• Jeovah Witness

• Mormon

• Evangelist Christian

• No morality, hedonistic atheist🤢

Results are only viewable after voting.
FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
IF YOU WANT A FAMILY, this is the MOST important choice you will ever make after looksmaxing

Someone should make a guide about the pros and cons of every wife-maxxing realm.
For example a catholic wife, a mormon one, jeavoah witness, muslim etc… and their features and requirements.

Based on that guide every single NON-HEDONISTIC redpilled man will be able to minimize his chances of divorce and maximize his life-long familymaxxing happiness chances
Jfl i’ll leave a poll

btw atheist girls belong to the street, don’t even bother.
@Jacob Hate
@Blackpilled1027 @chawaje @chrisN @Pikabro @lebronjames23 @cloUder @LiteralCaucasian @johnsmithcel @jojoyou @forevergymcelling @ascension @ohwellmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, pneumocystosis, TheRenaissanceMan and 1 other person
if she's not worshiping c̵̡̧̡̨͉̠̹̳̱̦̥̲̹̳̰̹̦̻̦̤̞̗̟̪͈̗̮̘̘̺̟̥͕̻͍̺̜̰͔̣̱͇͕͎̈́́̑͋͛͌̈́͗̍̂̅̿͋͒̂͜t̵̨̨̨͈̖̥̺̙͖̲̯̣̲̩͓̞̲̳͚̮̤͚̦̤̪͖̦͇͉̰̯͆̅̂́͒͐͒̄͂̐̀̍̃̐́́̇͆͐̿̏͊͌̾̈́͊̍̓͗̄̆̑̂̽̀͑̅̎̀̑͗͘͘̕̕̕̚͝͝ḩ̴̧̨̡̡̛̺̫̹̠̙͙̭̜͖͍̲̲̦͕̩̩̱̼̖̩̻͖̬̦͙̯̮̮͇̫̦͙͉̰̗̙̈͋͋̉̽̔̓̿̇́͌̐̄̃͊̈́͋̅̎͋̄̂̇̆̽̂̚̕͘̕͝͠͠ű̴̧̡̧̨̨̧̲̥͕̫̝̬̗͕̭̭̪̭͎̭̜̦̺̭͔̟̖͜ͅl̸̨̢̲͔̙̘͖̘̱̰̹̞̻͈͙͉̠͎͔͉͉͇̖̼̝̻͓̃̂̐͆̂̌̿͐̈́́͌͂͜͜͠ͅͅh̷̭̹̗̖̞͎̻͕̪̙̼̆̿̀͗̑͑̈́͒̈́̓̄̔͒͋͗̔̑͌̊̈́̾̅̀̉͐͛͂́͗̋̔͑́͋̚̕͘̕͠ư̸̢̨̮̩͎̗̻͓̦̯͎̳͉̫̒̏̅͑̆͛̅̌͂̋̃͂̍͋̀̀́̆̽̓̓̇̀̋̾̓̂̈́̈̐̚͘ͅ she's not getting a ring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Ryldoo IS COPING, m0ss26 and 2 others
I'm atheist and can't stand religions so i gotta marry an atheist

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chudbob, SidharthTheSlayer, m0ss26 and 2 others
I'm atheist and can't stand religions so i gotta marry an atheist
Used to think like you, but you can’t marry a whore which sole purpose is to have fun every single day of her life. She will stab your back the first chance she gets

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep, Ryldoo IS COPING, chudbob and 3 others
Used to think like you, but you can’t marry a whore which sole purpose is to have fun every single day of her life. She will stab your back the first chance she gets
She won't if i'm gl enough

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Ryldoo IS COPING
  • +1
Reactions: chudbob
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
That's a problem not limited to atheist couples
if a girl purpose is god and religion she will not bother having male-contact outside of her family, her purpose isn’t hedonistic

• +1
Reactions: chudbob and m0ss26
if a girl purpose is god and religion she will not bother having male-contact outside of her family, her purpose isn’t hedonistic
Unless you live in a closed community (where there is no love marriage btw), there aren't religious people in the west, they all just say they are becasue they fear death

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Unless you live in a closed community (where there is no love marriage btw), there aren't religious people in the west, they all just say they are becasue they fear death
Exactly. This is why i made this thread, what i pointed out is that we need to choose a closed community in order to blend in and find a good wife. Other way don’t EVER marry imho, too risky

• +1
Exactly. This is why i made this thread, what i pointed out is that we need to choose a closed community in order to blend in and find a good wife. Other way don’t EVER marry imho, too risky
Only mormons and jehovah's witnesses are closed communities

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and FutureSlayer
Only mormons and jehovah's witnesses are closed communities
agreed. i voted for the jw’s on the poll. Btw there are closed communties that belong to the catholic and orthodox religions, for example in italy we have the neocats, that are roman catholics, but live in closed communities

• +1
agreed. i voted for the jw’s on the poll. Btw there are closed communties that belong to the catholic and orthodox religions, for example in italy we have the neocats, that are roman catholics, but live in closed communities
lmao

also doesn't work if you marry another convert

• +1
Oh wait you're black?
I’m not. my point is that they don’t choose based on appearence or common psl strategies.
Maybe they’re still influenced a little bit (reason why i support looksmaxing even if you joined a cult) but they’re still mainly trad girls

ideally i just find someone high iq like me who is able to read between the lines and understand statistics but yeah i guess that limits my options to autistic /r9k/ femboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and FutureSlayer
ideally i just find someone high iq like me who is able to read between the lines and understand statistics but yeah i guess that limits my options to /r9k/ femboys
No girl lives based on statistics, they’re emotional butterflies. If there’s no PURE FEAR of god, she will live based on whatever she feels at the moment. She can fake logic for a little bit tho

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
feed girl progesterone that will convert into allopregnanolone making her calm n logical

//Haidut

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
You don't need to be married to start a family.

