Will lean maxxing help me

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I got to 18% fat according to my phone app recently

I have an easy time getting lean. Walking with plain black coffee all day.

But I’m not sure how much it might help my face.

Any advice ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 30518
Life begins at 12% body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, BoredPrince, Redwhiteandbluepill and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
Can't say much but yes

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
3 years on here and you still haven't shaved or trimmed your "beard" or gotten a haircut. At this point I think you're just looking for attention

• +1
3 years on here and you still haven't shaved or trimmed your "beard" or gotten a haircut. At this point I think you're just looking for attention
Do u think that’s what I need? I just saw Brock ohurn irl and he looked good bearded and long hair

Leanmaxxing will help but if u want my opinion bimax ccw will ascend you much more than anything else, or sliding genio

Leanmaxxing will help but if u want my opinion bimax ccw will ascend you much more than anything else, or sliding genio
At my age it’s unlikely I’ll pursue any invasive procedures. But thanks. You can tell from looking at me frontally?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Also reason I keep beard is to hide this flaw. It’s bizarre because when I shave it’s very obvious I’m recessed.

At my age it’s unlikely I’ll pursue any invasive procedures. But thanks. You can tell from looking at me frontally?
How old are u bro

on these pics no honestly I don't notice, but I think it will improve your facial harmony from what i saw on your other pics the last time
Also reason I keep beard is to hide this flaw. It’s bizarre because when I shave it’s very obvious I’m recessed.
Yeah beard and smile hides that , not for nothing that recessed guys (aka Messi) all wear at least stubble

• +1
brandon you need to get your facial hair and haircut right

your looking a little better than b4 tho, so that’s a plus

• +1

This is last time I shaved. This girl in photo blocked me later that night. Said she doesn’t like me w out facial hair.

Admittedly she likes guys who look more fatherly.

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing
brandon you need to get your facial hair and haircut right

your looking a little better than b4 tho, so that’s a plus
What do u recommend I do? Go to a barber and ask him what to do?

Do u think that’s what I need? I just saw Brock ohurn irl and he looked good bearded and long hair
It looks unkempt. I'm not saying beards or long hair are bad, but they need to be groomed and taken care of, unless you want to give off stoner vibes. Considering weak coverage and beard density, I wouldn't recommend anything longer than a stubble

• +1
It looks unkempt. I'm not saying beards or long hair are bad, but they need to be groomed and taken care of, unless you want to give off stoner vibes. Considering weak coverage and beard density, I wouldn't recommend anything longer than a stubble
Thx

Any advice ?

If your jawline is that well shaped and visible even with that pube beard, then you're already at a good percentage of body fat. Good neck too

This is last time I shaved. This girl in photo blocked me later that night. Said she doesn’t like me w out facial hair.

Mentally ill slut lmao

so fucking brutal

Any advice ?

No. That's how much definition you have. Losing more bf% will do jack shit.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Any advice ?

Getting a thicker neck (gaining muscle/weight) is more important for you.