheekbones
Better IPD
Wider mouth palate

But for me the best thing about it is the cheekbone and IPD benefits, this will give you that ogee curve and zygomatic arch.

For brokies that can't afford palate expander.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tr0ubLe
JoinedFeb 7, 2024Posts1,046Reputation887

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, baboon593, socialcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Merciful Servant, socialcel and shr
JoinedFeb 7, 2024Posts1,046Reputation887

• JFL
Reactions: piec, baboon593, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Yeah it is most effective below 14
I don't understand ts if u try this shit before attaining puberty then puberty will make your structure even worse lmao

I don't understand ts if u try this shit before attaining puberty then puberty will make your structure even worse lmao
How?

No source or proof to back your claims.
No results.
No proper formatting.

Just schizo ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and john788

If you do thumbpulling at the start of puberty till the end of puberty, you will have:
Protruding cheekbones
Better IPD
Wider mouth palate

But for me the best thing about it is the cheekbone and IPD benefits, this will give you that ogee curve and zygomatic arch.

when i smile i show 10 teeth and i have big teeth aswell do i need to thumbpull or nah? also cope if u dont show proof, kys

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Dude tell me
It's just my theory like if you're thumbpulling to widen ur palate and for other stuff before the age of 14 (basically before hitting puberty) it might work but once u start going through puberty your facial structure would be fucked up since puberty will enhance your already enhanced feature by thumbpulling therefore making the ratios worse

It's just my theory like if you're thumbpulling to widen ur palate and for other stuff before the age of 14 (basically before hitting puberty) it might work but once u start going through puberty your facial structure would be fucked up since puberty will enhance your already enhanced feature by thumbpulling therefore making the ratios worse
Thats a win win situation wdym and nobody hits puberty at 14 everyone hits at 10 nowadays

• Hmm...
Reactions: FBl
No I was just pointing that you are ugly as fuck
kys u uneducated faggot, @LooksThinker mogs you to your mother’s basement and back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksThinker and PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
when i smile i show 10 teeth and i have big teeth aswell do i need to thumbpull or nah? also cope if u dont show proof, kys
My intermolar distance increased when I was thumbpulling but the teeth I show when smiling didn't changed

Protruding cheekbones
Better IPD
Wider mouth palate

Can u tell me the routine on how to do it and what to and not to do

My intermolar distance increased when I was thumbpulling but the teeth I show when smiling didn't changed
Same, but the intermolars aren't seen when talking or chewing anyway so doesn't matter, my front teeth are the same.

Look up on youtube
I did but didn't find anyone who did proper explanation i saw a thread over here about it but lost it now

One exception does not prove me wrong
Is starting at 14 good or bad? also at which site specifically do u pull above the molars or canines or just equally on the whole palate

Is starting at 14 good or bad? also at which site specifically do u pull above the molars or canines or just equally on the whole palate
I dont know

temporary increase? idk
nah, my intermolar increased about 6mm in about 2years of hard mewing, chewing, and thumbpulling