Will HGH make my asymmetry worse

its possible

• So Sad
Reactions: s4raw
only if you use very high amounts for a long time.

only when hgh isn't cope you will become deformed. getting tall from hgh also means getting deformed facial features.

if your face doesn't get deformed and asymmetrical the hgh also won't make you taller.

only when hgh isn't cope you will become deformed. getting tall from hgh also means getting deformed facial features.

if your face doesn't get deformed and asymmetrical the hgh also won't make you taller.
Doesnt have to be my face is still proportional

igf1 of 900-1200 and i didnt grow half a year then i took it
How much were u injecting to get to those levels

igf1 of 900-1200 and i didnt grow half a year then i took it
yea but you're 15 now so it makes sense why you've grown. injecting igf-1/hgh will only cause growth to speed up it won't make you taller in the end. the growth plates will close sooner too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

Nope

On 6 ius my igf-1 went up by 260, but on 7 ius for you it went up 600-700
Doesn’t mean shit every body is different ,are you sleeping and eating right?

• Hmm...
yea but you're 15 now so it makes sense why you've grown. injecting igf-1/hgh will only cause growth to speed up it won't make you taller in the end. the growth plates will close sooner too.
only true if you're not using an aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
  • +1
Hmm but that’s over the reference range so maybe u got some peptide or something
Reference range is above 610 on my tests so I was still under jfl

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Tbh i dont understand it,i thought 2 iu is 2x how much your body produces a day so ithought u will grow 2x as fast but if u pin like 4-5 iu u get about 600 igf1 which is still kn the referance range @pessimistic @Osie can u guys explain

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Tbh i dont understand it,i thought 2 iu is 2x how much your body produces a day so ithought u will grow 2x as fast but if u pin like 4-5 iu u get about 600 igf1 which is still kn the referance range @pessimistic @Osie can u guys explain
gave both u niggas some rep bro underrated users fr, btw please vote for me against jewish_elixir: https://looksmax.org/threads/2023-f...r-vs-dildofaggins-vote-for-the-winner.909287/

• +1
people are vastly different and have incredibly unique responses to hormones and drugs

it's never 100% the same for 2 completely different people

look at how different people respond to coffee, or dextromethorphan (the effects last shorter/longer for others) or how some people take 200mg test and end up with twice the levels of someone else, then you factor in receptors and not actual levels, it's very much a varied thing

• +1
Reactions: Osie, MTMM and Napoleon1800