Will facepuller fuck you up?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken

this isnt bone anchored so will it even do anything? Im thinking about buying this and wearing it for 11-12 hours a day. Does it work?

As long as you have good posture while doing it, yes

you need your neck muscles to resist it

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and lonelycurry
no one has enough motivation to wear that mediaval torture device 12-16 hours a day.
You need to wear it a shit amount of time if you are a adult, otherwise in the hours in which you are not wearing, the bone revert to initial position

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 15302
no one has enough motivation to wear that mediaval torture device 12-16 hours a day.
You need to wear it a shit amount of time if you are a adult, otherwise in the hours in which you are not wearing, the bone revert to initial position
Im mostly at home all day. i have no friends so putting on this contraption for 4 hours a day and 8 hours a night doesn't seem impossible. I'll just have to find a way to keep it hidden from my mom because if she sees this cock and ball torture device on my head she will send me to the mental hospital

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SoundnVision and KING REIDYZ
jfl u underestimate this forums autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and racoon4
Assumption of the Risk By buying, using, providing, or allowing the use of the BOW, YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE USING THE DEVICE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER FAULT of Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn including but not limited to device malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn . Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn harmless from any third party claims arising from the use of this product. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS ITEM

Assumption of the Risk By buying, using, providing, or allowing the use of the BOW, YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE USING THE DEVICE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER FAULT of Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn including but not limited to device malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn . Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Forwardontics or the BOW or Dr. Sandra Kahn harmless from any third party claims arising from the use of this product. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS ITEM
yea i got kinda scared from that

Last edited:
I had to wear a bone remodelling brace on another part of my body for a period of months when I was 17. Just did it when I slept and when I was at home. Still have the gains although I didn't retain and lost about half.

this isnt bone anchored so will it even do anything? Im thinking about buying this and wearing it for 11-12 hours a day. Does it work?
Any update dude?