Will I receive the same negative side effects as long term test users if I do 12 week cycle

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I am aware of the cons from taking Test for life, but I was wondering what would happen if I started a 12 week test cycle to recomp?

I have amazing hair genetics etc

You won't want to stop

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Everyone has a different reaction, 12 weeks is enough to get side effects, what’s gonna be for sure is your test is gonna be suppressed for like 2 months after you finish the cycle unless you do PCT, 12 weeks is enough to give you gyno and/or hair loss but it’s not guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: piec
Everyone has a different reaction, 12 weeks is enough to get side effects, what’s gonna be for sure is your test is gonna be suppressed for like 2 months after you finish the cycle unless you do PCT, 12 weeks is enough to give you gyno and/or hair loss but it’s not guaranteed
12 weeks with clomid/hcg should prevent that right?

You most likely won't even need to PCT after just 12 weeks of test. Just run HCG throughout the cycle and you should be good. You might have some mood swings but you'll stabilise. Especially if you're young, your body will not want to eat itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back