Will a ~1000 calorie diet fuck up my height growth?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
I'm 16 and 5'10 (still growing), I've been leanmaxxing heavily and lost about 11 lbs in a month while still getting enough protein.

very bad idea bro don’t do it

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, RAMU KAKA, ;-; and 5 others
why are u cutting at 16 just eat like your fat bengali ancestors and go gym

• +1
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 22117 and lightskinbengali
big mistake

• +1
Reactions: nulll, Emiqrox and lightskinbengali
why are u cutting at 16 just eat like your fat bengali ancestors and go gym
I live way too far away from the gym so I have to resort to calisthenics and a diet which is working fast.

just heightmaxx , you will leanmax when you are older retard

I'm 16 and 5'10 (still growing), I've been leanmaxxing heavily and lost about 11 lbs in a month while still getting enough protein.
Yes bro. Eat 10kcal per day (you must reach 30stone by age 17) then you will reach your height max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Emiqrox
You'd also have your growth plates close later since there's less estrogen

Idiot move at 16 ,i height mogged everyone in the class but i was fat so i dropped a LOT of weight during this time

Fast forward ،some of my classmates are my height or 1-2 inches taller . I'm 6ft1 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Yes definitely. Your growth is likely already stunted by dieting for a month. My growth was stunted from 15-16 because I wanted to be lean for running and didn't grow at all that year. If you're in any calorie deficit right now you're going to stunt your full growth potential.

If you want to grow to your fullest potential START EATING RIGHT NOW FFS.

• +1
Idiot move at 16 ,i height mogged everyone in the class but i was fat so i dropped a LOT of weight during this time

Fast forward ،some of my classmates are my height or 1-2 inches taller . I'm 6ft1 barefoot
I was projected to be 6'1.5 but barely ate for a year and ended up 6'0 flat.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
just heightmaxx , you will leanmax when you are older retard
My reasoning is that fat causes earlier growth plate closure, it's not like I stopped getting proteins and micronutrients.

I wouldn't risk a deficit of more than 500cal if I were you. For height and loose skin reasons.

• +1
yea ur growth will be severely stunted but you can make up for it in the future since ur growth plates will be open for longer

nah nigga u ended up shorter because u were fat which highered estrogen

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
2000 calories. Get enough protein, minimize carbs

Most of the deficit should be the carbs.

20-30grams a day or 100 grams every 3 days would work well.

Should be enough to grow as well.

1000 is ridiculous tbh and you shouldn't do it for more than a couple weeks if ur growing

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and rooman
carry on ur fine, you will reach 6'5 with 1k calories

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Iteration and lightskinbengali
nah nigga u ended up shorter because u were fat which highered estrogen
I was always fat but the biggest

The year I dropped weight is the year my growth slowed down

I was always fat but the biggest

The year I dropped weight is the year my growth slowed down
@Growth Plate being fat accelerated your growth plate fusion so it did have a correlation

Eat like a horse u can Leanmax when u hit 18 just keep bulking

• Love it
Yes definitely. Your growth is likely already stunted by dieting for a month. My growth was stunted from 15-16 because I wanted to be lean for running and didn't grow at all that year. If you're in any calorie deficit right now you're going to stunt your full growth potential.

That's like 0.2 inches in lost height right :feelsgiga:? If I don't make it to 6 ft barefoot by 19 I'm roping.

Don't cut your calories, keep eating a lot and exercise yourself, this way you'll get lean and won't affect your height growth

• +1
That's like 0.2 inches in lost height right :feelsgiga:? If I don't make it to 6 ft barefoot by 19 I'm roping.
It might be able to recover if you start eating in a slight surplus right now. It's possible for growth to speed up more than normal after it was stunted as long as the growth plates are still open. Take 2000mg calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2

literally that, i was eating like -2000 calories a day at 14-15 y/o and didnt grow an inch. Now i am almost 16 and i started eating +3000 and already won 2 inches in 4/5 months

Imo 1000cal is going a little overboard so i would reccomend 1500 or 1800 so that you don’t actually risk any height development but 1000cal is still not ok due to not giving u enough energy in the first place