Muslim mogs. I think amish are pretty up there.

Muslim virgin hoejabi

IF YOU WANT A FAMILY, this is the MOST important choice you will ever make after looksmaxing

Someone should make a guide about the pros and cons of every wife-maxxing realm.
For example a catholic wife, a mormon one, jeavoah witness, muslim etc… and their features and requirements.

Based on that guide every single NON-HEDONISTIC redpilled man will be able to minimize his chances of divorce and maximize his life-long familymaxxing happiness chances
Jfl i’ll leave a poll

@Jacob Hate
@Blackpilled1027 @chawaje @chrisN @Pikabro @lebronjames23 @cloUder @LiteralCaucasian @johnsmithcel @jojoyou @forevergymcelling @ascension @ohwellmaxxing
Muslim is good but theres no way you'll fit in/gain family approval if you're not also origionally Muslim, especially in modern times with the recent trends of western degens becoming muslim converts to larp being virtuous.

Atheist is absolute incel tier thinking, you dont want a wife thats skeptical or thinks about things, you want one thats grateful, obedient and well mannered which is what all religions preach women to be. You can be an athiest and just larp as religious for you religious wife

In the end it comes down to Orthodox Christian but not a western one as its thoroughly corrupted, luckily christianity has found a place in all corners of the world so you have a wider selection of cultures/women to choose from.

Don't have a clue about mormon/JW but theyre much smaller demographics so you will most likely not run into women like this either way

• +1
muslim girls mog so hard, anyone who disagrees hasnt seen it.

gotta fake being religious so i can find a muslim girl

muslim girls mog so hard, anyone who disagrees hasnt seen it.

gotta fake being religious so i can find a muslim girl
I’ve seen a video that suggests how hoejabis are even more fucked up than western feminists. They pretend to love you just to gather financial support and protection

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I suggest you become an actual man of God before taking this path.
Lol if you think you can marry a Christian girl and then you dont go to church or pray, she will find out you re not being real.

I suggest you become an actual man of God before taking this path.
Lol if you think you can marry a Christian girl and then you dont go to church or pray, she will find out you re not being real.
No real christians in western europe outside of closed cults

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
No real christians in western europe outside of closed cults
Then what s the point of this thread? You seek religious wife but realise there are none in the west . To make things worse you are not religious yourself .

Im currently conflicted whether i should slay, spread my seed around the globe or become religious and marry a girl in EE .

• +1
Then what s the point of this thread? You seek religious wife but realise there are none in the west . To make things worse you are not religious yourself .

Im currently conflicted whether i should slay, spread my seed around the globe or become religious and marry a girl in EE .
I voted Jw in my own poll. No point in marrying in WE if outside of cults. EE expat is the only way and still riskier than WE marriages 60 years ago, the internet is a plague

I’m a real roman catholic btw pascal’s wager and culture play a role in my vision

• +1
I voted Jw in my own poll. No point in marrying in WE if outside of cults. EE expat is the only way and still riskier than WE marriages 60 years ago, the internet is a plague
EXpats tend to be whores .

Anyways the point is , if you re not religious forget about finding religious wife.

I’m a real roman catholic btw pascal’s wager and culture play a role in my vision
Nice , now it depends on where you live because for example in italy it s extremely rare to find genuine catholic women, here blasphemy is like a sport .

im currently agnostic but im getting closer to Christianity by studying it , specifically i think orthodoxy is better than catholicism in multiple ways, for instance on the matter of papal infallibility , which is nonsense imo, in orthodoxy the pope still holds a "first among equals " title however, just like Peter among the apostoles.

If i ever become orthodox i will find a wife in EE since im originally from there, if i dont then i dont want a religious woman to marry a sinful guy like me, and i ll just slay until i die.

• +1

Jfl i’ll leave a poll

@Jacob Hate
Muslim of course.

Jfl i’ll leave a poll

@Jacob Hate
Jehova's Witnesses only

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
EXpats tend to be whores .

Anyways the point is , if you re not religious forget about finding religious wife.

Nice , now it depends on where you live because for example in italy it s extremely rare to find genuine catholic women, here blasphemy is like a sport .

im currently agnostic but im getting closer to Christianity by studying it , specifically i think orthodoxy is better than catholicism in multiple ways, for instance on the matter of papal infallibility , which is nonsense imo, in orthodoxy the pope still holds a "first among equals " title however, just like Peter among the apostoles.

If i ever become orthodox i will find a wife in EE since im originally from there, if i dont then i dont want a religious woman to marry a sinful guy like me, and i ll just slay until i die.
sei un seconda generazione romeno in italia immagino

• +1
should i get atheist girl then convert her?

I wish there were orthodox girls in the states

Orthodox Christian is such a scam, nobody in Russia actually fully orthodox. Muslim is good and a Baptist Christian is also nice choice.

marry a muslim she wont cheat on u

none of you getting married