Will getting my wisdom teeth removed make me look more feminine?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I’m getting all 4 removed tomorrow I’m super fucking nervous as it’s my first time being put to sleep and stuff, but will getting them removed make my jaw look smaller and more feminine? I want a slimmer and smaller jaw hopefully from the next 2 years after I get them removed

Or will my jaw not really change at all, as I’m 19 rn and my face finished growing

@Orc @Blackgymmax

would it make my eyes more feminine if I remove the top ones?

IT DEPENDS. Is ur teeth trying to meet
Is there gaps
Is there crowding
askinf black n white questions then wondering why we cant answer

IT DEPENDS. Is ur teeth trying to meet
Is there gaps
Is there crowding
askinf black n white questions then wondering why we cant answer
One is crooked and I’m removing the rest just incase, I want my zygos to be more narrow and I want a slimmer jaw, will removing my wisdom teeth help that?

dont do it if they dont hurt

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
ok if you for whatever reason want to get recessed jaw then do it
It’s either it doesn’t do anything or it completely recesses you, there doesn’t seem to be an inbetween in what people say what will happen.

Can someone just fucking tell me if it will make me look more feminine or not

can you give an update? did it make you look more feminine?

You fucking pig slut WHORE dare coming here for advice on how to look good for chad @Gengar ban asap

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Depends on how you are and even then its not beneficial to get the wisdom teeth removed maybe at least get an expander for the upper Jaw so you can save those 2 upper wisdom

You fucking pig slut WHORE dare coming here for advice on how to look good for chad @Gengar ban asap
That's a dude, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
That's a dude, JFL.
I think removing my wisdom teeth fixed my ogre look, my face looks more soft and round now, although it’s probably just the swelling.

• +1
I think removing my wisdom teeth fixed my ogre look, my face looks more soft and round now, although it’s probably just the swelling.
I don't think I have all my wisdom teeth and I'm already 28, JFL.

• JFL
Ik but is still chad only :feelsree: Watch he’ll start belittling and shaming incels like Aloha
Funny you mention Aloha, I spoke to him recently and says he doesn't identify as gay anymore; that he was confused. He's asexual, like me.

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
Funny you mention Aloha, I spoke to him recently and says he doesn't identify as gay anymore; that he was confused. He's asexual, like me.
It’s just a phase that happens to incel where they reach their lowest point and trans/gaymaxx

• +1
It’s just a phase that happens to incel where they reach their lowest point and trans/gaymaxx
Alhamdullilah, I can proudly say I have gone past the lowest point in my life and never considered trans/gaymaxxing as an option.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro